Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So... what are aliens up to now?

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Fore, one thing to keep in mind of course, is that you are getting your information - if you allow the analogy - from 'spies working for the enemy.'
    I can't deny that point, that is for sure.

Who is the enemy/ally though?

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    There's propaganda, misinformation / disinformation, and some genuine information.
    When it comes to news with regard to what is going on behind the scenes, I am highly suspicious of anything you are being told as the 'triplets' that are keeping you company have shown on many occasions that they serve their own agendas.
    Were keeping me company. I haven't crossed paths in recent days. Doesn't mean they aren't watching every now and then.

Just returning to the forum solicited several checkups before I actually showed up.

The triplets (grey members) should definitely not be trusted at face value. Then again, I would say the same about nordics of various kinds.

Honesty is an individual thing. I am actually surprised they told me alot of the stuff they did. I am surprised when members of this forum or even documentaries make mention of cases and facts/evidence/witnesses that saw or experienced what the ET described many years ago.

I think it is safe to say that we live in a very odd reality...to say the least. The creator must have had a sense of humor or ample creativity when making this our current narrative into a reality. Reality is stranger than fiction.

-----------------------
    An easy example:

Montalk recently pointed me to a few links online (one of which I had already seen years ago but not fully understood) that displayed the hindu-esque versions of applied psychic phenomena.

I took the time to really read it thoroughly and mentally replace and compare the ET schemas to theirs and was surprised to see most of the blue prints and designs for psychic phenomena being present in ancient Hindu culture from thousands of years ago. They use somewhat different concepts and paradigms but the whole schema is right there with a different series of names.

Reading it from that perspective I did gain several insights into various points that I don't have any information for or are missing vital specifics on. I am still trying to figure out from those foreign versions to see how valid they are if applied to the ET versions.

So, as the advisor often said when we had conversations, alot of what she is telling me is known somewhere.

It makes me smirk (nicely) when I see confirming evidence that the Advisor was not the first (nor the only one) to give away that kind of information. It also makes me wonder about the other volumes of ET conversations that I never shared on the forum.

Like the wild stories of them spying on secret projects they said never to repeat anywhere else. I am honestly surprised to see such wild stories that I myself thought were 'bunk' and instead were revealed as a reality.

What really disturbs me are the implications of one story being true, that is then somehow related to the next story. If A is true, then what does it mean for B, C and D?

I am more skeptical than people give me credit for. But I am also a captive to being a witness and many times a bystander to see them doing all sorts of things normal people would pound the table furiously and assure me they aren't true.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

For example,

Take a tiny concept like ET beings who can see or know [of] the future.

Then tie that thread to other concepts if the aforementioned is actually true.

-------------------

If there exists such beings, then what does that mean with respect to world developments?

How many contactee/abductee/experiencee cases don't confirm temporal and spatial anomalies around the ET?

Some ET know what is going to happen tomorrow. I have heard from the Grey members a very long time ago that they even sometimes tell them the schedule for the next visit before they cover up the experience. If thats true, what kind of situational complexity comes out of that?

-------------------

Aren't many religions littered (to the gills) with external beings to this Earth constantly violating cause and effect principles? How can a 3 Dimensional presence in spacetime acquire information on a state that does not yet exist?

Now throw in another thread to add even more complexity. The concept of an Entity of a foreign nature that can interface with "the fabric" of other peoples consciousness. How many confirmation haven't already become mainstream on that single point?

-------------------

Now I come riding in, stating "Oh yeah, I saw them doing plenty of that. Oh, you saw it too? Cool."

Then saying "Oh did you know they could access several hundreds of members simultaneously or that their attention span is well suited to handling large scale manipulation on forums like these. Oh, I was trained on that, here is how you do it if you want."

Then make "strange comments/admit" about these things on an ongoing basis like it was "normal" and totally an everyday thing. Going into detail over what I noticed and was instructed on. Sharing that information and getting the proverbial strange stares like I were some kind of liar.

While an ET remotely then "informs me" that I should recall that the conversation itself is outside the scope of what should be introduced to an audience as well as the repercussions (perceived or otherwise) that may result from admitting to knowledge of such activity. (In other words, just "Play Dumb")

===================

I strongly suspect that people are having trouble seeing the connection between one related phenomena and another. That in the minds of some, the phenomena are placed in separate boxes and therefore there are zero connections between these ideas...and as such...any claims I would make are not supported by known phenomena. (People fail to see the connection between concepts)

Yet if the audience would draw those threads together and see the (rather obvious) connections....what would happen?

