Thread: Remote Viewing - PRACTICE ONLY

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Remote Viewing - PRACTICE ONLY

Since it seems that people posting on the RV Practice thread want to discuss how Remote Viewing works, I've decided to split it up into two threads. The other thread is for discussions about remote viewing. This thread is for practice only. Any discussions that take place here must be about a practice session posted here. All other discussions will be moved to the Discussion thread.

Here is Scott Davis's RV Practice site As I mentioned before, on the Discussion thread, he is now using javascript instead of Flash and it might not work with Explorer.

To do a practice, you first click on "Reload Page", then create your drawing, then click on "Next Target" and it will show the current target. If there are any more updates, I will post them in this opening post so they will be easy to find.

If you know of any links to practice sites, post them in the thread. I will then post it in this opening post.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 08-30-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010