Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precognitive dreams and thought

Precognitive dreams and thought

I thought I'd start a thread so people could place precognitive thoughts and experiences. Perhaps they will create a picture for t hose posting.

I have been experiencing a number of them for 6 months so I thought I'd place my most recent. They hit me like pictures or I am in the picture. And often are symbolic. So I don't know what they mean. Just felt I should record them. Think of it as a log for you and it's time stamped.

Joe and I were sitting on the porch of a typical Tx. hill country ranch house. They're small and made of rough wood. It was on a high hill and look over the hills and valleys in the distance. There was a big storm on the horizon that stretched from left to right and there was thunder and bright bolts of lightening. It felt like sunset. I just looked out over this beautiful land and said, There's a storm across the river" Apparently there was a river in the distance. He said 'yes'. And that was it.
    It was a peaceful moment with him, but the storm was a very typical rough electrical central Texas storm. And it was coming in.
    I have the feeling something is coming in to his life that will tear him up. It's personal, not his career.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    I thought I'd start a thread so people could place precognitive thoughts and experiences. Perhaps they will create a picture for t hose posting.

Joe and I were sitting on the porch of a typical Tx. hill country ranch house. They're small and made of rough wood. It was on a high hill and look over the hills and valleys in the distance. There was a big storm on the horizon that stretched from left to right and there was thunder and bright bolts of lightening. It felt like sunset. I just looked out over this beautiful land and said, There's a storm across the river" Apparently there was a river in the distance. He said 'yes'. And that was it.
    It was a peaceful moment with him, but the storm was a very typical rough electrical central Texas storm. And it was coming in. I have the feeling something is coming in to his life that will tear him up. It's personal, not his career.
    southerncross,

I am assuming you are talking about a series of flashing images in the above post. It could be symbolic, difficult to say what is symoblic and and what is not.

Prophecy and precognition are often as wind rustling branches and leafs on trees. Wind is invisible the reaction thereof is not.

Oh I know that well. Interpreting is tricky. I usually jot down my impression at the time and then see where it goes.
    But I've been getting strong impressions about this person for a time and I think a log would be good. Others are welcome to join too as it helps to have a record your thoughtsand precognitions and hear what others think. So anyone post what you see or dream.
    One things for sure it was a whale of a storm yet the setting was so peaceful.
    I felt comfortable there.
    Last edited by southerncross; 05-28-2012 at 06:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

On January 4, 2012

I was asleep when my dreams changed drastically and I became lucid during the dreamstate that something was amiss. In this dream I was given there were I and 2 other people (one young woman and man) were standing on the top of a tall building. Suddenly in the dream there was a massive shaking and the ground (the top of the building) was seemingly sheered in half. The top concrete slab moved across sideways maybe 300 feet before stopping. The man, woman and I shared startled looks and words about what happened. We asked each other questions and then I looked downward off the side where the bottom of the building should have been.

Rather than a city below. I was amazed to see a dark bottomless pit. Then the shaking became more intense as if it were an earthquake. I quickly reasoned in which direction we would run, which in that dream was away from the ledge. The man, woman and I began running away from the ledge and the edge seemingly fell away without much warning as we ran across the large slab.

I ran as hard as I could though I was only a few steps behind the other two people. I realized it was "a dream" and thought of using tricks to move faster across the slab. But I couldn't think much as the rate at which I was running was slowly eroding the distance between me and the edge. All I could concentrate on was mainly staying ahead of the collapsing slab of concrete.

As we ran we approached a schoolbus full of people of varied ages and genders. Behind the wheel was the same man whom I always see in these *Angel inspired dreams*. I assume he represents "God" and the schoolbus always holds different kinds of people so it must be some kind of collection activity??

As we entered the bus the falling away of the concrete stopped short of the bus and the man behind the wheel slowly turned us away from the collapse and we left the area. The dream ends. Then as everything goes black I hear a voice in my head telling me that I should share this warning with others "who believe". The Angel man says a great shaking is about to occur and to "warn others who will listen and believe". There is a hint of seperatism in his voice. As if he implies there are those whom will find meaning in the message and other whom won't.

