Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

http://www.citizenhearing.org/index.html

Starts today! The video stream of the whole thing is only $3.80 for all 5 days.

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure
    April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC

"If the Congress won't do it's job, the people will."

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

Note: the full Citizen Hearing will be Webcast live on the Internet. Subscribe here.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

Blog Entries
    Watching the Hearing now, on the live stream. The room is packed. It's awesome!
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    I think Linda Moulton Howe aced it this morning with her testimony of things told to her by people at Area 51 and her investigations and photos of mutilated animals. It was very powerful.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

How did Dick French fair?
    Can't watch it today too darn busy.

Today's Schedule - Monday 29th April

09:00 am - Opening Remarks (Bartlett, Woosley)
    09:10 am - Panel 1 History / Background (Dolan, Cameron, Friedman, Howe)

10:45 am - Panel 2 History / Background (Dolan, Huneeus, Sheehan,Col. French)

12:15 pm - Lunch

01:45 pm - Panel 3 History/Background (Sheehan, Cameron, Dr. Greer, Huneeus)

03:30 pm - Panel 4 Rockefeller Initiative (Bassett, Cameron, Dr. Greer, Howe )

05:00 pm - Dinner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    How did Dick French fair?
    Can't watch it today too darn busy.
    I wasn't able to catch his testimony this morning. It looks like there are recordings up on the webcast site so hopefully, I'll be able to watch that later.

The webcast subscription comers the lectures in the evening also. Steven Greer is lecturing tonight followed by a showing of Sirius. I don't know if the movie is also included in the webcast but I guess I'll find out later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I wasn't able to catch his testimony this morning. It looks like there are recordings up on the webcast site so hopefully, I'll be able to watch that later.
    Never mind. Those boxes that said "recording" are no longer on the webcast site.

Hopefully they will upload them again once they finished. They said they would be available for 30 days.

Thank you for all the updates and tidbits of information. I'm sure others appreciate them also.

The Huffington post is doing a live blog of the event for those not able to watch.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3175272.html

And after blaming the press for lack of coverage, according to Newyorklily, Grant Cameron posted on his FB timeline that the NY Times was looking to speak with Dr. Greer. Could we about to see some actual change taking place?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 04-30-2013 at 10:10 AM.