Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remote Viewing - PRACTICE ONLY

Thanks for the tip Wansen!
    Note to self: watch my back. And keep a cam handy, just in case.

Additional info: I once had an out-of-body experience where I was sensing, on a very intuitive level, was the dark side of the moon. And what I saw were a number of gigantic, ominous, windowless black slab buildings on the lunar landscape. I never asked to go there.
    Last edited by A99; 06-17-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Thanks for the tip Wansen!
    Note to self: watch my back. And keep a cam handy, just in case.

Additional info: I once had an out-of-body experience where I was sensing, on a very intuitive level, was the dark side of the moon. And what I saw were a number of gigantic, ominous, windowless black slab buildings on the lunar landscape. I never asked to go there.
    I'd love to see that myself one day.

If I can one day acquire the skills, I'd love to try RV.

Very interested to hear about your future RV travels.

Stick around here. They say that such skills are contagious so who knows? You may just get what you're asking for.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Kanmia Hudson/Farsight had a hit: 43.13 (1)
    Captured image: Posted Aug 01 2020

Event @ Beirut (2) Aug 04 2020
    Captured Image:

Two major explosions shook the Lebanese capital of Beirut, with eyewitness footage capturing the blasts and showing the devastation wreaked in the surrounding area. The blasts have been blamed on a fireworks accident.

The first blast struck the city’s port shortly after 6pm local time on Tuesday. Within minutes, reports flowed in of another more devastating explosion. Video footage captured the shock wave striking buildings kilometers away, as a massive mushroom cloud of dust and debris was shot into the sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDJ...ature=emb_logo

Here is documented evidence that 3 different remote viewers showed us the huge explosion in Beirut before it happened. This is all verified and time-stamped.

Impressive . . .

Another RV Hit . . .

Looks like another Remote hit from Cryptoviewing. (Dick Allgire's crew . . .)

Was this the mushroom cloud we saw in our predictions for this month?

It is unfortunate that so many YouTubes have expired in this thread . . .

Well here is another one that will probably fall away at some point!

7K views 3 weeks ago

A conversation with two of the pioneers of civilian remote viewing, talking about UFO disclosure, remote viewing, the soul, and ground-breaking projects they did together.