Would the "claims" appear more legitimate or become more plausible and real if those connections were made by the audience? <shrug>

Maybe doing a thread and just spitting out puzzle pieces and asking people to brainstorm on..."how are these things connected?"...might make some of my apparently "fringe" sounding points sound a bit more "down to earth".

===================

Honestly, I have no idea how people are going to soak in some kind of honest disclosure if they can't seemingly really handle the diluted stuff. It make me keep thinking it will be much easier if the ET's simply lie to them and spoon feed them "some fabrication" that is more "plausible sounding" to just cross the bridge of different paradigms of understanding.

There is an often said line in ET circles, that human beings can't accept small disclosures because there are way too many impediments standing in the way of it. Not everyone has the mentality, but most I have encountered usually do.

To tell someone something, is to shatter their concepts and cause all sorts of complications (that ET's I often talked to consider totally unnecessary).

For example, the intelligence gap is so obvious that they have to pretend to be human in front of people. To mimic behaviors and understandings that we all share in order to have the minimum kinds of impact to the mindset a person down here has. Like treating a person like a fragile egg (well, some of the time).

They say too much, and cracks show, problems occur, the person doesn't relate "or work properly" anymore. Their notions or paradigm is broken. Quick, wipe them and make them forget most everything that happened.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-21-2013 at 11:35 AM.

This subject is one I've been interested in during recent years and I've learned about it quite some through channeling practice and also posted a thread with links to the content I've managed to gather about the et situation.

Now to the subject of the et situation in my view, I'm one of those who believe the et have had a hard time during past few years with each others. I believe it has gone better when coming to the present time. I went through the info posted in this thread and I have a slightly different idea about certain matters. First of all what is time? When saying people have come from the future to the present so time travelers, is something I highly regard as misinformation. Time isn't simple and the past and the future aren't to be thought as time so as the scientist might say it's the fourth dimension in addition to the three space dimensions. Well I haven't ruled out the concept of time entirely, but it is what I'd say a clever invention, which isn't possible to be manipulated at all after all. So there is no future or past but only present and everything exists in now. I wanted to say how I see this. There are however a slight possibility for a person from the future, but it would be an artificial one, so a calculated future yet not the actual future. No one can predict the real future, because there are too many factors to change the course sort of innumerable.

Another concept was the difference between the entities of the spiritual world and the et:s. These are different from each other. Et is someone who is living in this universe for me and has a physical body etc. But an entity of the spiritual world lives in the dimensions of the invisible worlds. There are those so many one can't even count them, since they are given birth and destroyed all the time and their amount can be said to be endless. The entities of the spiritual world are such, which have all kinds of activity in relation to the universe we are living in. They are the one s creating all the matters into the universe, which take place in the large playground sort of. Since the universe is controlled from the spiritual world. So anything can be expected from the spiritual world and I don't mean the Creator or angels and such, but clearly from the system which controls this large playground called the universe. I see the universe as a playground since it is quite close to what it really is in my opinion. The control of the spiritual realm takes place from the tiniest level to the vastest scale. I know this sounds difficult, but I believe nothing can exist without some kind of order, so there must be control on some level into everything or else nothing would exist.

I'm sorry for this long post, but I think I'd like to express my views as well as I can and perhaps learn something myself as well. I stuyt matters through channeling quite a lot and my contacts are also entities of the system of the spiritual world. I know it sounds too far out and all, but well it's how it is to be honest.

Oh and the issue of et wanting to invade planet Earth. I believe it is reality and in the long run it is quite not so far out. There is in my opinion enough proof they are here already and well once the board is set, we'll have to somehow learn to meet them. It's like in the public information nowadays a really bad situation possibly, if the cards aren't played well. So what will happen is to be seen, but it's not a pleasant moment for the planet Earth. I know this that they might not be able to invade without the permission from this earlier mentioned system of the spiritual world. I'd like to see it turns out for the benefit of planet Earth, but it usually isn't as rosy as one would like. It might take place although after a few generations have left the planet Earth.

Blog Entries
    Reminds me of a dream I had a couple years ago. It was one of those dreams where I could tell something was projecting it into my mind. Here's how it went:
    That's interesting. My friend's dream may have been manipulated, he said it was quite real to him. If it's projected by someone, then I think they're maybe trying to get you to think of the future in a certain way, then the future reality catches you off-guard leaving you confused and desperate. Or they could be trying to see if certain scenes will trigger any latent abilities? Not sure on the second one but I've heard it before. I've had a few doomsday dreams. In one, it felt like a fake, cartoonish, video-game where flying saucers flew down my neighbourhood and destroyed buildings with a laser beam. Felt more vivid than a normal dream, like a movie, rather than my 'mind stuff' sorting itself out.

