Thread: Alara Interview on Militarized Remote Viewing

Alara Interview on Militarized Remote Viewing

We have been told the Project Stargate and other Remote Viewing projects have been abdandoned by the US military. Nothing could be more wrong. In this detailed account of how Remote Viewing, nanoteck injections, and multiple Alien types are involved with the US Military. Note:- as of summer 2012, Alara has asked for this to be taken down. I have decided not to do for public interest and free speech issues.

Alara (Not her real name) describes how the US has fully militarized Remote Viewing, and how Alien Implant technology, is injected into their own troops, so RVrs can track and advise them in the modern theatre of war.
    Alara is a natural RVr, who volunteered for the US Military in 2000, and was used up and exhausted in a short time, before crashing out of the program.
    The remote viewing discussion sounds plausible. Not sure about chips in the brain. And knowing about alien manipulation, I question the picture her alien contacts painted for her regarding what's going on up there. She mentions getting remote viewed and remote viewing them back, and observing a guy floating in a tank of liquid who was giving information to a handler nearby. I did that once - was in a twilight state of awareness before waking up, noticed I was being monitored, traced it back and popped in on a room of three remote viewers lying in separate shallow tanks of liquid with a handler operating them nearby. They were in a rectangular room with beige/yellow painted cinder block walls. I attacked them with my mind as a warning and then broke the connection.

Thanks for the post (interview) montalk, I enjoyed it, she did well.

Blog Entries
    I had an ear ring when I started reading the description so I got curious and decided I just had to watch it. That was pretty cool. I'm so glad she doesn't speak slowly.

Yes, she said a lot in an hour. I downloaded it and had to watch at 1.5x speed instead of the usual 2x.

In my view, she's a good example of how a genuine witness behaves in an interview, as far as body language and speaking characteristics are concerned. Another good example is Dan Sherman. I like to keep videos like these handy as references for comparison against the more dubious insiders.

Though it goes without saying, that even if they are being totally honest, there is still the possibility of their having been fooled by screen memories, staged experiences, and disinformation. But if that's the case, then it's usually for some intended purpose. What she said about the remote viewing program, that doesn't seem to have much of a payoff in terms of disinformation. Whereas aliens telling her there's nothing to worry about regarding alien activities, I'm not so sure about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    I downloaded it and had to watch at 1.5x speed instead of the usual 2x.
    I forgot you could do that! Speeding vids up will make life a lot easier. Going back to full-time work tomorrow and this will save me a lot of time.

It does sound like her ET contacts are not telling her everything. I doubt she has read some of the negative alien abduction books. If aliens offered to lead us, she would be more than happy to oblige. But from my experience, when someone offers to carry you it usually mean that they want to control you.

What blows me away is how much control the military has with these amazing activities. Evidence points that they are not simply experimenting with psychic abilities, but that they are fully immersed and in control when working with out of body travel, remote viewing, mind control and transferring one's mind into another body even sharing a body with someone. I think she mentioned that military abductors would take her out of her body at night. That shows that they have some sort of control with them going into other dimensions close to ours. It's really wild but that would explain why people wake up to see humans in their bedrooms. I guess they have stargate technology. A lot of intelligent insiders talk about how they regularly use portals and stargates. It pops up a lot in the entertainment industry and is not that far fetch'd once you're aware of the reality of remote viewing. Plus, give people alien technology and possess them, then there is a huge world of unbelievable activities.

The float tanks reminded me of Minority Report where psychics are used to assess the future and the tyrants convict people before they even commit a crime.

Blog Entries
    Thought I'd share this video for a contrast to Alara, who appears completely genuine, honest and self aware. The milabs guy in this interview sounds like a mindless robot or a liar. I couldn't get through more than 20 minutes of it. He claims to be a super soldier. What do you think? Sounds like an empty programmed shell to me.