I also notice that when I try to scan his mind nothing happens. As my Psychic abilities seem to be unresponsive and turned off"completely I am experiencing the Angel as anyone else would. It is my first time experiencing talking to an Angel as a non-psychic. I wonder in the dreamless state if this is how everyone experiences an Angel while not being able to read their mind and gather more information??

I wake up, I hear the presence of the Angel saying that I should "hurry" in my decision, He states that "time is running short". I realize this is what being only inches ahead of the collapse and barely keeping up is supposed to signify. That I am still not completely decided.

-------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------

January 4th through the 14th-15th 2012

More than one Higher Order Entity (Angel) Approaches me. On different days one of the two told me an urgent warning. They told me that they will begin wreaking havoc on this region. They told me they were "sent" to give warnings "to prepare". One of the two told me that soon there will be a steep increase in storms. They told me that they have been ordered to impact the region where I live. I ask who has ordered them? They respond that "God has ordered" them to do these things. On different days the two alternate visiting and told me they are sent to secure "the people". They told me that the activity they are about to conduct is sanctioned and will be carried out.

They give me a warning that the frequency and location of the weather events is something which has already been determined. They also said "this area" (the region where I live) is in the danger area. They reveal at that time that starting in a few days (at that time) there will be "intense storms" and that they may not be able to secure my safety. They stated that for that reason they will give me warnings prior to some of the occurrences and furthermore they gave me instructions on what to do as I recieve these warnings. For the weather storms they said to go to a nearby area where I will be safe. I asked them about my neighbors and they said they were only sent to secure my safety.

---------------------------

They stated that my home is not structurally sound and will collapse if they are "slightly off" in their storm activity. They told me for the first half of the events the direction of the storms that are slated for the following week. They said they would send someone to warn me just prior to such events in my area. Then they say that if I am given a message of warning I should go to an area which is safer than "this [home]".

Then they said there will be an earthquake "soon" that will follow these storms and that this building I am inside of will not withstand it.

They said when this Earthquake begins to occur, there will be a few moments were it will be felt as gentle termors. (Actually this was said in Febuary and Merch) That I am to take my family and run into an open area in the street where the cars pass through. These Higher Order Entities said that I should not stand beneath anything around me as it will strike suddenly and many buildings will collapse from the intensity in this region. They said to take "them" (my family) even if I were undressed to walk out. They told me to prepare for this eventuality as it "will come".

I asked them when? They told me that I did not have "such favor" that I should know. They said "soon".

--------------------------------

The Guardian (lower Angel) then took it upon itself to give me further instructions on what I should do next. Which I then held out for a bit before telling my family.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I have had a few dreams that have left strong impressions on me.

One came true not 3 hrs after I had the dream and woke up this morning.

I dreamt of a multistoried building out away from from central downtown on fire, some of the fire was sparking and blue indicating electrical probably.
    It was definitely in my hometown. I woke about 4:30 from the dream.
    This morning at 7:30am my husband got a call from a fire department Captain that he needed a fuel tuck on the scene of a 3 alarm commercial fire. He is on 24 hr call with Police and Fire for fuel backup as a tanker has to be onsite to keep these big firetrucks running and pumping. I am still waiting for details on the fire. It is out from the central city near Alliance Airport.
    But I was having the dream probably just as it was first braking out. We do not know what started the fire but I felt it was arson.

A second was the fulfillment of a dream I had on a particular blues/rock performer I keep having dreams of. I had seen him playing (guitar) with a violinist soon. He typically does not work with strings but a typical guitar band and brass added at times. So this came as a surprise to me. I have also seen him playing with YoYo Ma and as he is a Blues artist this will be an interesting surprise. So 1/2 of it has come true.

The other 2 dreams were military in nature.--

First on was like a photo image in my mind of 4 B52's flying overhead wingtip to wingtip. The one on the left or east end of the line was having mechanical issues with either landing gear or bombay doors. They were flying over US soil and this bothered me a lot.

The Second was another photo image of tanks and military personnel on the streets of Washington DC. I could see the top of the Capitol dome and there were leaves on the trees so it was not in winter at least. The last time there were troops on DC streets was when Martin Luther King was assassinated.
    So, this is troubling. It didn't feel it years in the future but I can't put a time on it.

