Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So... what are aliens up to now?

Yeah, I've always been suspicious of everything fore has ever written. Sorry, but I've said this before that I truly believe on a mass scale for something like a global catastrophe to happen it would have to be written into all of our personal, spiritual timelines. For something to walk in and violate any of our destiny's would be a huge crime spiritually and I'm pretty sure there are many powerful non-physical entities working to prevent such a thing. I'm pretty sure nothing like that is written in my line.
    Last edited by InfinityFlame; 06-20-2013 at 08:02 PM.
    The problem isnt in those who are different from you but your problem with those who are different

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I've noticed a lot more people are okay with talking about aliens than a few years ago. A lot more people are into new age ideas. It seems to me that it's way more popular to think of most aliens as good guys than bad guys, that talking about them as evil is somehow immature and paranoid. Over the last couple years I've noticed that it is way more socially acceptable to speak badly of the government, that people realize they're being scammed. Even crude, popular radio shows talk about how corrupt the government is, when a few years ago most people seemed to think everything was fine, fair, free and under responsible, concerned control.
    Fringe ideas have gone pretty mainstream over the past decade. Like the prepper movement, people expecting the collapse of civilization. People in NYC doing beekeeping on their rooftops and stocking up on food. There's been a huge run on guns and ammo since last fall, much of it by nerdy suburbanites who a month earlier didn't even know what an AR15 looked like. Distrust of the government, the liberty movement, End the Fed, 9/11 Truth movements ... it's comical to watch what the mainstream adopting what used to be limited to patriot militia groups in the 90s.

As for mainstream view on aliens, well the general population lags behind the impulses shaping their beliefs. So first you see a shift in the pushers like media, entertainment, and opinion leaders ... then it filters down into the neighborhood level over the following years. Up until 2009 or so (in my view) the media leaned more toward aliens either not being real (they'd always have that skeptic on at the end of the show) or as benign, mysterious, curious, scientific beings whose methods might seem rough to us, but only in the way a vet handles a pet. People like Budd Hopkins, John Mack, Greer, and Whitley Strieber contributed to that perception. In entertainment, look at bigshots like Spielberg: E.T., Close Encounters, and the mini-series Taken.

But now that opinion leaders like Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku, TV shows like Alien Invasion, V, Falling Skies, and movies like The Fourth Kind and Dark Skies have put the idea of hostile aliens up for discussion, I think some of that will filter into the collective consciousness as well.

That's why I suspect that a false flag hostile alien invasion scenario is now more probable than it used to be, and the public is being primed for it. Fact is, there's too much material out there now suggesting bad aliens exist. So if aliens showed up portraying themselves as saviors and, as Greer claims, that all aliens are good... that's not going to fly as successfully as it once might have. So they'd need to pick some alien scapegoat to take the blame for all the rumors of bad alien behavior, have them stage some attacks and terrorize the planet, and only THEN would it make sense for our real alien enemies to step in as saviors.

Then if you speak out against these new guys who have done nothing but offer medicine and technology and smiles, you'd be seen as a sympathizer with the alien terrorists. Even better, they could link the scapegoat aliens with a scapegoat human Cabal, saying the two have been working together to enslave the planet (which is a half-truth). Both are defeated, and then these new "good cop" aliens along with their hybrid proxies can set up shop. They could repurpose the police state infrastructure toward "good," -- making sure that remnant enemies of freedom and progress are tracked down and kept from harming our children.

That's one way of reconciling the alien savior scenario with what people like Dr. Carol Rosin have been claiming. She worked with Wernher von Braun, the Nazi scientist who headed NASA, who told her of the false flag alien invasion scenario:

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."..."

Then terrorists would be identified.

Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern.

