Thread: Update: UFO Sightings in the United States 5-9-2013

Update: UFO Sightings in the United States 5-9-2013

From Filer's Files #19-2013:

Sightings in the United States

AlabamaRectangle

Montgomery – I was driving over an overpass on I-65 with clear skies when I noticed a bright object on May 6, 2013, as I went around a curve in the road. Object had a white center increasing yellowish hue to edges with thin red outline. I was traveling at 35 MPH with the two miles in front of me at 5,000 feet AGL. Object moved away from my direction of travel in a straight line increasing to over 4,000 mph. Object turned increasingly red as it moved away and turned completely red at last visible location. Visually it was about the size of a basketball when first observed and was the size of a star when visibility was lost. Best guess of total distance object traveled before losing visibility is about 15 miles. It either stayed at same altitude or descended slightly. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    California Disc

Niland -- My husband and I had just gotten married in Las Vegas and we were on our honeymoon sight-seeing in the nearby states. We arrived in Slab City at Salvation Mountain on April 25, 2013, at about 2:30 pm. I gave a donation and turned to take a picture of the awesome man made mountain. It was then that I started scrolling through the pictures and saw a UFO. I did not see it. I screamed and giggle hysterically because I had FINALLY caught a UFO after looking towards the sky for years.
    My new husband thought it was a helicopter, so I enlarged and zoomed in on this awesome photo and even he HAD to say it was no helicopter! We drove to Roswell and acquired the MUFON brochure and here I am. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Florida Lights
    Clermont -- My friend and I saw six weird lights in the sky in the same general area on May 4, 2013. We were on a side road off of highway 27 just north of the Citrus Tower at 8:37 PM. They were silent and seemed pretty close. I snapped this picture and you can see three of them in the picture. We have no clue what it could have been.
    Note: The photo shows three of the lights in triangular formation. It is not known if the lights were part of a craft or were separate. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
    Georgia Orbs

Fall river -- Around mid afternoon I was sitting in my backyard with two other people when I noticed a Cessna type aircraft overhead on May 5, 2013, While looking at the plane I noticed that at much higher elevation there were three round like objects. One was red the other two were white and all were reflecting sunlight.

They were heading south at first then the red one slowed down considerably and the two white ones continued on in close proximity to each other before one changed direction rather abruptly and accelerated west.
    The other maintained its speed and continued south. I lost sight of the red one while it was still pretty much overhead. The strangest thing was the direction change and acceleration. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Minnesota Cloud Face

McGregor – He spotted among many photos ‘’taken on March 29, 2013, from 2:19 until 2:40 PM, this strange face in the clouds. The witness states, ‘I am finding ufos nearly daily
    I think it is you people who need to study my photos on Facebook. For the last two years there are thousands of shots of these UFOs. I know I am not the first contact. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Montana Cow Mutilation –

BROWNING -- William Puckett reports, “I called the witness regarding a sighting of “strange lights” in the sky that occurred on April 19, 2013.” She said that, “These strange behaving lights have recently been noted on many nights and have been witnessed by family members.
    The witness was assisting her brother-in-law and sister with calving” operations five miles south of Browning and all cows were checked and fine at 4:30 AM. At 7:10 AM, after sunrise the animal was found mutilated and her calf was also dead. The only blood found was around the mouth where precision cuts had been made. Predators would not touch the animal. The witness snapped several photos a few hours after the mutilation was noted. No “UFO” activity was noted at the time of the mutilation but unusual nocturnal lights had recently been noted on several nights. Correction this report was from William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
    New Jersey

I was just reading this below and the drawing of the UFO that Commander Bethune reported over Iceland looks like the one I saw here in New Jersey. More than any other drawn picture, artist's rendering, or photograph I’ve seen in your newsletter, which I have been reading since I saw a UFO the summer of 2011. It wasn't as big as the one they saw, but the description of how the lights change based on how much power is being used really interested me. The one I saw did not change the lights colors, and they stayed red the whole time I was watching it. Also, the pattern of lights coming from all over the UFO is what I saw. And there was a "hazy" effect, same as reported in your article. You published what I had seen in the summer or the fall of 2011. I just wanted to tell you about the similarity of what I saw to what he is reporting. My drawn picture was not so good. Please don't publish this unless you contact me first. I don't want to use my real name. Thanks Barb
    New Jersey in front me 250 feet up.

EGG HARBOR-- I was sitting on my back porch watching the doves in the trees on April 9, 2013, I saw a small object coming from the left about 250 or 300 feet off the ground across the trees in front of me above my house. It then looked like a bird to me at first then it looked like balloons and then it got closer, I could see what it was, it looked gun black, about 10 feet round and 6 to 8 feet tall. It looked like a thread bobbing, it flew across the sky, the same speed and until it went out of my sight. It took about 30 seconds to go from left to right, absolutely no noise, it blew my mind. I could not believe I saw that in the sky. I live two miles from FAA center in New Jersey. I have seen every plane that the Air Force has flown over my house, it was not a plane. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Woodbridge -- I was standing on my porch and looking up at the sky on April 28, 2013, when out of nowhere this odd shaped thing flew over my house. At first I thought it was some sort of falling material. I just watched as it with no sound no light and no emission. This has not been the first time I’ve seen a ufo by my house but this was very odd and was so much different than the others. It’s hard to explain. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Texas Triangle

Granbury -- Walking out to my car after work. (Parking lot at the Waterview Senior Living Center next to the Hilton. There was a red light blinking in the sky and it caught my eye that kept changing colors on January 17, 2013. The object was triangular/boomerang shape that seemed to have three distinct sides with a hollow center. Its motions were up and down and side to side. It was silent but very fast. I was perplexed as to what it was and became somewhat giddy with an adrenaline rush when I realized I could not identify the object. I lost sight of the object when it just disappeared. One second it was moving erratically and changing colors, the next it was just gone. I got in my car and went home. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Virginia Saucer

I got up early to take a picture of the grass I cut so after I snapped a picture on April 23, 2013, something told me to look up to the left then my heart stopped and I felt scared.
    It was a saucer picking up or dropping something I had chills and wanted to leave my cousin was stuck but saw it then it move so fast or vanished right there and we ran but I took a picture if you blow up in the upper left above the tree it’s there but I can make out the beams and all. Thanks to MUFON CMS