Seems like I am having more and more dreams of future events. I can't explain why, but they are coming true.
    So, is anyone else having dreams come true lately ?? I feel that I am not alone.

I haven't been around The Outpost Forum but only a few times the last few months and didn't see this thread until this morning. I've been a very strong dreamer from as long back as I can remember. 99.9% of my dreams are only what I will call regular dreams. But over the years of my life what I call deep dreams will occur. I might have one in a years time or they can come more often with a couple within a month or weeks time. They hold a special place inside me that I believe carries with them a meaning and purpose for me. Sometimes I feel I need to share them with others and other times I sense the timing isn't right for sharing. My deep dreams always carry a message that becomes clear to me. It may become clear to me the moment I awake or it becomes clear on down the road. They all reveal a picture that was once covered and now it awaits eyes of understanding.

I noticed that my level of precognitive dreaming has varied greatly over the years. I can go several months with many, then a whole half year with barely any. I haven't completely figured out why.

But I suspect it has to do with how psychically activated I am during that time, and how well-maintained my connection has been with "higher stuff" via truth seeking, contemplation, writing, intuition, and staying spiritually balanced.

In other words, a combination of intensified psychic energy (like extending a radio antenna) and increase of the quality of my psyche (tuning to a clearer station). If I lose both of these factors, then dreams become mundane, returning to the kind of dreams that mainstream academics think are the only kind people have. You know, memory fragments from previous days, somatic (physiological) processes manifesting symbolically in a dream, subconscious complexes, and so on.

There have been several things that increased the meaning, clarity, and precog-like aspect of dreams:

* Certain days of the month. Seems to be a monthly cycle. But if it's during a dry spell, even that peak day doesn't amount to much.

* Being really preoccupied with needing to know what's next, as a survival mechanism. Like when I was moderating the old Noble Realms forum, I needed to know who would be stirring things up next, and I'd dream about it days in advance.

* Being under alien and/or neg entity harassment and monitoring. If this causes external psychic activation, then it may have an unintended positive effect on dream life. One of the minor reasons I decided to start posting again.

* Wearing a lakhovsky coil. This really works, it seems to be a mild psychic stimulant. But like caffeine, you get a crash afterwards. So if worn for three days, then take off, you go through a similarly long low period, at least in my case.

* Staying out of depression, cynicism, contempt, egotism, greed, lust, and other anti-spiritual states of mind. Those seem to cloud the eyes of the soul.

I'm still searching for more reliable ways of increasing precognitive dreaming. Unless they are given by grace, then they can't be intentionally induced.

Pre-cognitive dreams and precognitive mind's eye visions while one is in a meditative state of mind can indeed be induced and let me tell you the way I do it.
    1) First I light up some incense and do the LBRP to clear my space from unwanted spirits and spiritual activity by invoking the four archangels of the north, south, east and west.
    2) After that I do The Middle Pillar Ritual to call upon the Holy Spirit to fill me with his Grace which results in the invigoration of my chakra’s and light body.
    3) Then I invoke an angel that I work with who acts as a invocation facilitator… that angel is my guardian.
    4) After I do that preliminary exercise, I do an invocation of an angel who is invoked to foretell what’s coming up in the future and when doing that, I am as specific as I possibly can be about what it is that I want to find out.
    I perform the above Kabbala invocations and exercise (that are also used in ceremonial magick) at the same time every day for a period of five days. If I don’t get an answer to those questions that I posed to the angel I invoked who specializes in future events, then it’s information that I am not meant to have at that point in time.

I don’t operate in isolation though because I’m connected to groups of people locally that also have had success invoking the same angels from the Kabbala too for information about future matters. Those connections are very important in exercises like the one I just explained.
    Last edited by A99; 10-18-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Another way to induce inner eye visions is amping up the temperature control in one's apartment just after you wake up in the morning. Then after you lay there in bed for a while where you slip back into an altered mind-state, many times precognitive mind's eye visions or precognitive lucid dreams pop in during those times too.