But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids-- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityFlame View Post
    Yeah, I've always been suspicious of everything fore has ever written. Sorry, but I've said this before that I truly believe on a mass scale for something like a global catastrophe to happen it would have to be written into all of our personal, spiritual timelines. For something to walk in and violate any of our destiny's would be a huge crime spiritually and I'm pretty sure there are many powerful non-physical entities working to prevent such a thing. I'm pretty sure nothing like that is written in my line.
    I'm not aware of a single prophecy from ancient to modern times, that fails to mention a cataclysm or major change in way of life punctuating the end of our history. From Native American prophecies to Nostradamus, the Zoroastrians, Hindus, Vikings, the Bible, Mother Shipton, to what aliens of varying orientations have all said --> it all points to the same picture. The only thing that differs is the context it's framed in. Some say it's utter destruction and hopeless desolation, others say it's merely the destruction of the old with something wonderful replacing it. In fact, some sources say that the same event will seem like horrifying destruction to some, and liberation/purification to others. Example: the Zoroastrian idea of Frashokereti.

It's possible to reconcile all these views if you accept the idea of reality/timeline splits, rather than one and only one reality going either this way or that. For instance, the Bible talks about both the Kingdom of Heaven and the physical world as we know it. That's not one single reality, but at least two, and consequently those "whose names are written in the Book of Life" await a different fate from those who have taken the "mark of the beast."

Things may not be that black and white... but if you want to take a more science-oriented view instead, then you can fall back on quantum physics, in which case the idea of different probable futures is necessary. If aliens are from the future, or have access beyond linear time, then the question is: which probable future do they have in mind? Which one is their own history? Or alternately, which one are they trying to make become their own history (by influencing the present)?

Point being that when an alien/human from the future tells you which way things are going to go, even if they are telling the truth, I'm not sure that we're 100% locked into following that trajectory which they consider to be their past. There is one exception, which is this: if one single event, say ten years from now, gives birth to hundreds of probable futures, then every one of those futures will tell you that this same event is coming in ten years. What will differ is their recounting of what happens afterward, as then the futures begin diverging.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    People often say free energy is something the governments of Earth are suppressing because of oil interests.

But I question that. If you knew some party with advanced technologies and knowledge was about to weave their way unto your own turf and kick you to the curb....would it even make sense to withhold such technology?

Wouldn't it make ample sense to deleverage the situation by allowing cheap energy technology (not based on fossil fuels) to be unleashed on the population to make any visitors gifts alot less enticing?
    Possible explanations:

* The alien conspirators really are colluding with the human shadow government (or whoever has free energy tech). Then there's no reason for the human element to work against the aliens by pre-empting them with tech, as they're both on the same side. If that's the case, then I believe it's a situation where the human element feels it has no choice but to work with the more powerful aliens and thereby secure themselves a place in the world after the alien takeover. Or maybe they feel it's a choice between joining and keeping the human race alive under slavery, or resisting and having Earth be scorched barren.

* They are planning on doing just that, but first have to get their NWO in place, otherwise free energy will become weaponized by rogue nations and we'd destroy ourselves before aliens ever did their thing. Once everything is unified and locked down and heavily controlled, then they can release their black ops tech. The fact that aliens might also need a collapse before what they offer will be bought, would allow the human element to piggyback on that and then try to do their own takeover before the aliens can do theirs. Or vice versa.

* They are planning on doing that, but first need to induce a global economic collapse through an oil crunch (among other factors) -- so that a starving and desperate people will run to them, and then via dissemination of free energy that comes only with heavy controls, they can bring about their NWO. Basically mirroring the alien plan, but pre-empting them.

* Free energy tech isn't just technology, but a doorway to a whole new science that, if people discovered it, they'd be able to build other kinds of technology in their garages including antigravity, invisibility, and time manipulation ... and the human controllers just don't have enough resources to moderate that once the cat is out of the bag. So they'd rather keep free energy and the rest under wraps for as long as they can, and even after some global collapse they might only release the weak stuff that doesn't reveal the secret science. Like, say, solar panels with 90% efficiency or nuclear reactors the size of refrigerators. Advanced but conventional tech that is still miraculous by public standards.

Perhaps mediations are underway, again. If so, I would like to attend those meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    The original plan I was told about was to create such a rabid distrust in the general populace of their own government that strangers (the ET's) were more favorable as a trusted party...in light of some of the revelations/falsehoods (IMO) yet to be revealed by the ET.