Fore if there's one thing I've learned from your writings, it is to be aware and cautious of your own mind and emotions, to observe yourself and question what you're doing and thinking if there are any inconsistencies in your patterns. You make a strong case for what you say. Just by your writings you can see that you think differently, as if you're had some advanced mental upgrading or training. I've watched documentaries and interviews with Ph.D guys and they usually aren't as alert, thorough and detailed as you are. It's really nice to have a sober-headed person explain things in detail, their first-hand experiences with these beings.

One of the most important parts to realize is that the gap between alien and human is farther than we are led to believe and would expect. As well as the fact hey're known for lying and manipulating. The psychic stuff blows me away, though this is confirmed by many people involved in remote viewing, psychics, healers and esoteric knowledge. Like for example, from a normal human perspective, taking the time and energy to secretly set certain people up to meet and sway them to push an agenda would take A LOT of work and advanced secret technology. But if all it takes is mental power and psychic skills, then it can be done easily, and probably on a mass scale.

Did you ever notice any ET using and devices or gadgets to help them with their psychic skills/activities? I thought you mentioned something about a phaser/invisibility device. I'm wondering if they would use something like the Neo Cube. It's said by a remote viewer to have similar technology to the Ark of the Covenant. And a similar device is said to be used by the inhabitants of Telos in the hollow earth. One user astral traveled to an alien ship and saw the insectlike beings had a similar device. They called the Neo Cube 'the key' because James Rink was able to hack into their computers with it (or something like that).

The inventor was apparently taken to an underground base and replaced with clones according to James Rink, but was saved by Pleiadeans and is breaking out of the mind control programming. Apparently black ops wants to use this technology for mind control, but it's intended for positive ends like memory retrieval, r.viewing, healing, manifestation and connecting to the divine through meditation.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 06-21-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Another concept was the difference between the entities of the spiritual world and the et:s. These are different from each other. Et is someone who is living in this universe for me and has a physical body etc. But an entity of the spiritual world lives in the dimensions of the invisible worlds.
    That's true there are differences. It gets interesting as the line between the two become blurred as in cases like out-of-body travel and spirit attachment/possession. In those cases you could say some spirituals are part physical, and some material beings are part of the subtler planes of existence. Some ET's are possessed by demons and reptilians are even known to psychically project their mind to take total control of a living human. There are plenty of debates about whether ETs are demons and don't exist or not. So I agree with you, there are different kinds of beings out there, and they're not entirely seperate and unrelated from eachother's influence.

It has been said that from time to time the Aliens have backed off from contact when the people in charge here haven't been worth talking to in their estimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    It has been said that from time to time the Aliens have backed off from contact when the people in charge here haven't been worth talking to in their estimation.
    Agreed, perhaps aliens realized that those so-called leaders do not speak for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    That's interesting. My friend's dream may have been manipulated, he said it was quite real to him. If it's projected by someone, then I think they're maybe trying to get you to think of the future in a certain way, then the future reality catches you off-guard leaving you confused and desperate. Or they could be trying to see if certain scenes will trigger any latent abilities? Not sure on the second one but I've heard it before. I've had a few doomsday dreams. In one, it felt like a fake, cartoonish, video-game where flying saucers flew down my neighbourhood and destroyed buildings with a laser beam. Felt more vivid than a normal dream, like a movie, rather than my 'mind stuff' sorting itself out.

Fore if there's one thing I've learned from your writings, it is to be aware and cautious of your own mind and emotions, to observe yourself and question what you're doing and thinking if there are any inconsistencies in your patterns. You make a strong case for what you say. Just by your writings you can see that you think differently, as if you're had some advanced mental upgrading or training. I've watched documentaries and interviews with Ph.D guys and they usually aren't as alert, thorough and detailed as you are. It's really nice to have a sober-headed person explain things in detail, their first-hand experiences with these beings.
    If you think Ph'D is smart, you'll be very surprised.

Imagine being with a different consciousness than yours or mine. That has an expanded capacity to the point that they process information and tasks with an ease that is akin to the mental effort you expend and exert when breathing.

Imagine if you were at a university as an invited ET/hybrid...and you were asked to answer a complicated question by a Ph'D who is extremely skeptical. Imagine if you picked up the chalk and then started to provide the answer...and unlike a human consciousness where you work through "segments of problems" to reach a solution which you might not fully conceive of at the start.... if instead with this consciousness you knew the answer in it's totality (point by point) before you put the chalk to the board and then started thinking about something else entirely separate from that question while your body was moving the chalk across the board....all this in the span of time between turning around physically and putting the chalk in the correct position before you ever touched the board.

