Thread: Update: UFO Sightings in the United States 5-23-2013

Update: UFO Sightings in the United States 5-23-2013

From Filer's Files #21-2013:

Sightings in the United States

California Object

North Hollywood/Burbank -- I was on my balcony watching the sky around 8 PM on March 18. 2013, when I first saw the object. I noticed it because it passed in front of a red trail that a plane had left in the sky, making the black object stand out. When I looked to see exactly what it was, though, I couldn’t make out any specific shape. It looked like a tiny black ball in the sky hovering around randomly, changing direction but moving slowly. It seemed to float like balloons tied together, but its altitude and directional changes seemed too active to be balloons.
    I ran inside, grabbed my camera, and shot many photos. It flew NW, then made its way north while dropping in altitude, then turned west passing low enough to be seen in front of the mountains. After that it flew north and higher. As I zoomed in I noticed its shape of three perfect circles combined to create a triangular shape.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

LOS ANGELES
    -- Several family members saw a large triangular object with 4 to 6 soft blue lights moving slowly in the night sky on May 16, 2013. The object literally covered much of the visible sky. The object was silent and moving slowly with flashing lights. It was 6 times the size of a jetliner. Four motorcycle cops also saw the object and suggested that the witness report his sighting to a UFO reporting center. The object was visible through the clouds but suddenly vanished. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

Florida Football

KEYS –- Coming back from Key West to Miami flying an American Airlines flight flying at 12,000 feet and looked down at 45 degree angle out the right window in cloud bank I noticed a football shaped object floating among the clouds on May 15, 2013. It was just going south with the clouds drifting with them. It sort of looked like a blimp at first, but it had no markings just a white football shape. It was 25 feet to 50 feet in diameter? We were over the outer fringes of Southern Florida with lots of swamps below us. The sky was clear with big fluffy clouds about 1000 feet off the ground with numerous with spaces between them where we spotted this object. There were no lights, no markings, and no wings. It was about 2:00 PM. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Ft. Myers Beach -- It was Friday, May 4, 2013, at 9:05 PM, when Gf and I were walking north on Ft. Myers Beach and observed orange lights on the horizon. We were near the Neptune Hotel when we first saw bright orange lights approaching. We saw three at first thinking they were planes on approach to Regional Southwest Airport. The lights were flying southeast and varied in height between 500 and 1000 feet.
    Standing on the beach they were on the horizon just to the left of the last light on a building on the beach, and moving towards us from the north. The lights would have been between St. James City and Pelican/Cape Coral cities. These objects were moving at least 2-3 times faster than the inbound jets. At Ft. Myers Beach Island, the objects turned in a southwest and disappeared above the 1,500 foot clouds.
    We saw three more lights that traveled in the same way that were well below the jet traffic. We observed 15 of these orange lights approach and head out over the Gulf of Mexico. They made no sound, no strobbing lights, and were 15 feet in diameter. My cell phone photos only shows two orange lights. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Iowa Three Tiered Object

I l ooked west out our kitchen window at 9 PM, and saw a three tiered object in my yard two feet square maybe slightly taller than two feet. Each tier had three ovals of illuminated, brushed copper on October 15, 2013. It wasn’t shiny, and wasn’t lit up. It was illuminated, but not pulsing. It was hovering silently.
    The framework around the bottom was similar to Lego’s, with little sections with holes spaced evenly on each piece. It sat flat on top as all three tiers faced west tilting up at an angle. I was afraid so I watched from the window but it was gone! Thanks to MUFON CMS

New Jersey
    Lights

NUTLEY -- On May 17, 2013, the body off the object was not a solid shape, it was curvy and looked like a membrane or textured with a tiny red light on top and the bottom light blinking. Although it could have been a blimp, there was nowhere for a pilot to sit. There was no under carriage and no markings on the huge solid shape that was moving slowly and illuminated from within.

It was very clear, and had a textured skin like scales. I took photos with my iPhone. He and several family members saw a large triangular object with 4 to 6 soft blue lights moving slowly. The silent object literally covered much of the visible sky moving slowly with flashing lights. It was six times the size of a jetliner. Four motorcycle cops also saw the object and suggested that the witness report his sighting to a UFO reporting center. The object was visible through the clouds but suddenly vanished. Thanks to MUFON CMS

New Jersey ABDUCTION
    -- Every day that goes by, I feel that I get more and more lost because of what happened. Here is what I pasted on many sites, when this all happened.

On April 29, 2013, something happened in my dream, or at least I think it was a dream. It was so real, but I never left the couch. As far as I remember I was in a scene where we were some kind of military, but older military, not recent equipment or anything. Then one scene I am literally on top of a submarine because it had surfaced and docked. I am not sure where this was, but then next there were ships everywhere and then people started getting pulled to the sky. I ran and got inside. The next scene sounds funny, but I was going to the bathroom in a dirty toilet.

