Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Lastest from SB Hilary Clinton to appear on the Jimmy Kimmel live 5th Nov
    (Video) The Rockefeller Initiative: Hillary Clinton & John Podesta on the Road to Disclosure

Washington, DC -- On Thursday, November 5, Secretary Hillary Clinton will appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live. On April 2, 2014 Kimmel interviewed President Bill Clinton. On March 13, 2015 Kimmel interviewed President Barack Obama. In both of these interviews the extraterrestrial presence issue was discussed.

Since 1997 Paradigm Research Group has been closely following the connection between the 1993-1997 Clinton administration and the extraterrestrial issue. This connection begins with the Rockefeller Initiative in March of 1993 and continues to the present time. Much is known and can be reviewed here and here.

Presently PRG is conducting a Congressional Hearing Initiative to bring the extraterrestrial matter before congressional committees and introduce it into the ongoing presidential campaign.

It is time that those who wish to represent the American people in the White House or in Congress speak to an issue of national and global importance that hundreds of millions of people no longer question as valid.

Executive Director

Bush Sr. was recently asked about UFOs and his response was that "Americans can't handle the truth".
    http://yournewswire.com/george-bush-...dle-the-truth/

So this implies that whatever information he knows about UFOs, if the public found out about it, there would be mass hysteria?

PS I wonder if he's told anyone in his family about what he knows about UFO's/Aliens? Like for example, how much does Jeb Bush know?
    Last edited by A99; 11-06-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Hi A99
    I think one of the reasons they pushed so hard to get Bush Jnr and now Jeb is that they are surrounded by cronies who know. It.s impossible to say if he told them but Donald Rumsfeld almost certainly knows.

Looks like Kimmel never asked her about UFOs. Some school kids asked her questions and asked for free food in restaurants and free toys in shops and no school.

When Bush Sr was in office, when asked about UFO's he said that he can't comment on classified information. So at that time too, even though his answer to that question was ambiguous it was at the same time, very telling too. Both times he could have said something like, "UFOs don't exist" or something along that line but he never said anything like that and for this reason we should make note of it. So now when asked the same question where he says "American's can't handle the truth", it seems like he's already going on the assumption that most people already know that UFOs exist so he's adding an additional statement to that reality by implying that there's some scary "sh#t" going on with them to the extent that Americans would be better off not knowing what that is.

When Carter was in office Bush told him that he was not privy to any information about UFOs because Carter was not "in the need to know" about it. That of course gives ample proof that there's a secret gov't that's higher up on the food chain than even the Pres. of the U.S. and that they are the ones who are really running the show. That Bush said that Carter was not "in the need to know" about UFOs also is a strong indication that UFOs/Aliens exist and are here. If they were not here, Bush would have said, "Ufos and Aliens are fairy tales" but he didn't say that did he?

There's also a rumor that eventually Carter was given a little information about UFOs when in office and that in the immediate aftermath of receiving that information, he was seen sobbing at his desk. So if that's true then it looks like whatever Carter did find about them, he too, like Bush, decided that that information should not be shared with the American public. So just how bad was that information? Or rather, what kind of information having to do with UFOs would cause mass hysteria in the American public on a unanimous scale?

I think that information included the kinds of things our governments did to contain the UFO/Alien situation. Right wing patriotic Americans, if they were to find out about it, would have been in agreement with the government actions in that area because whatever they did was in the name of national security. That they did this and that to protect Americans and our homeland. If the information Carter received was only that, then he and Bush would have shared that information with us .... or at least hinted around it for us to then figure out. But that never happened.

So following this logic, it would seem that what they are hiding is that our government actually has been collaborating with our visitors in ways that are against the safety and well-being of the American public and that most likely on the American end, with promises from our visitors of more power, new technology and wealth in the international theater. (don't mind me folks, just talking to myself, lol)
    Last edited by A99; 11-07-2015 at 11:00 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi A99
    I think one of the reasons they pushed so hard to get Bush Jnr and now Jeb is that they are surrounded by cronies who know. It.s impossible to say if he told them but Donald Rumsfeld almost certainly knows.

Looks like Kimmel never asked her about UFOs. Some school kids asked her questions and asked for free food in restaurants and free toys in shops and no school.
    If all of those cronies have information on UFOs, then it would seem that Bush's offspring, specifically Bush jr and Jeb, know what their father and Rumsfeld knows about them too.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    When Bush Sr was in office, when asked about UFO's he said that he can't comment on classified information. So at that time too, even though his answer to that question was ambiguous it was at the same time, very telling too. Both times he could have said something like, "UFOs don't exist" or something along that line but he never said anything like that and for this reason we should make note of it. So now when asked the same question where he says "American's can't handle the truth", it seems like he's already going on the assumption that most people already know that UFOs exist so he's adding an additional statement to that reality by implying that there's some scary "sh#t" going on with them to the extent that Americans would be better off not knowing what that is.

When Carter was in office Bush told him that he was not privy to any information about UFOs because Carter was not "in the need to know" about it. That of course gives ample proof that there's a secret gov't that's higher up on the food chain than even the Pres. of the U.S. and that they are the ones who are really running the show. That Bush said that Carter was not "in the need to know" about UFOs also is a strong indication that UFOs/Aliens exist and are here. If they were not here, Bush would have said, "Ufos and Aliens are fairy tales" but he didn't say that did he?

There's also a rumor that eventually Carter was given a little information about UFOs when in office and that in the immediate aftermath of receiving that information, he was seen sobbing at his desk. So if that's true then it looks like whatever Carter did find about them, he too, like Bush, decided that that information should not be shared with the American public. So just how bad was that information? Or rather, what kind of information having to do with UFOs would cause mass hysteria in the American public on a unanimous scale?

I think that information included the kinds of things our governments did to contain the UFO/Alien situation. Right wing patriotic Americans, if they were to find out about it, would have been in agreement with the government actions in that area because whatever they did was in the name of national security. That they did this and that to protect Americans and our homeland. If the information Carter received was only that, then he and Bush would have shared that information with us .... or at least hinted around it for us to then figure out. But that never happened.

So following this logic, it would seem that what they are hiding is that our government actually has been collaborating with our visitors in ways that are against the safety and well-being of the American public and that most likely on the American end, with promises from our visitors of more power, new technology and wealth in the international theater. (don't mind me folks, just talking to myself, lol)
    Agreed with you. It was rumored that Bush SR when heading the CIA also headed MJ-12.

Ok, so we can surmise that whom ever is let in on the loop, they are nevertheless warned that if they share whatever information has been given to them on Ufos and aliens, that they would be killed including their family members and close friends. So that alone would be enough for someone like Carter to end up sobbing at his desk after getting whatever information they've shared with him at that point.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Try and find some evidence would be my best bet. We can speculate til the end of time.
    I'm sure I've heard both arguments about Carter.
    I'm not sure if Bush Jnr was my son I'd tell him, he's not really that bright is he?
    Personable but a bit of a loose cannon. Wasn't he just a puppet steered by Bush Snr and his old guard.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Ok, so we can surmise that whom ever is let in on the loop, they are nevertheless warned that if they share whatever information has been given to them on Ufos and aliens, that they would be killed including their family members and close friends. So that alone would be enough for someone like Carter to end up sobbing at his desk after getting whatever information they've shared with him at that point.
    As I see it Carter was seen sobbing at his desk because his worldview had to change. As a Christian fundamentalist (Baptist) he had been taught the word of God was always true and a cornerstone of one's belief system. The Bible was part and parcel to that belief. If Carter could no longer reconsile that as truth having absolute it would shake such a person to their very core. (This was the cornerstone of the Robertson, Battile and Brookings reports as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Try and find some evidence would be my best bet. We can speculate til the end of time.
    I'm sure I've heard both arguments about Carter.
    I'm not sure if Bush Jnr was my son I'd tell him, he's not really that bright is he?
    Personable but a bit of a loose cannon. Wasn't he just a puppet steered by Bush Snr and his old guard.
    Think it was Dick Cheney doing the driving rather than the senior Bush. Recent comments from him (Bush Sr.) lead to me to believe that he felt his son was served quite poorly by Cheney and Rumsfeld.