Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UFOs over Amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Hi, G2

If you would like we can discuss these topics in my newly created group:

Experiences Corner
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/group.php?groupid=1

I don't want to derail any threads by going too far off topic. I have a few things I want to bring up. You should also understand that I am usually not a favorite by some contact experiencers as from my own personal experience I tend to question alot of things. Which tends to make people upset and/or nervous about what it ultimately means.

After spending thirty years with some of these folks you start to gain perspective about what goes on in these circles.

Safe to say, I can talk about why some of my perspectives conflict with "the majority" [in some sense].

---------------------------------

To put things in perspective, you have to really understand that in some (apparently somewhat rare) cases the ETs require certain people undergoing certain experience to have "an adequate understanding" of what their fellow human contact experiences.

To that end, disclosures are made...whether true in part or in full frankness.

Like your Matthew has had explanations of methods and situations going on around him. Sometimes creative vs factual liberties are undertaken [by the ET] in order to cover relevant topics on situational material they (the contactee/abductee) should know about. Sometimes facts, concepts, ideas are distorted with various intended intentions.

-------

Example, If you were in ancient times they [the ET] might warn a contactee not to approach a craft upon it's immediate approach because a fire breathing dragon will consume the person. (technically false, but it gives the person a basic understanding that the craft is dangerous to come into contact with when it is approaching.

While the modern version of a warning might be more realistic in that the person is instructed that the craft has several fields around it that can burn the contactee if they cross a certain threshold in distance before they [the ET] reconfigure the fields upon landing. Or that trans-dimensional shifted craft may emit various types of decaying radiation for a period of time after it becomes an object in our form of reality.

-------

Knowing these small tidbits of knowledge can keep a contactee safe from harm or prepare them for an experience. That may mean the ETs sometimes does twist fact into "a creative interpretation of facts" so that "they [the contactee] knows of something"...but don't know too much to educate his other friends in his social community.

That doesn't mean my story doesn't have its own form of distortions. It probably does knowing the general ET method of working situations to their own convenience.

Lets discuss it in the new group I have started.

I can join the other thread after work this evening. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I don't mind the Matthew case being discussed here. The discussion naturally evolved into that. But it could also make sense to just start a new public thread on Matthew. Or he could come and participate himself!

It's not easy for a new member of these forums to establish trust. I don't want to create an obligatory assumption that my Mathew is a fictional character. At the same time, he's a bit shy because of his broken English. The work of transcribing his interviews into coherent context is a rather unruly task, since I have to make so many clarifications based on his limited language abilities. I can talk with him about posting here, but this has been discussed and we originally thought it best that I answer questions from what has been composed or from direct questioning. Nevertheless, I can understand one's desire to meet him in the forum. One never really knows who he is dealing with in this type of media.