After that, I was just walking through this place, and wham! I am pulled up. I just know it was some kind of aliens or something that we were running from. And at one point I was in something, like an incubator type thing, but I didn’t see the alien, nor did I see them working on me. I just remember struggling and screaming, bright lights and then some kind of burn on my wrist area. When I woke up this morning, I actually have this mark on my wrist and I cannot explain it. I looked at everything around me, and even try to imprint things that were around me on my arm to see if it matched, and nothing! What has happened? The mark almost looks like a triangle burn mark, but instead of a pointed tip it’s a straight tip. What the heck went on?
    (Note: see photo above that witness took of himself of the marks mentioned in his report.) Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
    New York Alien Abduction in Hudson Valley.

Croton Falls-- Ken Pfeifer reports, I received a call from a 36-year-old woman from Toms River, New Jersey. Gail was very troubled on the phone, and insisted that she talk to me about a UFO related experience that she had during the last part of June of 1987. She had gone to bed about 10 PM; she felt someone was watching her. She then heard a voice say, "We have come for you... You will not be hurt." She then realized that her entire body was paralyzed, and that she could only move her eyes. Gail was lying on her back as three beings dressed in tightly fitting jumpsuits were standing in a single row, one behind the other. The light was dim and she could not see their features, but they were about five feet tall with very long arms.
    The leader seemed to have a problem getting into the room as if some type of invisible shield was blocking his way. He lifted up his hand and pressed them against the invisible shield. The leader then took some type of rod out that glowed with a green light and passed it over the doorway. They then walked into the room single file without any effort. They had large heads and cat's eyes that wrapped around their heads. She never heard them talk, but heard all kinds of buzzing noises in her head when the leader communicated with the others. Gail tried to scream but could not; she could only move her eyes.
    The leader placed him on her right side, and then one of them went to the foot of the bed and the other on the left side of the bed. The beings on each side of her then placed their hands under her head and raised it up. She then noticed that the one on her left took a tube of what looked like a narrow roll of white cotton and started pushing it up her left nostril. At that moment she felt extreme pain in her head and lost consciousness with the feeling she was falling from a great height.
    The next thing she recalls is waking up at 8 AM, with a very bad headache. As she walked to the bathroom, both nostrils started to bleed. She felt something was stuck up her nose, but nothing was there. Her nose was swollen and puffy. She had a rash on her neck, legs, and slightly on her arms. She had hoped that the experience from that night was a dream and tried to block it out of her head.
    When her daughter arrived home that night, she told her about what happened and her daughter started shaking because at the same time she and her father were followed by a UFO on Route 116 near Croton Falls. She described to her mother a large dark triangular craft that paced the car for five minutes above tree top level. This lonely route has been the site of several close encounters. NOTE: It is interesting that both mother and daughter had an experience with the paranormal at the same time. The above image is a rendering.
    Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org

North Carolina Disc

WILMINGTON – Jim Sutton writes, “This photo taken on May 16,/2013, shows if you look closely you can see a coronal discharge around it and a protrusion on top of it.
    Thanks to Jim Sutton Director, Paranormal Research & Investigation Society
    Morehead City, NC. welldogit13@yahoo.com.

Ohio Orbs

Hillsboro -- I am a retired Air Force NCO, and former Russian crypto-linguist and intelligence analyst with a Top Secret SCI (Code word) security clearance. I was not on any drugs or alcohol while these objects were seen, and I have never been arrested or treated for a mental illness. Yet, I have been hesitant to make this report since September 12, 2007, and it is my wish to remain anonymous.

Numerous flying objects moving randomly were noted around my home changing in size, color, and intensity. Some flew in perfect unison with numerous smaller objects constantly entering and emerging from the sphere moving from 0 to 10,000 feet. They fluctuated in speed and direction with the agility and power. They turned at 90 degree angles while traveling close to Mach one. They never made any sound, though all the jets and helicopters were quite loud.

For about ten minutes numerous objects hovered within 300-500 feet from my home. In a few of the pictures the objects are visible behind a nearby tree. By the end of winter that same tree died and fell over. I saw red lights intermixed mixed with greens and/or yellows.

Throughout the night numerous military aircraft (presumably from Wright Patterson AFB) were in the area with the spheres flying circles around the jets. Helicopters flew by with VERY bright spotlights pointed downward.

Note: The airspace over my home is restricted for military exercises. I called the local sheriff and asked if there were any reports during the night. He laughed and said, "Yes, the military was playing war games and were shooting flares." I have 90 photos of these objects that are not aircraft. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Texas Light

Houston– I was not present as it was taken on a web cam at the University of Houston new football stadium site on May 18, 2013.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

Washington
    Moving Star

SPOKANE– I photographed this on May 14th, 2013- but did not see it. I am sending it because it very much matches Jack Smith’s image from North Carolina that he took on May 12th. Just a little back up.

Thanks to MUFON CMS

Vancouver -- I was on the back deck of my home with my girlfriend smoking on March 3, 2013. I looked up at the moon and noticed what seemed to a VERY large star very close to it. The star then seemed to slowly move 45 degrees to the side of the moon and stop. It then slowly moved another 45 degrees to the bottom then stop. Within a few seconds of the last stop I noticed a contrail that seemed low to the ground, going from south to north. I then looked back up at the shape and watched it do exactly the same thing in reverse. This happened right after the meteor blew up over Russia, so I kind of thought it might be military. I have more pictures. Thanks to MUFON CMS