Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Horse Mutilation In Ireland

Blog Entries

Recent Horse Mutilation In Ireland

It sounds like they think humans did it.

An animal rights protection group is offering a €5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for a vicious attack on a horse.
    A horse was found dead in the Darndale Park area of Dublin with a number of injuries to its body yesterday. It was disemboweled and had its ears cut off and anus cut out.
    Animal Rights Action Group (ARAN) has put up the reward to encourage those with any information on the crime to come forward.

Read more here http://www.irishtimes.com/news/socia...eled-1.1396421
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Well without further detailed info it's impossible to say who or what the culprit was. That said, the details we have fit perfectly with the standard mutilation MO; rectal core, ears removed, etc. Looking at the picture supplied with the article above the cuts and general scene look pretty bloodless though.

I'll contact a few people and keep an eye out for more on this...
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

How extremely bizarre. I still can't wrap my mind around these animal mutilations and when I read stuff like this I get nauseous.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    How extremely bizarre. I still can't wrap my mind around these animal mutilations and when I read stuff like this I get nauseous.
    I have just about the same reaction. I ask myself what kind of person, human or alien, would think to do this and then carry it out? I believe I've met some real sickos but none them even comes close to this sort of thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I have just about the same reaction. I ask myself what kind of person, human or alien, would think to do this and then carry it out? I believe I've met some real sickos but none them even comes close to this sort of thing.
    I find the animal mutilations very disturbing and I usually stay very far away from the cases. My opinion is that whatever is doing this (I don't think it is human), is using the parts for food. There are some animals that only have certain parts that humans can eat, while the rest is poisonous. I think that whatever is doing this is taking the parts that they can eat for nourishment otherwise, why leave the rest of the animal. But, that explanation just might be easier for me to emotionally handle then the thought of some human monster doing this for fun.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I take your point, Lily. But personally I don't think this is about food. The most nutritious part of any given animal is the meat, for protein, yet in almost every case of this type that is left behind.

In my mind the most likely scenario is either environmental sampling, or the harvesting of biological material, possibly pre engineered bacteria.

I wonder why the sudden upsurge in horse mutilations in recent years? Especially in the UK. These cases used to be very rare
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

It's them aliens mixing the horse meat in the lasagnas! @#$%

[kidding, of course]
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

We have all heard/read some version of biological necessity or biological experimentation as the rationale for the mutilations. Does anyone find those to be convincing? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    We have all heard/read some version of biological necessity or biological experimentation as the rationale for the mutilations. Does anyone find those to be convincing? I don't.
    IMO this has been going on too long to be a biological "harvest". On the other hand, monitoring those animals for things harmful to us in our environment is possible. Cows and horses eat grains, and are subjected to an assortment of antibodies.

Could even be more then one group. No?

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    IMO this has been going on too long to be a biological "harvest". On the other hand, monitoring those animals for things harmful to us in our environment is possible. Cows and horses eat grains, and are subjected to an assortment of antibodies.

Could even be more then one group. No?
    I would think that if it is "us" doing it for evironmental safety, "we" could do it without detection, right? So could "they". It seems whoever is doing it wants us to see or doesn't care if we do.