Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killers on the Moor

Killers on the Moor

*Warning: the following report contains links to images which some people might find disturbing*

Mike Freebury, UK based animal mutilation researcher and member of the Animal Pathology Field Unit (APFU), has recently published an important new book on the subject.

Synopsis:

"Whatever entities carried out the Moortown sheep killings they have a technological superiority and an indifference that is truly chilling. Daytime, night-time, they carry out their attacks with precision and impunity; they cannot be stopped. Their motives are unclear and the only hope the farmers have is that the programme of sampling, for that is what it appears to be, will soon be complete and the mutilators will move to another location to carry out their bizarre attacks. I believe we are faced with an alien culture and I, and the farmers, would like to know what the government of the UK is doing about it.

On Easter Monday 1977, a man and his family were enjoying a walk on Dartmoor in south-west England. As they approached a small remote valley below White Tor they were horrified to come upon the twisted bodies of four Dartmoor ponies. The ponies' necks and backs appeared to have been broken in what must have been a very violent attack.

Worse was to come, when more dead ponies were found only a hundred yards away. In total fifteen animals were found dead and mutilated. The police and RSPCA were called in, but despite detailed investigations were unable to give convincing accounts of what might have happened to the animals."- Richplanet.net

To learn more, watch the recent interview with Mike Freebury and David Cayton on Richplanet.net:

Part 1:
    http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=68&part=1
    Part 2:
    http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=68&part=2
    Part 3:
    http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=68&part=3

For more UK based animal mutilation case files from APFU, from 1993 - 2010, see:
    http://www.apfu.org/incidentgallery.html
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

What I don't get is why the mutilations occur over and over again with the same MO...I mean, do they really need to do the same experiment repeatedly, or are there different aliens doing the same experiment?
    Also what are they looking for?

DNA

... and it frightens me to think about the purpose.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    DNA

... and it frightens me to think about the purpose.
    Think "food."
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Good questions 1derer, but I don't think anybody has any clear answers just yet.

Whoever is responsible for the program it appears to have been ongoing for at least the last 50 years, across several different countries and yet to date nobody has ever been arrested. The UFO association is clear, as is the use of advanced technology in the form of silent aircraft and advanced surgical techniques.

There are several theories at to what, if anything, is being harvested, but inevitably they remain speculative. Blood, organs, whole body parts and other biological material are frequently removed. Possibly for nutrition, research, bioengineering, environmental sampling or even some as yet unknown purpose.

Even more intriguing is the apparent monitoring of animal mutilation investigators by authorities here in the UK, as mentioned in the interviews linked above.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries
    I've been informed that the harvested body parts are processed into nutrients by most of the alien races that are interacting with earth. Ounces will feed thousands.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Whether it is food or DNA - neither speaks well of our being utilized as either test subjects (best case scenario) or as livestock (worst case scenario).

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I've been informed that the harvested body parts are processed into nutrients by most of the alien races that are interacting with earth. Ounces will feed thousands.
    Well, it's a popular theory with many. The problem is it only realy applies to cattle, it doesn't really explain cases where wild animal are mutilated. There are many cases of Foxes, Badgers and even Mice over here in the UK.

I would think that if it really was all about nutrients then they would surely take the meat for protein, yet in almost all cases the meat is left untouched.
    Last edited by Lee; 12-19-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: add quote

Blog Entries
    The process is not about protein but rather electricity. Aliens are batteries.

Then a pool party would be out of the question. Besides, I hear emo-pants shrink.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.