Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFOs over Amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by G2v[12] View Post
    How long has your friend been doing the telepathic contacts? Has he told you anything about contact with the occupants?
    It's been some years now. I'd have to check how long exactly but I think it's about 3 to 4 years by now.

He never mentioned anything about the contact with occupants. From what I understand, it's pretty much a one way communication: he 'thinks' a request, and the craft responds.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Hi FG2v, I could you tell us more about this contactee who's first name in Mathew from Finland? I've been doing a lot of research on contactee's lately in order to understand Fore a little better.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I've always thought that one video of a newscast showing that UFO/ET contactee Prophet Yahweh showing him invoking a UFO to appear to him in the sky as TRUE... I don't care if he comes across as being crazy as a loon*because his video's showing him invoke those UFO's where they appear in the sky is proof enough for me that he's the authentic item.

* -- X-treme religious fanatic
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Hi FG2v, I could you tell us more about this contactee who's first name in Mathew from Finland? I've been doing a lot of research on contactee's lately in order to understand Fore a little better.
    Hi A99,
    Mathew is quite the interesting character. I met him in 2010 and have been picking his mind since. He claims to have been involved in simultaneous telepathic communication with the race we refer to as the Nordics (...they call themselves Zahit) since 2001. All of his contact experiences have been of a visceral psychic nature, and quite positive. I've never seen a contactee with so much information about his experiences, as opposed to the generalities of others. He lives in Helsinki, Finland and his English is somewhat broken. So its something of a challenge to communicate. We are contracted for a book, so I've been conducting interviews by email for months and have compiled allot of material under several categories. In any case, the guy comes across as coherent, credible and willing to disseminate his knowledge. Some of what he's saying seems to clarify some misconceptions or human interpolations that have fed into paradigms which really don't apply (in the case of physical extraterrestrials). I may be biased by the fact that I am editing his future book, but I wouldn't even be interested if his information wasn't credulous. Afterall, writing is incredibly difficult. He told me that I can release some of his info. prior to publication, so if there's something specific you'd like to hear about, just let ask.
    Last edited by G2v[12]; 12-10-2011 at 03:49 PM.

[QUOTE=A99;1405]I've always thought that one video of a newscast showing that UFO/ET contactee Prophet Yahweh showing him invoking a UFO to appear to him in the sky as TRUE... I don't care if he comes across as being crazy as a loon*because his video's showing him invoke those UFO's where they appear in the sky is proof enough for me that he's the authentic item.

I've seen this vid. several times. All I can say is that there is something telepathic going on there. Other than that, I (personally) wouldn't attach any religious implications with his talent to summon orb type UFOs. Too bad no one has perused more information from this individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    It's been some years now. I'd have to check how long exactly but I think it's about 3 to 4 years by now.

He never mentioned anything about the contact with occupants. From what I understand, it's pretty much a one way communication: he 'thinks' a request, and the craft responds.

Very curious. Does he ever attempt to postulate his own experience? Does he have any feelings about it?

Quote Originally Posted by G2v[12] View Post
    Hi A99,
    He's quite the interesting character. I met him in 2010 and have been picking his mind since. He claims to have been involved in simultaneous telepathic communication with the race we refer to as the Nordics (...they call themselves Zahit) since 2001. I've never seen a contactee with so much information about his contact experiences. He lives in Helsinki, Finland and his English is somewhat broken. So, its something of a challenge to communicate. We are contracted for a book, so I've been conducting interviews by email for months and have compiled allot of material under several categories. In any case, the guy comes across as coherent, credible and desires to disseminate his knowledge. Some of what he's saying seems to clarify some misconceptions or human interpolations that have fed into paradigms which really don't apply. I may be biased by the fact that I am editing his future book, but I wouldn't even be interested if his information wasn't credulous. Writing is incredibly difficult. He told me that I can release some of his info. prior to publication, so if there's something specific you'd like to hear about, just let me know.

Thanks G2v for your speedy response on this and I am looking forward to your book on Mathew. One thing I do know is that based on research done on contactee‘s:
    -- some of the ETs from those contactee cases say that they reside on the same frequency level as the one we are residing on which is the physical plane.
    --- but in the majority of cases, the ETs they are in contact with say that they are located at higher frequency levels where they say that they reside on a etheric realm that is sandwiched between our own physical plane and the astral plane where human disincarnates reside on.
    --- they also say that they have the technology to be able to manifest into our own physical plane and this includes manifesting their UFOs too. (this is one I can relate to because as a researcher in the ITC/EVP field, our own contacts, and yes, there’s a variety of different kinds of them, communicate to us via technology that their “technicians” operate in a non-local in the etheric realm and is like a grand central station that translates and broadcasts those communications manifest electro-magnectially via through our own technology on our end)
    --- many contactee’s have reported that they’ve had actual visual contact with their “sources”. IOW, face to face contact.
    --- quite a few too fit the classical ET abductee profile who then go on to have ongoing telepathic communications from an ET that was connected to those abductions
    -- but on the other hand, those who are “channeling” an ET have never had any kind of face to face encounter with those ETs who are communicating through them using that method.
    -- the ET channelers are the ones who are having information communicated to them that qualify as “scientific” in content on an ongoing basis who get enough information to be able to construct a working paradigm.
    -- Bashar would be one example of an ET entity who is communicating through a channeler.

