Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing - Discussions

Has there ever been a Remote Viewer who was able to locate a missing person?
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Has there ever been a Remote Viewer who was able to locate a missing person?
    Great question A99, to my knowledge there has only been a few cases to public knowledge. What I have noticed is RV person/s have a hard time locating people but most of the time I noticed they are viewing objects to find people rather than seeing the people themselves.

An example of the above would be let’s say the RV person/s is looking for where a POW is being held which could be in 5 different areas. What the RV would pick up is objects like houses and structures which when reviewed by a third party who is familiar with the terrain and the objective etc. is where they would concentrate their priorities for retrieval.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

My guess is that there are no documented cases of an RV practitioners successfully locating any missing persons of which there are hundreds of them all over the U.S. Of course, part of that entail's identifying things in the missing person's immediate environment to be able to locate them but they would also need to see the missing person or his or her body too.

I've never heard of any RV people locating any missing persons.

Just in my city alone, at last count, there are a good handful of children and young females missing over the past few years who have not been found yet, dead or alive.

Seems to me that places like the Farsight Institute would be much more productive if they focused on helping to locate missing children. I'm surprised they've never set up any projects like that.
    Last edited by A99; 05-14-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Below is the current Missing Person map of my city. Most of the missing are teenage girls, females in their 20's and children. The map covers those who went missing between 2011 and 2013.

This is what, IMHO, RV practitioners should be focusing on. Every city across the US is like this. Children and young females who disappear out of nowhere and are never seen again -- in most cases. It's an epidemic.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Most of the cases have been in different countries. They have been televised in those parts of the world which made big news there. They are in a foreign language which needs Interpreting. This is the direction google pointed me in.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v6559404G29K8qtg

I had a hard time finding that one. I ran across a few more but all were in different languages also. If you look hard enough you will find them somewhere out there in internet land.

It appears to be Ed Dames.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Great question A99, to my knowledge there has only been a few cases to public knowledge. What I have noticed is RV person/s have a hard time locating people but most of the time I noticed they are viewing objects to find people rather than seeing the people themselves.

An example of the above would be let’s say the RV person/s is looking for where a POW is being held which could be in 5 different areas. What the RV would pick up is objects like houses and structures which when reviewed by a third party who is familiar with the terrain and the objective etc. is where they would concentrate their priorities for retrieval.
    Thanks for the info. I'm sure as more time goes by, the RV community will improve in this area of locating missing people. It sounds like they need to work on some of their techniques for doing that.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Most of the cases have been in different countries. They have been televised in those parts of the world which made big news there. They are in a foreign language which needs Interpreting. This is the direction google pointed me in.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v6559404G29K8qtg

I had a hard time finding that one. I ran across a few more but all were in different languages also. If you look hard enough you will find them somewhere out there in internet land.

It appears to be Ed Dames.
    Thanks! I'll look that over.

I would like to join an RV group that focuses on Missing Persons.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    My guess is that there are no documented cases of an RV practitioners successfully locating any missing persons of which there are hundreds of them all over the U.S. Of course, part of that entail's identifying things in the missing person's immediate environment to be able to locate them but they would also need to see the missing person or his or her body too.

I've never heard of any RV people locating any missing persons.

Just in my city alone, at last count, there are a good handful of children and young females missing over the past few years who have not been found yet, dead or alive.

Seems to me that places like the Farsight Institute would be much more productive if they focused on helping to locate missing children. I'm surprised they've never set up any projects like that.
    A99, you might want to read this http://rense.com/general20/joemcmoneagle.htm There are videos about this on YouTube as well but they are in Japanese. I haven't located any with subtitles yet.

There are probably many more missing person cases that have been solved by remote viewers but, let's face it, no law enforcement agency is going to admit to a case being solved by a remote viewer. Also, there are confidentiality agreements between the remote viewer and the person, persons or agency he / she was hired by. That confidentiality agreement can't be broken unless the client gives permission in writing.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks Lilly, I'll check out that link! Also, I agree with you about those confidential contracts and so on. Too bad it's that way though.

There needs to be more public awareness on the effectiveness of remote viewing in solving crimes and locating missing persons. Confidentiality statements keep that from happening and that's unfortunate.
    Last edited by A99; 05-14-2013 at 10:37 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

@ Lily

I am looking through the links. It is bringing up a lot of interesting references. Some of them are quite interesting on how they got around certain types of problems.

[SIZE=4] 
    Perhaps I can help.
    You see, the only difference between someone calling themselves a medium and another person calling himself a psychic is that the medium KNOWS who and what is giving the information to them be it the other person’s spirit guide or any other-dimensional being that’s connected to that other person. These communications from those in those other realms are facilitated by either the medium’s own spirit guide or their “higher self”. Edgar Cayce, for example, worked through his ’higher-self’ that was able to access non-physical entities to whatever kind of information he was seeking where he was always able to identify who those entities were. Other times he accessed information directly via the Akashic Records via OBE’s.
    I never thought of distinguishing mediums and psychics in that way.

I think it is....iffy....to make the distinction in that certain way. Here is why:

A psychic (or medium) can never be 100% positive on someones ID...100% of the time due to "known problems" that occur in a psychics observations via ESP. A skilled psychic entity can deceive.

You can compensate with various rigorous routines to lessen the probability that you will be wrong about someones ID. But you can never really bring it down to a 0% error rate. (If someone can, please contact me immediately)

Unlike using ones eyes for identifying characteristics and features, it is harder to distinguish what it is right next to you. It depends on what levels of observations you can make to cross reference an Entity mental depiction in your mind. A trusted partner such as a guardian is a good start to verify things. But what if any number of psychics call upon a trusted guide and that guide gives them inaccurate information as noted by external observers?

Does that invalidate the trusted party verifications? If so, to what extent?

--------------------------

(Almost) any element that can be rendered in your mind and within your chest can be artificially rendered in real time to a convincing degree. If this is the case, then it is possible to counterfeit or create an imposter ID that fools the psychic or "medium" as an observer.

Even a trusted party can be emulated and impersonated to a certain (convincing) extent. Having more advanced ESP techniques just makes it alot harder to successfully falsify an ID.

For example, if a psychic uses ESP to read the materials and composition of an entity (living or not) it can verify the mental ID with that of the body. This is a bit harder (but not impossible) to falsify. There are always advanced methods for anything.

For example, there are circumstances where an unknown entity can approach a person, paralyze them during a night time encounter and emulate the (mental/verbal) speech of a loved one or even a trust party. Asking them to keep their eyes closed while inducing calming and receptive feelings within the mind of the victim.

ID Impersonation is only effective (seemingly) if the other party is unable to carefully observe what is standing next to them.

Edit: "Mediums" fall for these types of tricks all of the time. "Mediums" are reknown for a bad reputation in many circles because of it. Channellers are also known for being duped all of the time with incredible frequency.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-15-2013 at 02:10 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous