Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The White Light Trap

I just found this, paraphrased from the Tibetan Book of the Dead and associated Oriental sources:

The Bardo Thodral (Book of the Dead) tells us that immediately after death we experience “the luminosity” or, “inner radiance of the first intermediate state” (Dorje 2005). The luminosity described appears right after the consciousness leaves the body, and lasts, according to Thurman, about as long as it takes to eat a meal (Thurman 2005). The naked luminosity is perhaps the “white light at the end of the tunnel,” which so many people describe in near-death experiences. It could be called God, pure consciousness, or awareness. In Tibet, it is called “the nature of mind,” among many other descriptors. What the Bardo Thodral points out is this clear luminosity is one and the same as our true nature. The luminous consciousness is our true essence. If one can recognize that, one can attain state of “rainbow body” and move beyond samsara, or suffering, completely. The Tibetans see death as a great opportunity for this reason. It is easier to attain enlightenment in this state than in the afterlife (Thurman 1994: 121).

After this state, if one does not recognize the pure luminosity, one moves into the “between stages,” or bardos. After the luminosity stage, the consciousness of the being is able to perceive and move in the world without their body, like a ghost. At this point, the soul may see those people who are close to him or her in mourning. This may cause suffering for the being because they want their loved ones to know that they are not dead, but still alive. However, at this point, the soul should completely let go of attachment to the past life, the people and the places in it, in order to embark fully on a new journey (McLean 1999).

[...] After the appearance of the various psychical manifestations run their course, the lights of the six realms appear. Here, the soul can choose the next rebirth. These lights are not as bright as the dazzling appearances before, but this is just as important as the spirit can choose its next rebirth. According to Buddhism, everyone reincarnates unless they have become completely enlightened during the Bardo stage. Even enlightened masters choose to reincarnate, because they are Bodhisattvas who have vowed to be reborn until every being is saved (McLean 1999).

For each realm, there is a different colored light. The grey smoky light represents the hell realm, where anger is the dominant emotion. The yellow light represents the realm of the hungry ghosts, which is characterized by craving, and the green light is that of the animal realm. The blue light is that of the human realm. The red light is the realm of the assuras, jealous gods who are more powerful than humans; the white light is that of the godly realm, which is said to be heavenly, but is characterized by pride. Although it may seem more desirable to be reborn in the gods’ realm, it is said that the human realm is the best one, because here exists a mix of pleasure and suffering to make one’s consciousness strive to evolve (Dzogchen Ponlop 2007: 211-217).

In order to attain a human rebirth, one is supposed to go towards the blue light. Another suggestion that could potentially help attain this rebirth is visualizing the guru and consort in union. As the spirit is drawn to a particular rebirth, it should look for a good situation, including loving parents and an environment where there is leisure time to practice meditation or contemplation. One will see a human couple copulating and will be drawn to them at the moment of conception. “They will be drawn to human parents like a magnet” says Ch’an Master Sheng-yen. This couple will become the person’s new parents.

The problem is, what happens when the Earth is gone? Do these souls move to another planet? Are there more souls now than in the past and where did they come from? How can souls learn from their mistakes if they can't remember?
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    The problem is, what happens when the Earth is gone? Do these souls move to another planet?
    Good question. Past life regression books sometimes involve cases where a soul allegedly came here from another planet. I read some of that in Dolores Cannon's and Ruth Montgomery's books. If true, then Earth souls ought to be able to move to another planet too.

Are there more souls now than in the past and where did they come from?
    Maybe they came from other realms, other planets. Or maybe the soul can multiply like cell mitosis.

If they were all created at the very beginning, they must have waited around for a long "time" before 7 billion bodies became available.

Then again, what if there were only a couple hundred million souls in the beginning, and now there are more bodies than souls, so you have a lot of empty seats, so to speak.

How can souls learn from their mistakes if they can't remember?
    Well consider this. If someone were to test you on your integrity, would they tell you first, or would they do it when you weren't suspecting it? "I'm going to test you on your integrity now. Ow I have fallen, will you please help me up? Great, you pass the test." A psychopath could pass that test. Now, if you didn't know you were being tested, how could you possibly pass the test? By simply being who you are, assuming you have the required integrity. Maybe it's something like that.

