Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CaliKid

Exclamation CaliKid

You posted the following on OMF:

Everyone who understands why Disclosure needs you to make a stand NOW, then please, for God's sake, PM me - and if i don't respond within 48 hours, email me - lucianarchy@yahoo.com - any doubts? Ask yourself why would i bother, God knows it is not easy to bear witness to the unbearable. I don't blame anyone for averting their eyes, i wish i had never looked in the first place. I can't move around much these days, but as long as i can type on this ipod and breath, i will. If there is any question why, listen to what Magfry is Saying. He nails it. So too Dan. so to Rick, and many more. They nailed it back to Christ and 20000 years on, times have changed, but it
    Can you explain to me what you meant? It really caught my attention and I'm very curious.

Thanks.

That sounds like Bren...not Cali

edit...in fact that is Bren's email addy

Side note

You know what is odd? Many of the same mods are still mods at OMF.I guess I was under the impression that a clean break was made.
    I find it odd...a little uncomfortable.Clearly we all have memories of previous unpleasantness.....regarding my participation at OMF...multiple socks....things I posted else where....etc.

Is the slate really clean for me here?

A pm reply would be fine....and I'll delete this post as requested....or super mod or admin can delete this as well...I would just like a pm.I don't want any trouble....but I don't want to be in fear of a quick draw ban either.
    Last edited by murmur; 12-06-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: I was looking for spoiler tags

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Can you explain to me what you meant? It really caught my attention and I'm very curious.

Thanks.
    I just saw that post. Take a look at the bottom of it. You will see that it has been edited by Admin (Bren) this afternoon.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    Side note

You know what is odd? Many of the same mods are still mods at OMF.I guess I was under the impression that a clean break was made.
    I find it odd...a little uncomfortable.Clearly we all have memories of previous unpleasantness.....regarding my participation at OMF...multiple socks....things I posted else where....etc.

Is the slate really clean for me here?

A pm reply would be fine....and I'll delete this post as requested....or super mod or admin can delete this as well...I would just like a pm.I don't want any trouble....but I don't want to be in fear of a quick draw ban either.
    At OM none of the mods have any mod "powers" anymore.

Blog Entries

Thanks.
    Hi Entropy
    Nice of you to join us here at The OutPost Forum.

Since I have not visited the old Forum very much recently, I cannot really comment on what you have quoted.
    All I can say is that on the forum you mentioned I Moderated 100's (if not thousands) of posts, and it is possible my name appears on many posts that were not actually created by me.
    For a clue, look at who the last edit to this post was performed by.

In the future, I would encourage a private message exchance on such matters, after all, we are TheOutPostForum, and not the other forum.

Thanks again for stopping in.
    CaliKid - Lead Moderater of TheOutPostForum.com
    Last edited by calikid; 12-07-2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: grammer/spelling correction
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I'm less concern about OM and more concerned about here moving forward.

There was some bad blood....and I'm not denying my role in that.

I'll just accept that it is what it is and be on good behavior.

I'm really less interested in ufo conspiracies right now anyway.

I'm interested in conspiracies that are in plain view....and yet very few see them...or want to see them.

Theory that I might start a thread on......the end game for the financial meltdown we have all watched play out over the last few years was designed and enacted by the worlds centeral banks as a way to control the world.

Soon one world currency is going to be introduced.

Most of the public will applaud this move as the banks coming to our rescue...even many will demand it.

That's how bad it's going to get.

The World Central Bank will create a world wide fiat currency....printed out of thin air.

Banksters already rule the world, but a total loss of real sovereignty will be the price.

That's the end game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    I'm less concern about OM and more concerned about here moving forward.

There was some bad blood....and I'm not denying my role in that.

I'll just accept that it is what it is and be on good behavior.

I'm really less interested in ufo conspiracies right now anyway.

I'm interested in conspiracies that are in plain view....and yet very few see them...or want to see them.

Theory that I might start a thread on......the end game for the financial meltdown we have all watched play out over the last few years was designed and enacted by the worlds centeral banks as a way to control the world.

Soon one world currency is going to be introduced.

Most of the public will applaud this move as the banks coming to our rescue...even many will demand it.

That's how bad it's going to get.

The World Central Bank will create a world wide fiat currency....printed out of thin air.

Banksters already rule the world, but a total loss of real sovereignty will be the price.

That's the end game.
    That sounds like it would be an interesting thread, murmur. I think you should start it.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Hi Entropy
    Nice of you to join us here at The OutPost Forum.

Since I have not visited the old Forum very much recently, I cannot really comment on what you have quoted.
    All I can say is that on the forum you mentioned I Moderated 100's (if not thousands) of posts, and it is possible my name appears on many posts that were not actually created by me.

In the future, I would encourage a private message exchance on such matters, after all, we are TheOutPostForum, and not the other forum.

Thanks again for stopping in.
    CaliKid - Lead Moderater of TheOutPostForum.com
    If there is any question why, listen to what Magfry is Saying. He nails it. So too Dan. so to Rick, and many more. They nailed it back to Christ and 20000 years on, times have changed, but it

That's the part that interested me. Could you give me the condensed version of what this means?

The reason I ask is because the person that started that thread was called CaliKid. Now I realized it has been edited by admin but does that mean that the text on my original quote was not written by you but rather the admin at OMF?

I will resort to PMing next time btw.

Cheers

Blog Entries

<snip>

Now I realized it has been edited by admin but does that mean that the text on my original quote was not written by you but rather the admin at OMF?

<snip>
    You are correct sir.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008