Imagine if you started to hold an entire lecture above and beyond the scope of the question asked, all the while studying the consciousness of every student and the Ph'D professor to your left...while simultaneously speaking to the subject at hand and moving your hand with the chalk across the board. Thinking ahead of time where all the charts and graphs should be placed as you engage the individuals. Imagine you addressed the concerns of each student before they even stood to ask for specific clarifications and take in the sum of all the questions and collate an appropriate response that covers all aspects of the questions on the minds of many in front/behind you.

Making changes to the end results of your explanation(s) as the minds of the audience changes from point to point. Figuring out what is a satisfactory answer and what level of detail to engage in.

This is the difference between the low end ET minds and that of a human being. The separation is even wider for the smarter ET. I made the example less contrasting than it should be for the sake of typing time.

Imagine the efficiency if they didn't have to resort to chalk presentations but instead addressed each student in a separate telepathic channel and not with their vocal spoken voice but with a wide bandwidth of telepathy across many separate individuals. Both verbal (phonetic) and cognitive and sub-cognitive telepathy. Where each member of the audience including the Ph'D professor can perceive the their own response to a question as well as the specific responses directed at others.

--------------

In other words, a ~cross bar switch~ of telepathic consciousness as exchanges or a collective awareness of all elements (members) of the conversation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossbar_switch

How long are university classes on average? Three or four hours? Imagine if the members in the audience recalled each and every interaction across the entire group of students vividly and across all of the spectrum of members present.

That is just a small example of the difference between us and them.

-------------

This would be a very quiet classroom (without sounds) wouldn't it? The conversation is happening at another level where external sounds aren't occurring.

Imagine the reverse happening. The Human Professor speaking audio-able language and the ET watching the professor draw out some chart or graph on the chalkboard. LOL, I'd bet the rate of learning would be so agonizingly slow that the ET would be thinking about their toe nails or (something or other) while the guy moves at a snails pace and gets to the next point.

Probably result in ADHD in the ET pupils.

--------------

I think I have mentioned it before, but the transactions can be non-verbal and near instantaneous in telepathy. ET workers can establish communication with each other even if they are (in theory) operating a jack hammer for example. At a velocity that you wouldn't even pick up most of the details...even if it fully crossed your mind.

So when they make sounds in your mind to mimic speech...there is a reason for it. Slow and steady for a human being.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_phonetics
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_perception
    Last edited by Fore; 06-22-2013 at 02:27 AM.

When they come, they will resolve the differences and barriers within human society (according to various plans that differ from one another) by choosing bodies and appearances that are more acceptable in the sight of human beings.

While keeping their own [original] bodies in storage or simply allowing a subset of hybrid solutions to do most of the introductory work.

There has long been rumors that they make hybrid children and train them to adopt human behaviors. Probably so they act more naturally than the originals.

Whether the consciousness within those children is original to the given body or a swap out with an ET consciousness that can operate it and look more like us at the same time...that is....well....worth asking when you get to see them at the public rally.

I am sure that some of the ET will not appreciate "the question" because your not suppose to know that is even possible...right? Shh...

They also wouldn't want their cover blown. If people found out they did that...well how would you react? [Thats the question...]
    Last edited by Fore; 06-22-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Did you ever notice any ET using and devices or gadgets to help them with their psychic skills/activities? I thought you mentioned something about a phaser/invisibility device. I'm wondering if they would use something like the Neo Cube.
    The Advisors version was on her hip. I never saw it directly but only noticed when she adjusted her phased field that she touched her hip.

Therefore I assumed due to the way her arms moved and the way that the ESP indicated light was coming from it (as seen from an ESP level) that there must be a device on her. Took her about a minute to adjust settings from what I remember. Specifically on her hip. I never saw the Grey members use any kind of movements to adjust their settings. I did notice them carrying some kind of square thing where they kept notes according to them. Like todays version of a "tablet" but just a bit thicker.

Anyway, it is an apparent coincidence that such a device is seemingly pictured in the above rendering. (The Advisor wears the same kind of clothing by the way...another coincidence?)

It's said by a remote viewer to have similar technology to the Ark of the Covenant. And a similar device is said to be used by the inhabitants of Telos in the hollow earth. One user astral traveled to an alien ship and saw the insectlike beings had a similar device. They called the Neo Cube 'the key' because James Rink was able to hack into their computers with it (or something like that).

The inventor was apparently taken to an underground base and replaced with clones according to James Rink, but was saved by Pleiadeans and is breaking out of the mind control programming. Apparently black ops wants to use this technology for mind control, but it's intended for positive ends like memory retrieval, r.viewing, healing, manifestation and connecting to the divine through meditation.
    I dunno about any of that. But it sounds far fetched by a mile. I'd have to look into it.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-22-2013 at 03:00 AM.