Thread: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

http://www.citizenhearing.org/index.html

Starts today! The video stream of the whole thing is only $3.80 for all 5 days.

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure
    April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC

"If the Congress won't do it's job, the people will."

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

Note: the full Citizen Hearing will be Webcast live on the Internet. Subscribe here.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

Blog Entries
    Watching the Hearing now, on the live stream. The room is packed. It's awesome!
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    I think Linda Moulton Howe aced it this morning with her testimony of things told to her by people at Area 51 and her investigations and photos of mutilated animals. It was very powerful.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

How did Dick French fair?
    Can't watch it today too darn busy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    How did Dick French fair?
    Can't watch it today too darn busy.
    I wasn't able to catch his testimony this morning. It looks like there are recordings up on the webcast site so hopefully, I'll be able to watch that later.

The webcast subscription comers the lectures in the evening also. Steven Greer is lecturing tonight followed by a showing of Sirius. I don't know if the movie is also included in the webcast but I guess I'll find out later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I wasn't able to catch his testimony this morning. It looks like there are recordings up on the webcast site so hopefully, I'll be able to watch that later.
    Never mind. Those boxes that said "recording" are no longer on the webcast site.

Today's Schedule - Monday 29th April

09:00 am - Opening Remarks (Bartlett, Woosley)
    09:10 am - Panel 1 History / Background (Dolan, Cameron, Friedman, Howe)

10:45 am - Panel 2 History / Background (Dolan, Huneeus, Sheehan,Col. French)

12:15 pm - Lunch

01:45 pm - Panel 3 History/Background (Sheehan, Cameron, Dr. Greer, Huneeus)

03:30 pm - Panel 4 Rockefeller Initiative (Bassett, Cameron, Dr. Greer, Howe )

05:00 pm - Dinner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Try and find some evidence would be my best bet. We can speculate til the end of time.
    I'm sure I've heard both arguments about Carter.
    I'm not sure if Bush Jnr was my son I'd tell him, he's not really that bright is he?
    Personable but a bit of a loose cannon. Wasn't he just a puppet steered by Bush Snr and his old guard.
    Bush Sr. has criticism for Cheney, Rumsfeld and Jr. in his latest biography.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/opinio...eney-rumsfeld/

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Ok, so we can surmise that whom ever is let in on the loop, they are nevertheless warned that if they share whatever information has been given to them on Ufos and aliens, that they would be killed including their family members and close friends. So that alone would be enough for someone like Carter to end up sobbing at his desk after getting whatever information they've shared with him at that point.
    I've never heard of a government NDA with a death clause. The Usual agreements I've heard described threaten stiff fines & incarceration as penalties. With some kind of expiration date, like 50 years.
    Reminds me of the story line for that old TV show "The Prisoner". I am not a number!

I suppose if you could spin the revelation as some form of treason, the death penalty might apply. But I'd like to think if a citizen was involved (as opposed to a foreign agent), that some form of due process would be observed.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

It seems like with the private citizen, they take it on a case-by-case basis. Anyone whom they think has the potential to become overly obstreperous when he/she is reigned in and forced to live under new rules and restrictions is simply eliminated. Like Marilyn Monroe, for example.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi