Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Wow! I'm finding that those with the harshest comments are from the UFO / Experiencer communities. Everyone is speaking from their own views pushing their own agendas.
    I noticed that too, and I'm not surprised... Then again, it's useful to discern who is in it for their egos and attention-seeking. Those are the ones that are complaining.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Stephen Bassett was interviewed for Politico. (Video)

http://www.politico.com/multimedia/v...isclosure.html
    What a fantastic interview!

During today hearings (May 1st), congressman Roscoe G. Bartlett mentioned that he was interviewed yesterday (April 30th) for the BBC. If anyone will discover possible radio station (of many BBC local radio stations) or any other BBC affiliate who published that interview, please post the lead in this thread so it could be archived.

So far, there are no results on BBC which means there is a great possibility that it was used as a small portion within some longer daily radio show. In those cases, such small portions are never listed. Of course there is also a possibility that it will be used maybe for the article (not radio or video).

It seems the strategy of getting former Congress members to attend was a good one. It has generated MSM interviews and at least partially neutralized the "giggle factor" approach.

Finally paid up my $3.80. And gotta say Grant Cameron is turning out to be real star. No rambling fact after fact after fact.
    Watched some of his talk from Tuesday Night brilliant. He's on now retelling some of it to the Committee.

Stanton Friedman did a brief bit but didn't really say much new too much story not enough facts story about $1000 cheque from Phillip Klaus was mention and a list of the archive's he'd been to but not any useful details.

Blog Entries
    Here is an excellent article and video from the MSM, about the Citizen Hearing. No giggles, no jokes, just straight reporting. But then, it has to be. The reporter covering the story is George Knapp. http://www.8newsnow.com/story/22124428/i-team
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Here is another excellent article by George Knapp, this time admonishing the media for the way they treat the subject of UFOs and their coverage of the Citizen Hearings. http://lasvegascitylife.com/sections...p-snark.html?i
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Here is another excellent article by George Knapp, this time admonishing the media for the way they treat the subject of UFOs and their coverage of the Citizen Hearings. http://lasvegascitylife.com/sections...p-snark.html?i
    George Knapp is one the people I really admire...and I don't have too many of those. He has kept his journalistic integrity and his humanity while making news coverage of this field his own. I was lucky enough to meet him when he spoke at the Crash Retrieval Conference dinner. He was very gracious and generous with his time.

I've finally slowed down to listen to testimony and listen to some of the archived testimony and interviews and this steps up the last National Press Program exponentially. The credentials of those testifying is impressive and the Panel has listened closely and taken them quite seriously.
    Stephen Bssette has revealed himself to be an excellent voice for the cause.

What is paramount for all these nations (12) represented should be united national security and air safety, even if they wont touch the topic of superior intelligence in control of these craft. I think thats a huge mistake, but these things seem to move ahead by microns, not inches. I really have my doubts if the secreted powers that know and work in this field will ever come out publicly till, for example, one of these things crashes in a neighborhood, or very public venue. Then armies of cell phones and TV reporters will converge. But this has been ground breaking and i hope they do it again with more personal witnesses coming forward, physical evidence/photos, along with government and scientific spokes people.
    I've been glued to this testimony. Absolutely fascinating. Cant wait to hear the government panel speak of their opinions and perhaps change of mindset.
    Last edited by southerncross; 05-02-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Had sometime today noticed a couple of bits of pure gold.

29th April Part 4 19m.40secs Daniel Sheehan JD
    'When I asked Gorbachvo about this (UFOs) ,because i was legal council to the world forum for Gorbachov and Senator Baker, at the end of the Cold War, he told me flat out that these things existed, and that they'd known that these had existed, and they were in communication with the US government about this.... '
    Last edited by Longeyes; 05-03-2013 at 04:42 PM.