Thread: Watching the Watchers

Watching the Watchers

Anthony Bragalia has just posted an interesting report suggesting that the US Navy's NNIC (Navy Network Information Center) has been monitoring UFO sites.

Read the article - http://www.ufocon.blogspot.co.uk/201...-websites.html

I noticed that our old home (OMF) was mentioned in the article and seen as I was the person who spent a bit of time 'watching the watchers' there I thought it oly right to confirm repeat visits from NNIC.

Looking through some of my notes from the time, other 'special guests' included:

NASA Huntsville
    NASA.GOV OHIO CLEVELAND
    347 COMMUNICATION SQUADRON GEORGIA
    NAVY.MIL BUREAU OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY MARYLAND BETHESDA
    Naval Ocean Systems Center NORAD-USSPACECOM/J6D
    THE BOEING COMPANY
    Defense Logistics Agency's - Network Management Operations (NeMO)
    The Defense Data Network
    lfi-cits-pr01.langley.af.mil 1 cs
    Garrison-Redstone (DOIM) Alabama Huntsville

There were many others, such as CIA, MoD, etc, but I didn't always keep written records.

One of the most interesting to me was The Office of the President United States. (Although I thought this might have been John Podesta at the time.)
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Thanks for sharing the link and information with us.

They are watching.

What they decided to do about some of us remains an open question.

Labels placed upon us will drastically change.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-05-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Thanks for sharing the link and information with us.

They are watching.

What they decided to do about some of us remains an open question.

Labels placed upon us will drastically change.
    That gives me an idea for a sci-fi plot: During the course of a Disclosure initiative that is being closely followed on several internet forums, two or three well-connected people just happen to show up, one on the Disclosure side, two or more on the debunking side. They offer helpful information and guidance until the initiative is good and dead, then they disappear. Too farfetched?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    That gives me an idea for a sci-fi plot: During the course of a Disclosure initiative that is being closely followed on several internet forums, two or three well-connected people just happen to show up, one on the Disclosure side, two or more on the debunking side. They offer helpful information and guidance until the initiative is good and dead, then they disappear. Too farfetched?
    Not farfetched at all.