Most of us researchers in the ITC/EVP field.. and other related fields having to do with “other-worldly” communications, attempt to establish those standards comprised of those common threads of characteristics of the phenomenon including the content of the information that is relayed from those other worldly communicators they are in contact with that run through all cases. Because researchers have been able to identify those common threads that exists in each kind of other worldly communication phenomenon’s, it is for this reason why such criteria is used to qualify each case and report that comes up as legitimate or not.

Granted each case has its own unique aspects to it and this includes the general content of its message, those common threads that run through all cases are still there.

So G2v, are you seeing any of those common aspects about the contactee phenomenon that I mentioned above in the case of Mathew?

Also, one thing that I’ve found interesting in Fore’s case is that his contacts had a tendency to give a different term than what we usually use for different kinds of paranormal phenomena and different processes that are related to them. They also have a tendency to explain those processes within a scientific context. We see this characteristic in most cases of contactee reports who have received ongoing “scientific” information. Because of this, it’s one of those common threads that run through all ET contactee cases. Or the vast majority of them.

Has Mathew been doing the same thing and on a comparison basis, is the content of his ongoing communications similar to any other contactee out there? Are his communications only focusing in one particular area of interest or does it cover a vast number of topics?

Also, how many ETs is he in contact with? Is it just one ET or is it a group entity of some sort comprised of ETs?

And finally, is he still receiving communications from his contacts on a regular basis or have those communications stopped and if so, how long ago?
    Last edited by A99; 12-10-2011 at 05:36 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

G2v, could you explain what you mean by "simultaneous telepathic communication"?
    Is this a trend that we are seeing in ET contactee's in terms of how they are getting their ongoing 'scientific information' as opposed to having that information channeled to them?
    It seems so, at least based on my own research in this area.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

[QUOTE='G2v[12];1411']
    I've always thought that one video of a newscast showing that UFO/ET contactee Prophet Yahweh showing him invoking a UFO to appear to him in the sky as TRUE... I don't care if he comes across as being crazy as a loon*because his video's showing him invoke those UFO's where they appear in the sky is proof enough for me that he's the authentic item.

I've seen this vid. several times. All I can say is that there is something telepathic going on there. Other than that, I (personally) wouldn't attach any religious implications with his talent to summon orb type UFOs. Too bad no one has perused more information from this individual.
    I definitely think that those contactee researchers, like yourself, would do well to investigate and set up a series of interviews for this individual regardless that he has integrated his abilities to summon those orbs within his own religious belief system. It seems that those whom he is in contact with who are connected to those orbs that he summons, have modeled themselves in such a way that they fit in to the greater scheme of Prophet Yahwehs' belief system including his own interpretations of scripture where he's heavily involved in making prophecies based on those communications with them too.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

G2v, could you explain what you mean by "simultaneous telepathic communication"?
    Is this a trend that we are seeing in ET contactee's in terms of how they are getting their ongoing 'scientific information' as opposed to having that information channeled to them? It seems so, at least based on my own research in this area.

Your post detailing the correlated data is allot of information to digest and I may have to refer back to it.

Have to say that I'm not familiar with the particular data you've presented, but there are a number of characteristics that correlate with Mathew's experience. He has purely telepathic, with no physical contact regarding the Nordic entity type (they refer to themselves as Alfeta-which translated is equivalent to the word Human). He has a telepathic implant (telepathic organ) which allows him to readily initiate and receive instantaneous telepathy. So, we've coined the acronym STC for (simultaneous telepathic communication). That expression may be changed in the book. All of these people have the same implants. The supporting technology he discusses is difficult to describe because it operates on a molecular (quantum) framework and advanced electronics. He has referred to what he does in the simpler terms of 'channeling', but it is really much more complex involving this matrix of environmental conditions and man made machinery.

He has official representatives with whom he can communicate at any time 24/7. Mathew can be sitting in a chair with his eyes closed or driving through a tunnel on the through-way, while engaged in communication with them. Although, in the beginning he apparently had similar contact with three other species. We haven't explored exactly who they are, but he did mention them in brief as Greens, Blues and Andromedans.

He said that in the early stage, communication was difficult without the implant. And it was difficult to focus his thoughts for the moment of his contact periods. When chatting there can be thought traffic (from his mind) that others find distracting, even somewhat impolite, since the entire medium of exchange is based on thought communication. Not just in words, but also with symbols and colors. These are used as short hand to express simple concepts or particular moods.

Over time Mathew earned enough trust and interest in his contact group to have the implant installed, which allowed for unfettered thought transfer between all parties.

It may seem suspicious that physical beings reveal themselves only through a thought platform. I inquired about this discrepancy and Mathew was told that they have ethical agreements or treaties, in which they are prohibited to appear in person for a given time. These contracts are coming to an end in the years to come.
    Last edited by G2v[12]; 12-10-2011 at 09:58 PM.