Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: So... what are aliens up to now?

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    Every time I see pictures like this it makes me think of "Lilith." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

I used to have dreams when I was a teen where she loomed large! Well actually the last one I had was I was in my 40's.
    I wonder often about the close link between aliens and the figures of ancient mythology. Like the Fallen Angels... were they really fallen angels, whom people today misinterpret as being aliens? Or were they aliens all along, and the ancients simply lacked the knowledge to distinguish between angels, aliens, time travelers, hybrids, etc. ?

Another issue is that some aliens seem to use mythology-based code names that symbolically represent their roles. Like one might call herself Andromeda or Demeter or whatever. And when you look up what those myths were about, you find that they do indeed match, in an archetypal way, the role/situation/characteristics of that alien.

What adds further confusion is that some aliens might indeed have been the historical figures that eventually gave rise to myths based on them. Like the Greek goddess Astraea, or the Quetzalcoatl figure of meso-america. If they have long life spans and time travel abilities, the same alien from back then could be interacting with abductees/contactees today.

Astraea, the celestial virgin, was the last of the immortals to live with humans during the Golden Age, one of the old Greek religion's five deteriorating Ages of Man. According to Ovid, Astraea abandoned the earth during the Iron Age. Fleeing from the new wickedness of humanity, she ascended to heaven to become the constellation Virgo the nearby constellation Libra, reflected in her symbolic association with Justitia in Latin culture. In the Tarot, the 8th card, Justice, with a figure of Justitia, can thus be considered related to the figure of Astraea on historical iconographic grounds.

According to legend, Astraea will one day come back to Earth, bringing with her the return of the utopian Golden Age of which she was the ambassador.

@mek

Thank You for answering lycaeus' so promptly.

I would like to ask, which do you prefer to channel with, spirit entities or ETs?

Who initiates contact, you or them?

You also mentioned that there is little or no personal exchanges, so what are some of the topics of discussion or info conveyed with the different contacts?

Thanks in advance for you replies!

Blog Entries
    Yeah Mek, thanks for answering the questions, it's interesting to read.

If your contacts do abductions, then they don't sound too trustworthy. The word 'abduction' is negative by definition. So if they do it, that's not a good sign, and if they're lying about saying they do it, that's also a sign something fishy's going on.

Well the race that keeps the threat alive I've heard is valar, but it's maybe not the name they use of themselves really. It's like they could be same description from what I've red the pleiadeans. It's such a difficulty to know of these matters for certain
    'Valar' makes me think of words like Valkyrie, Valhalla, Vril-ya which are associated with Norse mythology which relates to Nordic aliens. Vulcan/Volcom might be related too.

I have another question for you if you don't mind which might help us to understand this phenomenon better. By looking at their relationship with you and their interests we might get a clue to who they are and what their goals are. Do they ever give you advice, tell you to act a certain way, teach you specific things or influence you by encouragingor discouraging certain behaviours?

Blog Entries
    I wonder often about the close link between aliens and the figures of ancient mythology.
    'Ra' is an interesting example.

In one case, Ra is an ascended spirit being channeled by people today that teaches all kinds of spiritual knowledge and esoteric things, and he seems to be pretty accurate, helpful and positive.

Ra is also the name adopted by the ancient Egyptian Pharoah. Christians dedicate a lot of their prayers to 'Amen-Ra' when they say Amen all the time.

'Horus-Ra' is also known as a notorious parasitical demon and/or alien in some abduction cases. ----> http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mil...ians/horus-ra/ ...and then again Horus is associated with Jesus/Christ who is not evil, but good.

Then there is Truman Cash's book 'The Eye of Ra' where he writes of his past-life as an Egyptian Pharoah. He said that a humanoid alien named Ra would come in a flying saucer to pick him up at the Great Pyramid. That Ra called himself the Master God, started wars and demanded worship through bizarre, demonic blood rituals which also involved psychedelics. In the ship there was a staff with a snake coiled around it near a throne that he sat on. He was a Nordic Alien by the sounds of it.

There's also the Lady Gaga video where she chants 'Ra Ra, Ra-Ra-Ra...' Her videos have a lot of weird satanic stuff in them, some alien stuff too.

So Ra (the channeled entity) seems positive, then there are these evil accounts of him. Maybe they're 2 different spirits that have the same name? Maybe the evil one is the 'shadow-self' of the good spirit? Maybe 'Ra' is a demon that possesses certain ET's, or is worshipped by the one calling himself Ra? I don't know, but it gets confusing sometimes.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 06-29-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I would like to ask, which do you prefer to channel with, spirit entities or ETs?
    Well really I don't channel the et as much as others. Ets have a bad reputation in my opinion and they just are there, so I get to channel them at times only. Sometimes it connects to things I've been pondering and trying to find answers to and I get the contact. It's very easy once it has been learned to contact them, but it's like the channelings are very controlled and one can't get always real answers.