So if you learn a spiritual lesson in life, it can't be a mere intellectual thing you memorize and then lose when you forget. It has to be something that changes you at the core, that causes inner growth. This change sticks with you whether you are conscious of it or not, whether you consciously remember it or not. Therefore even if you forget the original memories of the experience, you are still a different person for it.

Memory could be a form of cheating for those who use it irresponsibly. Like "Oh I remember how murdering my boss in another life put me in the electric chair. Now I want so badly to kill my neighbor and steal his iPhone, but I better not because I don't want to be executed again." That's not a real "lesson" ... it's an adaptation or intellectual form of avoidance of consequences. There's no empathy or kindness or understanding involved there.

I suspect that the more you grow, beyond a certain threshold you can then remember without it affecting you. I mean, if you were to remember everyone you ever lost and the manner in which they died, would you be able to handle that? If you could handle it with a clear mind and calm heart, maybe. I think there are esoteric masters who earn the keys to full memory of their past lives, not for petty reasons but because they need to know it, in order to more effectively do whatever grander thing they're here to do.

Blog Entries
    The stuff about the different coloured lights is very cool. PKD stole ideas from The Book of The Dead in Ubik where people in the afterlife see a red light. That's not a good sign for them. It's an awesome book if you haven't read it. (Ubik means 'ubiquitous' and is one way he explored the idea of God).

The afterlife must be different for a lot of people with a lot of variables. Truman Cash remembers dying in a past life and flying instinctively, straight to a Ufo. He was then forced into another body through a white light of some sort. There's something to this because I'm sure that my white light area memory was before birth. There's probably many different white lights we could be talking about, including natural, heavenly realms as well as alien brainwashing and imprisonment procedures.

When I am clear-headed and pure at the soul level, I tend to see a blue light when I drift to sleep, and that is always a good sign. If I relax the spot of blue becomes bigger and makes me very calm and peaceful. Stuart Wilde says it is the light of the 'Aluna Worlds'. Though if my soul is in a bad place I will see monsters suddenly appear in my mind's eye.

When my old room mate channeled 'Marcy from Andromeda' she said that my white light area memory was probably an imagination of the afterlife. She said that it's where you go before the employees there (lol) put you in prison... Though she also said that the idea of 'beings feeding on fear' is a lie. Ken Bakerman vividly remembers a reptilian draining his life force and getting high off of his fear. Maybe it is 'life force' energy that is fed upon, and not necessarily the emotions, though the emotions might stimulate the delicious energy. So IDK if she was lying, or just being grammatically correct and not explaining things too much, because at that time it might have scared me too much so who knows maybe it's a good thing I stopped worrying about being fed upon back then.

Maybe they came from other realms, other planets.
    It would be funny to see someone even try to attempt to disprove this one. A universe is pretty big. Lots of planets and people to incarnate into. You can have lives in China, the U.S., Canada and Brazil, why not on Saturn, the 8th moon of Jupiter and Andromeda? There are a bunch of people and stories I've heard of that involve their souls, their essence, living through multiple bodies.

and now there are more bodies than souls, so you have a lot of empty seats, so to speak.
    Lol I thought of a bunch of spirits thinking "No way, no way in hell am I going to incarnate into a human on planet earth. I think I'll just stay on the sidelines." Maybe that's why there are so many empty seats, but it's probably more of a genetic chakra thing. Some spiritual books talk about how competitive it is to get a hold of a body here.

Montalk, good explanation for the spiritual value of amnesia. I feel like everything I experience is a test of some sort and often think of how I would look back on this moment from the higher perspective of after death.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 05-12-2013 at 03:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    A verified psychic did a reading for me and described my white light memory. I gave her this description: "What is that 'white space' I remember as a kindergartener, where I was floating around in a foggy white light with some shadows or (souls?) floating around?"

She had trouble getting info on this one. This is what she said:
    Hmm...(pause) When I focus on that I feel like I can't really connect to that question well. I'm getting in my mind it's like a night-time, umm, it feels like I'm around water like I can almost smell it like there's some kind of dampness umm like wetness but you have that smell in the air. And then I'm seeing what looks like rolling fog. And I feel like I'm out, I mean I'm definitely outside as I'm experiencing this. But I also feel like I'm either half-asleep or in a dreamy kind of state, I'm getting that... Let me try to push myself... I mean I'm getting that you were young and naive and this experience was hard for you to share with anybody. Like you didn't feel like people would either believe you if you talked about it or I don't know I'm getting that you really didn't get a lot of support with it and it was something that you kind of just didn't really talk about for a long time. Or if you did you didn't have people that were like really behind you believing it. (pause) Gosh I'm just not really getting anything more on this... I feel like I see a dark image like a person walking through this fog as if there's this wall of rolling smoke and there's this like one black shadow walks through it. Umm, there's just some kind of weird smell too... I don't know, if something comes through my head as I continue through this I'll jump back to that. Ok I can't tell you WHAT that was I'm just like, hmmm. Ok let me get to the next question...
    I asked her to try again and get more on that.

Blog Entries
    I asked her to try again and get more on that.
    She couldn't get much more on that but mentioned one thing.

She said she felt the white light is used to separate the conscious mind from the unconscious mind. It's also for putting you into a dreamy state of mind so I remember these things as like a dream. She said the memory felt dreamy.

Blog Entries
    I think the reason for the induced dreaminess might in part be to make an abductee think the memory is not solid reality, but a figment of a dream.. If that memory is an abduction experience which is what I suspect.

Blog Entries
    I was reading this article which talked about this. How we are being farmed and recycled: http://www.oneballmedia.com/2013/09/...atest-robbery/

He makes some good points and talks about how we get ourselves caught in the trap by participating in traditions and rituals, empowering the false gods through their symbols. Like the way we live, every thought, feeling and action is our own vote, prayer and creative energy that creates the world around us, earth and spirit realm. If we live like willing slaves, we energize that reality. He says the Serpent Clan controls the physical and spiritual worlds our souls have been trapped in, thinking that all this endless suffering is necessary due to karma or lessons on how to be a good person. There is karma and there are lessons, but the interdimensional tricksters are playing god and I think they do mess with us after we die, for example, maybe wiping our past life memories clean? I don't think all hope is lost, or we're completely doomed but it's something to think about.

It reminded me of this video. The guy talks about how the contracts and agreements we make in this life have a powerful spiritual significance and that silence is a form of consent: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex06_zWKmfI
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    I found this from a guy who says he's had thousands or countless experiences astral travelling. He does not recommend astral travel and was forced into it every night because of a hole or damage in his aura where he is pulled into it. He says a lot of interesting things. Related to this, he says that the 'white light trap' is disinformation to keep light souls from remaining in the light and to become trapped as earthbound souls:

"That's the thing with these kinds of texts though, they're meant to make a lot
    of sense, that way the lies go in much easier. But I can promise you that we're
    not electrocuted after death to erase our memories and send us back to Earth.

Not Light souls, and not non light souls.

There is no such thing as "humanity" in spiritual terms as described by the alien.

Humanity consists of hundreds, maybe thousands of different factions, from all
    over the galaxy, other galaxies and even other dimensions. They have all come
    here at one point during the invasion.

Most of them came here in the past 89.000 years. Many humans are aliens and
    extraterrestrials, others are extradimensional. Humanity as "soul" doesn't exist,
    one human may be from the reptilian faction, another from the pleiadean one,
    etc.

About your last question:

When a non light soul dies, he usually is pulled through astral space, which is the
    dark tunnel they experience, and into their home astral realm, which is the light
    they see at the end of that tunnel.

When a Light soul dies, he instantly withdraws back into the Light. There is no
    dark tunnel, as we don't have to travel through the darkness of astral space.

So in both cases, Light or non light, the light we see, is our spiritual home.

Any lies to make us think the light is some trap, is fearmongering to get us to
    refuse to enter the light, and remain earthbound, trapped on Earth. That way
    we cannot incarnate anymore until someone helps us be free, and they won't
    have to expend energy to prevent us from awakening in our next incarnation.

