Is it just me, or has alien activity gone pretty quiet lately? I don't mean UFO sightings, but rather alien funny business behind the scenes and lots of pro-alien "pushing" on websites, forums, media, entertainment, and conferences.

It was pretty hot back in 2008-2009. For those who remember, the Galactic Federation of Light fiasco [thanks Fore] came at the tail end of it. A year later, things had changed, and now I can't remember the last time I've had to debate anyone on alien motivations, whether by email or forum. There are still some holdouts like Greer and Wilcock, who had enough momentum to sustain them for a while, but I think the ground is dissolving under their feet.

I also noticed a change in how aliens were portrayed in media and entertainment. Seems like most alien-oriented shows have become fixated on the idea of hostile alien invasion (and the idea of a heroic human, military, or black ops resistance against it). Even Stephen Hawking has come out against them, saying any aliens we encounter would most likely want to exploit us for our resources. I'm sure you guys can think of other examples.

So that makes me wonder, what are aliens up to now? Has the time table been changed? Or are things on track, and this "going dark" is just part of the plan? Maybe they are standing back, waiting, now that the social, political, and economic dominoes have finally started falling. Maybe they don't need to do anything until the dominoes have finished falling into their hands. Not sure... any thoughts?