Thread: RADAR Detection of ET Objects

Blog Entries

RADAR Detection of ET Objects

Hi LongEyes,

I started a new thread here to continue the RADAR discussion.

I've been busy and have dropped in few times to glance around but I haven’t had the time to expend for a thoughtful reply, till now.

>interesting post.

Thanks, yours was a thoughtful reply as well.

>There have been far more Radar contacts than that..

Of course there have been and it is very likely an ongoing process. The point of my previous post, is there ARE many more RADAR detections transpiring than are being reported (wrt the public), and there is a reason for that. Within the US, the only RADARs that can **reliably** detect non-transponder equipment bearing aircraft (including the alien variety), are military 'IFF" RADARs, and with the advent of the 1966~1969 Project Blue-Book (Colorado.edu) study termination, (see the SETV doctrine website:
    http://www.setv.org/efforts.html#Condon_Report )
    and the subsequent Condon Report, since then there have been no US Military RADAR reports of alien-objects disclosed to the public, or at least not officially and those few, are automatically suspect in my opinion, because, they are inherently hearsay. As for the UK, I can make no comment, as I have not put any focus on UK RADAR and-or their government's UFO detection-disclosure policies, or how their commercial RADARs function, or who manufactures them.

Commercial RADARs are not sufficiently intelligent to discern what the object type is that is being sensored. Some US Military RADARs can determine object type. These RADARs employ scanning phased arrayed addressable micro-strip microwave antennas.

Nice write up with some examples:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_electronically_scanned_array

The specifics of the technology remains classified (what isn't these days?). The 'antenna' is comprised of a quantity of small antennas are that sequenced individually. Each micro-antenna in sequence, squirts out a microwave beam for a short period, illuminating, one after another, a small area of the target sequentially, literally, imaging it, and the returning energy carries the object outline, and contours. The WikiPedia citation does not describe how that information is used. The system signal-processors, map the target outline/contours into an object 'signature' database, whereby, the RADAR target signature is compared, and if a match, identified. There is much useful information derived from this type intelligence, things such as air-vehicle flight dynamics, --speed, altitude, range, types of weapons required for interdiction, et cetera. Commercial RADARs don't (yet) employ this type technology, for it is not required for their normal processing and control of commercial air-traffic. So for a commercial RADAR to be reported as having detected an alien object, (not a UFO), requires Human co-visual observation of the object to verify the type of object detection. Otherwise how do the RADAR operators know what the target is? For the head of the UK Air Traffic to claim that (his RADAR facilities?) are detecting alien objects, at a rate of at least one per month is a major admission. But if one looks closely he's not saying that, he is saying that at least once per month, they are detecting unknowns.

Huffington Post report:

"Mr Deakin said: "Occasionally there are objects identified that do not conform to normal
    traffic patterns. It does not occupy huge amount of my time. There are approximately one a month."

I think folks are confusing things a bit here.. Mr. Deakin, unless he makes other statements elsewhere, is not claiming that his RADAR facilities are detecting alien objects, but are seeing anomalous patterns of something moving around (I presume) on the operator display consoles. There many things can cause anomalous displays, aside from being alien objects, and yet qualify as being "UFOs". The two ideas are not synonymous...not the same. That's why Mr. Deakin wastes no time on it.

Only certain types of military RADARs are capable of auto detection and auto-classification of detected objects, everything else requires Human RADAR-Visual observation for object type verification. Please, don't misunderstand, I am fairly certain, that ET objects are frequently, if not regularly being RADAR sensored. My years of study of the subject reveals that only military RADARs are reliably detecting alien objects. That was the entire point of my previous post, essentially.

However, I infer, that intention is that, commercial RADAR is regularly detecting unknowns (have to be if not visually co-verified), and that is, what is being reported, as being 'UFOs'. Most in UFOology think of the phrase, "UFO" as being the same as meaning an alien-object, while professional RADAR operators think of "UFOs" as being an unknown detection of something, which could be a flock of birds, or an off-course private airplane, etc. And yet at other moments, the two ideas are merged in conversation by both professionals and UFOologists as meaning an alien-object. It is very confusing, clever and it has proven to be a successful, long-term disinformation ploy.

>disclosureproject.org

Yes, Dr. Steven Greer has done a lot of good, although surprisingly, various serious ET investigators don't trust his information these days.

>Many ET craft try to avoid radar all together.

In practice airborn ET objects can not avoid RADAR illumination, and yet maneuvor within civilized area airspace. Military RADAR search beams overlap each other; else there are avenues for surprise aerial attack, and commercial RADARs overlap virtually everywhere else.

And what I disclosed regarding this matter in other posts on the InterNet, is information that I learned from
    (Director of MUFON-CES), Dr. Illobrand von Ludweiger's technical book, "Best UFO Cases - Europe". The book was translated from German and edited by Drs Colm Kelleher and Eric Davis, and was/is privately published by Robert Bigelow, via his (now disbanded) NIDS organization, 1995. The book is given, gratis, to serious technical ET investigators.