Who initiates contact, you or them?
    I usually initiate the contact, since channeling needs to have one's concentration on it, so it takes place by the channellers will and not the other entities'. Sometimes they still come through when channeling other entities and then the et tell their message, which usually is their opinion on the subject. They act like in this superior manner, so they are quite acting like they are in power and their opinion should be known. I believe they aren't with good in their mind for the planet Earth.

You also mentioned that there is little or no personal exchanges, so what are some of the topics of discussion or info conveyed with the different contacts?
    With the et the contacts aren't very often taking place, but they aren't telling much either. Only their opinions on matters mostly. So it's like I'm checking at times if the et are what I think they are in relation to matters I've been thinking about. The diffefrent contacts aren't et related so I've contacted numerous entities since it's very easy once it has been learned. So the matters are personal often with these other entities I contact more often. But with the et it's bluntly about their opinions. Like I might ask about the planet Earth's future from the et and then they might say that we are going to be invaded and this takes place almost every time I've contacted them since I want to know also if it is still so that they threaten with invasion. There are topics on all the matters I want to know about that I channel, so anything can be discussed with these other entities.

To lycaeous:

If your contacts do abductions, then they don't sound too trustworthy. The word 'abduction' is negative by definition. So if they do it, that's not a good sign, and if they're lying about saying they do it, that's also a sign something fishy's going on.
    I think all the et are suspicious. There are no "good" et in my opinion, they still might do abductions even when posing as good entities. I believe it's what they all have in common. Like people of this planet would probably act the same with such appliances and position it's not like we are any better, if that would be the case.

'Valar' makes me think of words like Valkyrie, Valhalla, Vril-ya which are associated with Norse mythology which relates to Nordic aliens. Vulcan/Volcom might be related too.
    You are right. It's very close to what I'd think. Nordics might still be others although since there might be ets that closely resemble each others yet being different races.

By looking at their relationship with you and their interests we might get a clue to who they are and what their goals are. Do they ever give you advice, tell you to act a certain way, teach you specific things or influence you by encouragingor discouraging certain behaviours?
    They don't from my experience try to manipulate my behavior. At times there are those et that want to end my discussions with entities, and such, but it could be thought as trying to hide some information from me or from other entities.

------------------
    On the subject of the et and demons and such being the same. There might be still a difference. I believe the people of earlier times, who invented the gods or idols, might have been aware of the et so that they aren't the same as entities of the spirit realm. I think these matters are known by the occultists of earlier times very precisely, so they could gain information with the same methods as today. And they weren't either less aware as humans than the people of today, maybe they were even more intelligent who knows. So they might have made the difference with et, demons, angels and idols. I have channeled these entities and they are very different from their ways so the difference would be easy to make, if one has learned to channel them.

These entities of the spirit realm can live in the world at times and so they have gained some information to become written into the history of mankind like took place in in the events of the Bible. The et have also lived on this planet on different ages as known being ets, so it's like that how I see it. The people of earlier times would have been able to make the difference between et and entity of the spirit realm I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    That was interesting. If the human authorities create a fake alien invasion, that would then constitute "proof" of aliens for the public. It would be a kind of disclosure. And that would make it all the easier for real aliens to show up and do their thing, because they themselves wouldn't have to shoulder the burden of dealing with mankind's initial reaction to an alien reality.
    The strange thing is that the "fake alien invasion" scenario was never discussed behind the scenes when I was involved with my group.

They describe lesser scenarios where aliens themselves put up fake personages and themes of other alien beings or outright use propaganda and spin and stuff like that to demonise other alien factions (the "core" scenario(s) ).

They were never really discussed any "core" scenarios where this was perpetuated by human factions. So when I hear this theory floated in the UFO community...it is a bit bewildering as I am not sure why people think human factions would try to make that.

Well, at the very least it is a foreign concept to me. Some of the popular themes in UFO communities are a mystery. Such as the so called "project blue beam" with holography in the sky. That is another concept I don't recall having been discussed.

If anything, the same effect could be created using ET technology without the specific use of holography and it would affect every living individual planetwide. Well, assuming the ET's could get away with such in the first place.

Project "Blue Beam" is a rather strange and funny moniker to even call a project. I seems to me to be some kind of inside joke because of the naming scheme. Or perhaps I am just thinking too much on the relationships in the name to a certain technology. (That has little or nothing to do with holography)

---------------------------

Think of it this way,

Consider for a moment that every living individual on this planet shares one common feature set with each other despite the language barriers and different mindsets. Their/Our Consciousness (as individuals) and every sub-process related to that consciousness can be affected to see and experience things that are not actually "really" there.

As an alien scientist, if you were given absolute freedom and lee way to abuse, you can reproduce an overlapping field planetwide (both front facing and back facing ends simultaneously) that would envelop the population and interface with every pattern of consciousness on the planet.

Those on the surface would likely experience the enveloping field as a phenomena of suddenly becoming aware of:

(Mass broadcasts of Telepathy)

--Voice phenomena.
    --Cognition level cues.
    --Auditory and Visual phenomena.
    --5 senses controlled and directed hallucinations.
    --Emotional stimulation.
    --Mental stimulation.

