Thread: Predictions for 2024?

Predictions for 2024?

Whether they be scientific or psychic.
    Most likely there will be further movement related to disclosure, though it may still be a few years before we get full disclosure.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Happy New Year.

I predict a year of chaos, caused by confrontations between opposites. I'm talking unprecedented polarization.

I don't expect Disclosure to make much more progress. Some more whistleblowers will come forward, but the MEC is doing everything it can to limit disclosure as much as possible, and is getting more successful.

Countries that represent more than half of the world's population will have elections in 2024, and I fear we will see a dramatic rise in populist regimes with fascist tendencies. I hope I'm wrong.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I think the tide is turning think this year we'll begin to see uptake in the mainstream media and even more in the scientific community.
    I think they will declare contact with alien life. Reveal Roswell as real. Biden will say something. It will be an election issue.

Everyone will love each other, forgive everyone else and live in perfect harmony - joke, that may take a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I think the tide is turning think this year we'll begin to see uptake in the mainstream media and even more in the scientific community.
    I think they will declare contact with alien life. Reveal Roswell as real. Biden will say something. It will be an election issue.

Everyone will love each other, forgive everyone else and live in perfect harmony - joke, that may take a bit longer.
    Why should we trust what the mainstream media would reveal? In my opinion they would only be conditioning humanity, never revealing more than what is given to them as fact. Who or what is the doing the disclosure? The mainstream media would be no more than puppets on a string. Humanity would be cattle herded (moved in a particular direction. I call it a set agenda.