Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Karla Turner speaking on Alien Abductions

Blog Entries

Dr. Karla Turner speaking on Alien Abductions

This is the first of six of a talk she gave for MUFON in 1995.

Others are here as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32PIKN7eQhU
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

This video wowed me Lilly. I heard of her book, Taken, but didn't realize how important it was until I saw this video. Thanks allot for posting it. Did you read her book???

Thanks, Lil!

I've always enjoyed Karla Turner's work.

It's also worth mentioning that her husband has given permission to freely distribute her books in PDF format.
    They can be found here: http://www.jeffpolachek.com/kt-books

Recommended reading if you want to learn about the abduction phenomenon.

(www.karlaturner.org nowadays redirects to http://www.jeffpolachek.com/www-karlaturner-org)
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Thank you for posting that, Garuda. It is great that her husband made her books available for all to read.

@G2v[12] - I did read some of her books several years ago. I need to read them again.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 12-08-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: typo
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Thank you for posting that, Garuda. It is great that her husband made her books available for all to read.

@G2v[12] - I did read some of her books several years ago. I need to read them again.

Did you find yourself relating to aspects of her personal experience? If so, could you elaborate?

I remember reading her books back in the day. I thought she was empathetic and diligent. I felt she would have contributed a great deal more, given the time to do so.

Very interesting videos. I watched all of them on the edge of my seat. It's too bad she is no longer with us, I think I may download her book and read it...

Excellent talk, she seems very clear headed and well articulated.
    I've been meaning to take a look in those books for a good while, maybe now is a good time.

Thanks, NewyorkLily for posting this video. And thank you Garuda for posting the link to her books. I don't remember hearing of Karla Turner til now, but I agree with the things she spoke of.

I wish they would run the "Taken" mini-series again. I remember enjoying it at the time and I wonder how it would hold up?