This would give someone who was "unprotected" the feelings that anything and everything that went "through them" and "inside them" were somehow true.

The languages spoken is not too big a problem as the living individuals on the surface would understand the broadcast on more than one level of perception than simply words they are halucinating. The conscious and sub-concious mind is like a set of layers. Even if you hear something projected as dutch inside your mind, it would also be accompanied by subcognitive cues and impressions that would work inside your mind to give you an idea of what the message is even if you were in a part of the world where you didn't speak the native tongue.

And thats assuming they even bother with segmentation. They could very well use a wide range of techniques to achieve the same ends of communicating across the language barrier. The wide spectra of living consciousness is probably harder than the issue of languages.

-----------------------------------

Anyway, if this were enacted planetwide as a broadcast. On that day Billions of people would basically understand that they heard/felt something strange and unseen. Depending on what the broadcast were encoded with to reproduce in the mind of human kind, it may include spatial and imagery illusions that everyone generally shares and experiences. Some might experience more facets than others. (long topic)

I can only imagine, the day after this, people would be absolutely convinced that (depending on the encoded nature of the broadcast...keep that in mind) the planet had been contacted by a "universal presence" that contacted every individual on Earth.

What the nature of that encoded hallucination could include is anyones guess.

---------------------------------

If I were a malevolent ET faction, I would try to recreate (artificially) an approximation of the real UT's capabilities.

If there were such an artificial broadcast....the broadcast would serve to collectively etch a common experience of thoughts and emotions into every conscious mind on Earth. It would allow a common focus on all channels of discussion on all media.

"What was the voice from heaven?"
    "What does the message mean?"
    "Who was the message intended for,what does it ultimately mean for mankind?"

etc.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

@ Montalk/All

I am going to take a guess that the only people not affected by the Broadcast are those who are "sealed" by the legitimate UT.

Considering the UT use methods that are much more involved than mere telepathy, those who are "sealed" would be unlikely to receive the transmission and therefore wouldn't be swayed internally by "the mystery". (I am intentionally being cryptic)

The various "delusions" that afflict and affect the consciousness of some across the globe might not affect those specific individuals directly. ("sealed" on/in their "foreheads"? )

------------------------------

Likewise those that may be (legitimately) "sealed" will probably be devoid of the experience. Without the message and imagery and impressions from the artificial broadcasts (if there are any scenarios that actually do use that angle...which I doubt) then those looking at the masses of affected people will be wondering about the "received message" running through the minds of men and women and children are about.

Like the contactee phenomena, only implemented on a much larger scale. Before the craft they are normal. Once out, after the treatments and handling, they come out a new person.

-----------------------------

If the future is what it I think it may turn out to be. We are going to be seeing ET trying to possibly recreate UT like features using ET level technology and applied methods.

While the UT influence across the world will be genuine, the ET version may not be genuine. But just a lot of parlor tricks and approximations that can be reproduced to a sufficient level to fool the average human being.

(Keep in mind, the bar is set pretty low to actually trick the average person)

If it really does turn out to be a UT vs ET war, then it will be a VERY interesting set of events. Much more interesting than simply seperate ET factions vying for control.

If your informed about certain pieces of information then, it should be relatively easy to figure out if the conflict really is ET vs ET that are fighting with one another ....OR.... if they the whole conflict is actually about ET's fighting something much more exotic (UT).

@ All

An imitation of UTs techniques and methods is pretty easy to spot if you know what the differences are on a very fundamental level. If you don't, you won't be able to tell the difference between the two.

By the way, my favorite example of the above are the last seconds of "V" 2009 before it was cancelled. Which showed this exact scenario playing out in vivid detail.

http://www.allmyvideos.net/6hf9f065pfjc (towards the 40 minute mark)

Project "blue beam" is an absolute "joke" in comparison to the above. I don't think the ET will ever have "that particular" method of the "broadcast technique" be deployed. But then again, with the ET, any advantage is always a good advantage. If they don't care about the population on the surface, then really what is there to ultimately hold back? They would probably elect to deploy it anyway. <shrug>
    Last edited by Fore; 07-02-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    I had trouble with that link. Here's a specific clip:

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I had trouble with that link. Here's a specific clip:

I gotta say one of the thoughts I find imbedded in my self is, don't give any of the other player more credit than our selves.

We are all of the same source! No matter how you may chose to interpret our present field of play so to speak. Perspective, Perspective, Perspective!

We are incredibly powerful, but being so up close and personal with that power it can be hard to perceive. That is why I think prayer, meditation are critical. They allow you to gain perspective from a different angle, even some psychoactive substances can be of use. Depends very much on what goals you seek in either case.

Remember everything that exist has the same source. We can't even perceive all that is, even with the help of the instruments we have built to expand our view. We haven't even begun to understand what we, at this point can't see but can extrapolate it's existence (dark matter & energy). Me thinks there is much much more.

Let me posit all of you this. If there are player on an eternal and infinite field of play, would that game be a mundane one?