The plan was set in the idea that tragedy and a lack of basic systemic security in the human population was the main motivator for people to seek a new type of world governance. So far nothing on the scale they described has shown up.
    I concluded likewise from tracking the direction that various abductee / contactee / channelled / exopolitical sources (not all, just the louder ones) were pushing their audiences. It pointed toward that exact idea. In other words, reverse engineering the disinfo revealed the same scenario as what you were told directly.

Wouldn't surprise me if both 9/11 and the 9/11 Truth movement were engineered by the same hand, to set the stage for an eventual revolution against the corrupt and incompetent old world order, and thereby bring about a true New World Order be it human or alien or both.

There hasn't even been the limited nuclear exchange they described among world governments. So things are moving slower than I expected it would have by now.

The foundations of our world are shaky but still holding it together. The scandals so far are way too soft to be anything worth remembering past a decade or two. The top 52 countries are still feeding themselves and the modern world is still going about it's business.
    That's true. The sequence of predicted events seem to still be in place, but the timing has been slower. If they controlled all the variables, then they can wait as long as they felt convenient. But I would think that natural cataclysms are beyond their control, therefore definite deadlines would exist. For instance, a solar EMP event. What I find coincidental is that not only has the alien / end times timetable been delayed, but so has solar cycle 24. Might the two be connected? I don't know, but it crossed my mind. If the Carrington Event of 1859 happened today, civilization as we know it would be toast. It's the downward slope of a cycle that tends to have the biggest events. Latest NASA prediction:

Yeah, I've always been suspicious of everything fore has ever written. Sorry, but I've said this before that I truly believe on a mass scale for something like a global catastrophe to happen it would have to be written into all of our personal, spiritual timelines.
    It is.

It has already been transcribed in almost every language and every religion so that it would seemingly become a systemic understanding up until now.

So whomever has endured over the last few thousand years across almost all regions on Earth has done it with specific intention. A big red flag written into the hearts and minds of almost all living people alive today and in the past.

For something to walk in and violate any of our destiny's would be a huge crime spiritually and I'm pretty sure there are many powerful non-physical entities working to prevent such a thing. I'm pretty sure nothing like that is written in my line.
    It is probably the reason why there are stories older than our great grandparents that someone from "up high" is going to be intervening for our sake.

If you talk to the ET, they will tell you it is themselves. If you talk to UT or HOE's (Higher Order Entities) they will tell you it is someone even higher than them. Someone or something capable of putting an old conflict to rest and even up to rewriting the narrative of our lives. Putting an end to some narratives while placing a start to other narratives.

-----------------------

The only consistent core narrative I have come across in all the variations and ET people I have talked to, is that they are going to intervene. Either for themselves, or against someone else.

The other "core narrative" is the majority of everyone alive today is already dead at some point in the future. It is only how long from now until that given deadline. Almost all the ET I have spoken to have zero plans for the majority of humanity in terms of saving anyone. Almost everyone I have asked the same set of questions to almost always responds in terms of "past tense" when referring to living populations and always have an unspoken "deadline" in their mind. Like a D Day. They don't seem to act as someone who is presently involved. But someone who is manipulating events to a given end and getting ready to readjust who are/were the names on that list of survivors.

Only a few have ever used a mix of present and past tense when referring to what happens to the majority of humanity.

In other words, it is a conclusion they already see as a foregone conclusion.

Every other core element is portrayed as if it were musical chairs with different variations of the same or similar themes with one more details or a couple less details or a slightly different point of view of looking at the situation.

Even the Advisor (not one of the triplets by the way) has always expressed (since I was small) to "enjoy as much as possible" and "take it all in" because the future is/was not a kind place to be alive in.

From her Narrative, the rescue (if it comes) is only about securing a subset of people who will then be re-introduced back into the wasteland that is the Earth a short time later after going somewhere (offworld) and nearby to be educated on a number of things. Having instructions and information placed inside them that then allows them to sustain the remaining population until each successive generation afterwards occurs.

