Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFOs over Amsterdam

UFOs over Amsterdam

This is from July 2011:

Exopolitics Hong Kong:- Jake Gould's two closest friends were never convinced that UFO's exist; until a trip with Jake to Amsterdam in July 2011. A fleet of 7 UFOs at extreme altitude preceded this sighting. Jake's friends were totally perplexed, not at what they saw but how to explain to their family the circumstances surrounding this event. This incident happened after Jake used CSETI protocols immediately after the fleet left so that he could take a picture. The ETs responded; watch the part where we invert the colors of the film; you can see another UFO below the crossing point of light tagging the visible UFO at high speed. It shows how we are only conscious of a tiny fragment of our reality.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Could we possibly be creating at least some of these sightings ourselves, with our largely unconscious will to materialise some artifact?

The video is amazingly convincing, & I am not at all calling it into question. But years ago I knew someone (his name was Clark McKay, an Australian broadcaster, now deceased) who said he could "make stars fall". He used to point at a "star" in the night sky, which would then "fall" within a few moments. There were many of us who witnessed it & puzzled over how he could make it happen, or else could tell in advance that it was going to happen.

I once showed him an odd scoop mark on my shoulder which had appeared only days before & he reacted with horror, saying, "Have they got to you,too?" I had no idea then what he meant. In retrospect, I think he was a contactee.

A contactee whom I know from LA tells similar stories.

But in his case the 'stars' are known by the contactee to be craft that he telepathically interacts with.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Just had an idea, I posted on my facebook page to see if any of the people I used to work with (who also knew Clackie - he was very old by the time we knew him) remember his "party trick" with the stars, & will report back if I get any response.

Blog Entries
    Mylar balloon?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Fantastic find Garuda. Mathew is a contactee in Finland. I've been interviewing him since 2010. He claims that Nordics have space stations for manufacturing that are over 100 miles in length. He also claims they have a large station in the belts of Saturn.

Guess my response is based on another video I clicked on in the loop.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HKsHdVdMMDk
    Last edited by G2v[12]; 12-10-2011 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G2v[12] View Post
    Fantastic find Garuda. Mathew is a contactee in Finland. I've been interviewing him since 2010. He claims that Nordics have space stations for manufacturing that are over 100 miles in length. He also claims they have a large station in the belts of Saturn.
    I have also heard of something very similar to that claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I have also heard of something very similar to that claim.
    There was a UFO convention in which Sgt Bob Dean presented a book written by a NASA engineer who had retired and who had commandeered NASA photos that were to be burned. One photo shows a moon sized UFO moving at right angles and variable speeds through the Saturn rings, that NASA was tracking. The book had to be published in Ireland due to its controversial nature. I need to go through my links and find the You Tube video in which Dean shows the cover, title. Its definitely on my list of books to buy.

Don't know if Mathew knows about the book, but he's making similar claims.

So, where have you heard about this?
    Last edited by G2v[12]; 12-10-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    A contactee whom I know from LA tells similar stories.

But in his case the 'stars' are known by the contactee to be craft that he telepathically interacts with.

How long has your friend been doing the telepathic contacts? Has he told you anything about contact with the occupants?

Exclamation The Support Center

There was a UFO convention in which Sgt Bob Dean presented a book written by a NASA engineer who had retired and who had commandeered NASA photos that were to be burned. One photo shows a moon sized UFO moving at right angles and variable speeds through the Saturn rings, that NASA was tracking. The book had to be published in Ireland due to its controversial nature. I need to go through my links and find the You Tube video in which Dean shows the cover, title. Its definitely on my list of books to buy.

Don't know if Mathew knows about the book, but he's making similar claims.
    Whom is the Mathew that you refer to?

So, where have you heard about this?
    From a female Nordic-like ET way back in the Mid-90's. The ET name [?alias?] was "Medaan". She was my Advisor during various experiments and tests conducted through almost 25-30 year period of time.

I was told it was "sensitive" information and told not to repeat it on the internet or the phone for various reasons. But I did anyway. (The story behind that is complicated)

The craft was called "The Support Center". I was told various things and that included the vague information that there were two of them. One in the immediate vicinity of the earth, the other near Jupiter? (or was it Saturn? I forget)

It is a craft that re-supplies and conducts repairs on the larger ET spacecraft (allegedly). It has its own (alleged) population and is operated by various ET.

The one closest to the Earth is the one that supports most of the activity in and around Earth (or so I was told). The one near the outer planets is a second supporting base for the large presence beyond the inner planets.

I am cutting out the bulk of what I would like to say, but (allegedly) "The Support Centers" are a requirement for long extended stays...like that of our own solar system. The small convoys (I guess you'd call them that) of slightly smaller ET craft come first and independently of the Support Centers. Support Centers come second. I was told at the time that Support Centers are not craft carriers of some kind.

They just perform the role of maintenance and supplies. I was also told not to talk about it as I was warned the human-side intelligence community is keen on finding any mentions of these critical components in an ET occupation. One ET told me that a Support Center also usually acts as a focal point of intelligence among the ET. That human intelligence circles think that there are strategic types of knowledge aboard these kinds of Support Centers.

I was also told one time that Human-side Intelligence found out about the existence of Support Centers through interrogations of captured ETs. The Advisor herself told me that there has long been a plan to infiltrate a support center by various Human-side intelligence groups but that they have always (allegedly) been on paper. (I was told by her it has never become a reality.)

She told me for that reason never to mention it over a phone conversation or the internet due to what she warned was pattern matching and terms that set off specific flags on the human-side intelligence. I didn't follow her instructions and lots of odd ET behaviors followed soon after I did. About 12 to 15 years ago they started to act funny when they claimed that Human groups were attempting to determine where I had (allegedly) obtained specific information from.

They (the ET group I knew) stayed away and instructed me to behave a certain way for many months until they said the investigation turned up little or no 'conclusive' evidence of contact or visitation.

I was told by my group that I had to understand that "certain things you hear" you don't repeat. I was also given extended lectures and lesson by the advisor on how intelligence gathering works and given vague reasons for why I should not tempt fate. (they took it very seriously while I did not. I later found out they are...surprisingly/disturbingly informed about things I thought ET groups wouldn't know....)

-----------------------------

She also told me that Support Center (the one near the Earth) is regularly switching locations relative to the Earth. She told me at the time it rarely orbits and instead just trails the path the Earth moves through. While the other ET craft are constantly moving back and forth between it and the Earth.

She also told me the schedules for the position of the closest Support Center are never longer than a few days. The ET's whom visit or leave the Support Center are given only the immediate schedule for it's location when if they depart from it. So they don't know where it will be in the long term.

If they don't come back before it (The Support Center) is scheduled to move locations (between what she referred to as the inner area between the moon and the Earth, and the immediate area beyond the orbit of the moon). Then the ET has to go to one of the craft in the area before they can arrive at the Support Center.

------------------------

If your wondering why I am being so frank about it...It is because no one is watching me over what I say. I didn't even talk about half of what I heard or saw a long time ago when I was on OM.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-10-2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Grammer