We are never forced to incarnate, we WANT to incarnate on Earth. It may be
    hard to imagine that we want to be in such a **** hole as this society, but the
    reason we want to come here, is to make it better, to bring heaven on Earth.

In the large picture, we only spend a tiny portion of our existence incarnated,
    so every opportunity we get to incarnate, is an incredible gift.

We incarnate in bursts.. we will incarnate hundreds of times in a row, with a
    few hundred years in between each incarnation, and then we spend billions
    and billions and billions and billions of years in the spirit world, to give others
    the chance to incarnate.

The Universe is simply too small and young yet to give everyone regular
    incarnation opportunities. The Universe is basically still a toddler."

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...129825&page=23

Blog Entries
    There seem to be two different, but possibly intersecting and connected phenomenons related to altered states experiences of being in a white light: abductions, and near death experiences, which may both be out of body experiences.

The memory I shared in this thread of being in a white light with shadow beings around might be an abduction memory I think.

For research purposes, I found this milab experiencer recount something similar:

For example, literally my room would melt when I was going to sleep. Melt. In describing this everything would turn white, people would “appear” in my room and then encircle my bed.
    Here is a larger part of the interview that quote is taken from:

12. Have you ever experienced bi location accidentally or in the framework of being “trained by your abductors” in milab operations or ET related experiences?

I have to laugh. This is a very loaded question. During this interview I have been very cautious (sorry) due to the understanding that what I say has a certain retribution. Milabs in general know this. We put our necks out and things happen. These things can be very difficult, I know I’m being vague here but it can be targeting, emotional trauma, and physical targeting that is rather dangerous. However, I would like to discuss what I call the “change”. The change is related to a change in location for me personally which also encompassed a change technologically in how these interactions occurred. Which has a great deal to do with bio-location. In my personal experience, this change occurred in the 1980′s.

In the 1980′s I had the misfortune to be taken regularly by a group that my have had military interactions, but they seemed to be more human experimenters, doctors who had the ability to bio-locate to continue these experiments on a completely different level. Meaning: At first I was being physically taken by military that were mostly Navy, then, when my family moved to another location, a very different type of abduction began to occur. This may be due to being closer to an area where this tech was being used or it may be due to technology that was gained during that era, or both.

For example, literally my room would melt when I was going to sleep. Melt. In describing this everything would turn white, people would “appear” in my room and then encircle my bed. These people were now not necessarily military, but were all white coated lab techs/ doctors. My bed would turn into a very sterile stainless steal bed, all of this would occur while I was wide awake. I could, in the initial beginnings of this transference, get up and go to the bathroom for example, but then upon returning to my bed, the transmutation of reality would occur rather quickly and continue again. This was very different from the military abductions that I had experienced earlier and also the ET abductions where I was taken to a craft and had more interactions. This was an entirely different world than the physical abductions that I was used to.

The abduction technology, which I was familiar with, where an ET could enter through walls, closed windows etc., was IMO being utilized by humans. Human people knew how to do this and were/are doing this. So in answer to your query, Yes. Physical and astral– both. Perhaps it is difficult to know which is what. This is where the physical aspects of “BEING” come into question. Timelines distort, and a person can be placed in the past, present or future… it’s hard to describe, yet I know the truth of this.

Now this “change” really encompassed more. Also, I noted that I could be suddenly needing a nap for instance (which I believe was a programmed response), I would lay down and find that I would be “pulled in” to a scenario that was using me for a Remote Viewing operation. Now, this means that we can be taken out of our bodies by another group through their will. This is concerning. I’m not meaning to scare anyone, but this needs to be discussed.

Another aspect is being placed into an alien body to perform tasks off world… this was also a part of my experience. During this experience humans were working with ET’s together to perform tasks, tasks that could be performed by an ET body safely, but a human mind was needed to complete the task in a human way. There was some type of agreement that enabled this, but for me, I was only a child and so I was just doing as I was told.

These experiences have lessoned as I’ve gotten older to a great degree. Assets are used until they are no longer useful. Yet also, I’ve stepped up my abilities and used what i’ve been taught against the very format that I was brought into. I RV my own experience now. This does not mean that I am safe by any means, just that I’m in a cognitive struggle to retain my own independence.

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mil...avalon-member/