And the populations are mixed as far as I recall. The survivors that are re-introduced into the remaining population aren't all directly handled by the ET. They are simply putting the recoveries back into the remaining population after all is said and done. (incognito) to keep the remaining survivors alive.

She spoke to me (as did another Tall Grey) since I was five about the necessity of doing it. That they wanted me to "help them" (unspecified as to what) to do that. The Advisor at different ages came back and said that she had just finished talking to the older me. Then described the living conditions (which were nothing to look forward to).

She described in vague ways about how I told her during secret meetups (physically and face to face in person @ that time) that there were kids in the small camps that I was in that didn't particularly believe me about what the world was like before the interruption/devastation.

She said to the 5 ~ 7 year old me, that the forty year old me had lots of troubles and life was very hard for me and that the older me asked her to tell the younger me to enjoy things much more an savor it because life was so hard at that time. That during scheduled visits, the older me would go away from the camp and go to where she was to get further instructions in secret. She showed me sights of dry landscape in my mind in what looked like a dry region somewhere. Snapshots of what a corner of the camp looked like. And told me that I wasn't to tell anyone in the camp about the visitations.

She said it was only for a short time and that after a while I would not see her again for the rest of my life @ that time.

I heard as a small child, (5 years old) when my contract to help her should end. (Specifically around what age) and as described, that is when it ended.

Since then the various ET parties involved (until recently) described the years in advance and what it would be like. Including the Advisor and her group conducting one kind of odd research into implanting a future copy of my own conciousness into a previous time frame. It was honestly so scary to find your own self suddenly reminiscing about the future that hasn't even happened yet.

The ET panic'ed at the time and started to reduce my access to it because they said some strange things (@ that time) that I didn't yet understand about how they can make copies of my consciousness.
    --------------------

That experiment alone lasted a year and a half.

-------------------

Now, you'd think I'd be for this, but as far as I am concerned, if truly real, it is a bad idea. Who are they to decide who lives? How does anyone even know why they want to change the selection around? So far, from what I have seen their civilization isn't all that rosy of an outcome.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-21-2013 at 03:55 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    It's possible to reconcile all these views if you accept the idea of reality/timeline splits, rather than one and only one reality going either this way or that. For instance, the Bible talks about both the Kingdom of Heaven and the physical world as we know it. That's not one single reality, but at least two, and consequently those "whose names are written in the Book of Life" await a different fate from those who have taken the "mark of the beast."
    I've heard of timeline splits from a few different sources. I posted the dream I had of the earth splitting in 2 (that was before i'd heard of the concept). It's hard to imagine, but mainstream science seriously considers parallel realities, other dimensions and technical guys like Preston Nichols talk about 'the grandfather paradox' being bunk. Hell, 96% of the universe scientists haven't a clue about and just call it 'dark' stuff. There are way too many anomalies in the world, so the sane thing to do is come up with an idea that explains it all, and alternate timelines would explain a lot. Plus with the evidence of precognitive abilities and remote viewers, the theory has some support.

It's hard to imagine a timeline split where the people you once knew have disappeared, but maybe you just drift away from each other and never see each other again. And maybe some people vacate their bodies. The soul could leave and go into another timeline while their body in the other timeline is more or less on autopilot or taken over by another soul, demon, hive-mind extension or AI mind? This stuff is confusing to think about, but my guess is that we are in for some big changes.

And I can see how 9/11 and the 9/11 truth movement could be played by the same hand, it's a false dichotomy, either the government is good or bad. Don't pay attention to the weirder things of life. Things like reality glitches, ghosts, demons, spirits, deja vu. What about intuition, and realizing that the world is full of spiritually dead people, 'Backdrop People' according to Dolores Cannon's book? It's almost as if characters were scripted as extras to create a scene for the 'real' players (or prisoners) to work with (I know that sounds arrogant/delusional). What about archontic forces controlling people, demons taking over aliens or computer/Artificial Intelligence controlling things. The universe is huge and has been around longer than we can imagine really, there's no telling what's out there or here as well. Then we realize our DNA has been turned off and it is like we are walking around with blindfolds so to speak.