Dr. von Ludweiger entered East Germany as the Russian-East-German government was collapsing (Berlin-Wall fell). He visited E. German Military RADAR facilities, many of which were abandoned. He procured the military RADAR data-sets, with which he correlated the data with visual sighting reports of ET objects operating over European airspace sync'd to date & UTC time data. His book devotes an entire chapter on E. German military RADAR operation and detection of European airspace, clearly depicing normal and typical air-traffic patterns for both military and commercial aircraft in European airspace. Along with this is also typical 'UFO' detections, which turned out to be, --flocks of birds, temperature inversions, clouds of pollen, insects, and atmospheric ionization anomalies. There are also detailed graphs correlated with RADAR data-sets depicting RADAR tracks/plots of co-visual verified sensoring of alien-objects.

In several of these co-verified RADAR plots are tracks of alien-objects, which clearly show, as I stated in other posts on the InterNet since 1998, that ET objects typically transit around RADAR antennas at a distance of .GT. 10km (~30,000 ft). The reason for this, as I stated originally is not due to phasing, but is likely due to the magnitude of the RADAR chirp power, which evidentially, as I originally posted, can destructively interfere with the alien-object’s field generation hardware. It is my opinion that this action was demonstrated in the accidental shoot-down of the Grey piloted delta-wing Roswell craft, when it transited through the Rome-Phillips Lab high-power, phase stabilized MASER beam emission test conducted in June 1947, which was emitted from the White Sands Missile Proving Grounds test facility.

If this board enabled photograph posting, I'd upload a few of those charts from the Dr. von Ludweiger's book.

Trust me, ET object RADAR detections on military RADAR systems are much more interesting than what most folks think of as being 'RADAR detection'. Commercial RADAR detection console-displays, of an unknown, non-transponder object, shows the operator a small round green blotch with a smear trail. ET objects change azimuth, altitude and velocity erratically, often at hyper-supersonic velocities well beyond the sensor performance range of commercial RADARs. Anyone who has seen a disc or a luminous-orb, knows that these objects exhibit jerk-acceleration in all axis, though most only are able to so horizontal transit such as zig-zagging, but ET objects also do so vertically, up and down and every other direction. Their motion reminds one of a predatorial dragonfly hunting. Its amazing.

Yep.

ka-lemtah
    ps..when I have another opportunity, I'll post a bit of my 'orb' discovery information
    Last edited by ka-lemtah; 06-17-2013 at 05:53 AM.
    Cameras are ubiquitus, but they are not instruments.

Hi Ka-lemtah,

I seem to remember the question to Mr Deakin was about UFOs so his answer was potentially loaded without actually admitting to us exactly what they were. I think he also meant worldwide but how he got that figure is a mystery. If he meant slightly weird returns on radar there would be hundreds a month.
    I thought modern radar at most international airports was much more advanced than the green blip on the radar screen, where you have to wait for the antenna to rotate round before you get another trace.

I remember in the classic JAL 1628 Ufo sighting over Alaska and how John Callagan mentioned in one of his talks that as the UFO was so massive, perhaps a mile wide, that it was hard to discern and looked somewhat like a weather pattern.
    http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1316.htm

In the Alderney UFO sighting there was a fuzzy low level radar return for yet another massive ufo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE-df...8AE2A62252BC6F
    Approx 10mins in towards the end not conclusive but definitely interesting. Somewhere there is a very detailed pdf of very decent research on the whole sighting. I have a copy.

Obviously radar is not designed for craft this big. What happens when they do?
    And surely they show up if they don't have a transponder they just don't come up as a labelled trace.
    Also remember that in the US pilots are actively discouraged from reporting UFOs and face losing there licenses in other countries that isn't the case.

Looking forward to hearing about the orbs
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-19-2013 at 08:56 AM.

One has to also remember that the Air Traffic Control RADAR is now designed to take the locational return and add an altitude and "Radio Call" tag to the return. As such the RADAR display has become a virtual display and is not the same as the original RADAR that one sees from the 1950's. This is painfully obvious when the "Cleveland Center ATC" lost flight 93 when the 9/11 hijackers turned off the "IFF transponder". Without the solid return that was provided by the old kind of RADAR, the Flight 93 "return" disappeared into the "ground clutter" and the ATC Controller was forced to ask other pilots to try and visual the aircraft to get tracking on where was and where it was going.

For anyone interested in Radar contacts and UFOs this episode of UFOs Declassified SE1 EP05 Pilot Witnesses is a great watch contains a good content on both JAL 1628 and the Alderney UFO.

The update radar info on the Alderney UFO form Jersey Air Traffic Control is very interesting and makes this another very interesting UFO case.