Don't know if that makes sense, but all I'm trying to say is that reality is weird and forces are desperately hiding things from us. Way back when on a mushroom trip I had a profound realization that I am just a character in a movie, and it was comical to watch and observe this person. Weird nostalgic feelings of something greater and more comprehensive. So sometimes I think of groups of souls entering into the matrix (like the show Reboot) as if they were entering a video-game. Maybe to alter the outcome of something like you would edit a movie you were making with a group of people.

Blog Entries
    Fore I hope that the ET's you talked to don't have the entire picture and that it is just their own timeline they're stuck with that is so catastrophic. I hope that we can move onto something better (vain hope, but worth a shot).

There are definitely some strange beings that are preparing certain humans for a catastrophic event, 'doomsday' where the chosen one's (for whatever reason) will be better off. The guy Eeyore I wrote about trained extensively day and night for a catastrophic future. Some suspicious intelligence wants him ready to save certain individuals- 'Help them cross over into the new world. It was weird in my case because he reached out to me, and that's all he would really talk about.

And at the same time, I moved in with the guy Trent, and that's mostly all of what he would talk about (to everyone) and make you listen to it. He was taught as a kid to prepare a survival base, so by the time he was 18, he was leading skinheads marching in the downtown streets. He also received a message from tall Greys to take me and some other people to a survival base. (I sent him an email today to say hi if he's around. Yeah he's a total jerk, but he's the guy to go to if you're desperate to survive an urban chaos. I'm back and forth if I want to reconnect.).

From her Narrative, the rescue (if it comes) is only about securing a subset of people who will then be re-introduced back into the wasteland that is the Earth a short time later after going somewhere (offworld) and nearby to be educated on a number of things. Having instructions and information placed inside them that then allows them to sustain the remaining population until each successive generation afterwards occurs.
    That's funny because my room mate (bless his soul) had a strange dream of the future. It's an urban wasteland. He said this was lucid and it freaked him out. He was hiding with a bunch of people in anunderground parking garage, taking care of sick kids, bringing them food, like he was leading this hopeless lot. (It's funny because he is the most unorganized person). But he's an old wise soul and has a good knack for things. He said in the dream it was like he was really aware. Maybe that's related to what you were told. This reminded me of Montalk's End Time's article where he theorized that certain individuals might develop certain abilities to help them through the troubling times. Maybe something like a sixth sense for where water, danger and food is.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    That's funny because my room mate (bless his soul) had a strange dream of the future. It's an urban wasteland. He said this was lucid and it freaked him out. He was hiding with a bunch of people in anunderground parking garage, taking care of sick kids, bringing them food, like he was leading this hopeless lot. (It's funny because he is the most unorganized person).
    Reminds me of a dream I had a couple years ago. It was one of those dreams where I could tell something was projecting it into my mind. Here's how it went:

It's several years after a societal collapse. People are mostly homeless, or living in abandoned buildings, and despite an overall sense of friendliness it's still tough living. Like third world conditions but even less organized, less law, less amenities. I'm there trying to take care of people, and eventually me and some others decide to open a school, to give all the homeless kids something to do instead of wandering around aimlessly. We have a room with a generator outside, running a TV and VCR/DVD player with some educational vids. Fast forward 10-15 years and the school's doing well, town is rebuilding too. The senior teachers, who were born in the 70s and 80s, now had graying hair. I marveled at how cool they were for being old people, since they were of my generation and not like the stiff old fogies I knew when young [sorry I know there's cool old people too]. As the school proceeded over the years and the town rebuilt, periodically this human-like alien woman would come to town like some high official, and it would always be a big deal when she showed up, like a visit from "corporate headquarters" or maybe how african natives feel when some western anthropologist comes to their village. She had some supervisory role to ensure reconstruction was proceeding smoothly. Her name was something like "Saht."