Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: So... what are aliens up to now?

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    There was a time when pretty much every debate I engaged in (regarding aliens) required me to argue that not all aliens were good, that we have to be suspicious about their motives. Lots of people were thinking -- some were aggressively selling-- the idea that aliens were generally good guys and we should welcome them.

How things have changed... Now I find myself drawn into debates where I'm having to argue that not all aliens are necessarily evil across the board. Cynicism toward aliens has become the new dominant sentiment in media and entertainment, forums, youtube and disqus comments. That includes the emails I've been getting. It's been years since I've gotten an email trying to sell me on how great the Grays are. And yet before that time, those types of folks were a dime a dozen. Where did they all go? It's like someone pulled the plug on that marketing project.

Anyway, I just find it ironic that things have swung from one extreme to the other.
    That is odd...

I'm still an alien hugger.
    If they were so malevolent, we won't be here discussing this at all. They would have taken over the planet eradicated us and claimed it for their own.
    That's what some humans may well do. I think that's really the problem we are judging them by our own standards were rape, murder theft war poverty and massive inequality are still the norm.
    I don't think we'll make it out of the evolutionary pond unless we evolve spiritually as well as technologically.
    I think that's what really terrifies some of the PTB. Real spiritual development isn't that well addressed by most prevalent religions.
    Not saying they all have to be good but the vast majority must be.

It like the typhoon disaster. Amazing people in the UK raised £1.5 million in 16 hours, which is brilliant no doubt about it. But then someone buys a painting by Francis Bacon for £89 million? It doesn't even register. But no one really needs that painting, how long can you stand and appreciate it. It purely an investment opportunity and will be hidden away somewhere to be hardly seen by anyone. How much good would that amount of money do now in the Philippines.
    I have a great deal of respect for what the Gates foundation and similar philanthropic patrons do but how many houses do you need? How big does your super yacht need to be. We could with a massive load more Bill Gates and less kohn brothers the world would be a much better place. Until we have a decent level of global for all the better. Then we can really look after this world we are lucky enough to have be born on.

It like the typhoon disaster. Amazing people in the UK raised £1.5 million in 16 hours, which is brilliant no doubt about it. But then someone buys a painting by Francis Bacon for £89 million? It doesn't even register. But no one really needs that painting, how long can you stand and appreciate it. It purely an investment opportunity and will be hidden away somewhere to be hardly seen by anyone. How much good would that amount of money do now in the Philippines.
    I have a great deal of respect for what the Gates foundation and similar philanthropic patrons do but how many houses do you need? How big does your super yacht need to be. We could with a massive load more Bill Gates and less kohn brothers the world would be a much better place. Until we have a decent level of global for all the better. Then we can really look after this world we are lucky enough to have be born on.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I'm still an alien hugger.
    If they were so malevolent, we won't be here discussing this at all. They would have taken over the planet eradicated us and claimed it for their own.
    Another possibility is that some aliens are indeed malevolent, but they have been kept in check (within limits) by benevolent counter-forces. That might explain why some abductees/contactees seem like they were groomed by their alien handlers to preach the good news about aliens, while others were trained by a different group to see through those tricks and teach other people how to become smarter and wiser. It's like a tug of war going on, indicating non-homogeneity among alien agendas. I don't think they're unilaterally hostile across the board, or benevolent across the board.

I get the impression that the hostiles are working within externally imposed limits (imposed by alien, divine, neutral, or whatever forces) to "legally" take us over. Hence why they're being so sneaky, cunning, and manipulative. They're up to no good, yet they're tip toeing around instead of just violently invading. So it's like they're massaging our perception of them the same way corporations or politicians use sales tactics and demagoguery to build up demand for what they're selling before the product launches. That's the back door method of taking over.

Not sure if the vast majority are good, at least the ones most involved in managing human activities. The reason is that it's not like positive aliens control all of terran airspace and only occasionally have to hunt down the odd rogue negative faction that's been slicing up cows and abducting people for sick experiments.

The opposite, actually -- seems like the negative groups control the air space (at least in the USA it seems that way) and it's the positive groups that have to be careful not to get detected, tracked, and shot down or apprehended. So if they're working in enemy territory, then it seems like they're the minority. I would also think that if they were the majority, they'd have control of our media, entertainment, governments, etc... and those things wouldn't be as twisted as they are.

I don't know I not convinced.
    I don't doubt that there are ETs with sinister motives.
    But I think that the universe is designed specifically so you and it can evolve. Serious examination of your awareness will give you better idea of what that means, ie meditation, I don't think there are limits to how much influence (as fore would put it) you can have. Telepathy, telekinesis and seeing the future are all things that can naturally develop.
    But their develop corresponds directly to how you can open up and lose you ego. That doesn't mean these things can be perverted for the wrong cause later down the line but thereafter you are damned.

Abductions seem mighty similar to us tranqing a polar bear from a helicopter only the technology is more advanced.

Also why be so devious ? They been coming here and living here for thousands of years. Why haven't they long since replaced us. I think it's because we are more linked to Earth than we would care to imagine. The can't simply just live here much the same as it would be very hard for us to live on another planet. We are part of Mother Earth so to speak.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 11-13-2013 at 01:42 PM.

I think there is a lot to do with the spirit realm with the et matter. Spirit realm is like the system controlling the universe. The et what ever their level of technology they can't get here to invade, since they can be prevented with this system of the spirit realm. It works so well it's unbelievable for us, but I believe it's the reason for many unexpected matters connected to et especially.

The change in the way people see the et, might be as well connected to the spirit realm. Sounds quite simple. Well it is, it's the system that controls the universe so also its inhabitants. So we are all controlled without many of us being aware of it. It's so easy explanation, but well that is what I've found out to be quite the truth really.

There comes changes into the world from the spirit realm at times and such has taken place big time in modern times from what I've learned. Again no proof from such that I have, but it's how I think about it.

The et are from what I've learned to be good, bad, so hostile and benevolent and also reasonable. So they might have clear reasons for their behavior towards us, which connect to how we act towards them. So there is interaction between them and us on a spiritual level and they pay attention to our wrongdoings and such to see how they want to act in relation to this planet's inhabitants. So it's not like we are like objects to their behavior, but we are also influencing with our behavior how they see us and we can also influence into their matters with our actions like everything influences to everything. So they want us to benefit them, but if we don't and if we are actually harmful to them they might want to prevent such or take action whatever it might be. It might not be plausible that we on this planet could somehow influence into the matters of this galaxy or the universe, well I don't think we can't. So the spirit realm is the matter that is the key here, through which all matters influence into other matters. It gets complicated, but this is how I've learned about it to be like, through telepathy so channeling all sorts of entities.

@ Mek

You have no idea how much I am in agreement with your view.

There is a story of pleiadians that fascinates me. The one case with Billy Meier (sp?) interests me alot because I see many of the same parallels and techniques and technologies being used. Everyone (or most everyone) in the community assumes it was a simple hoax. But I am not so sure at all considering there are elements to the events surrounding his contact experience that he should not have known.

I don't doubt that he did hoax certain things. After having had contact myself with ET's and their ways of doing things I can see the reason(s) why he would have. I wouldn't be too surprised if they told him to do it either with his full cooperation or unwittingly under a different guise.

One of the subjects of the story that I have tried to find out more on was the peculiar character of Semjase which was an oddball. Especially in the details of her apparent departure.

After reading through some of the logs and summaries on Semjase.net you can get an inkling that there is more to the story of her departure than what is said in the story.

Allegedly, she tripped over something and hit her head. But if you read through the snippets, it reads (literally) like an entity (clearly with a corporeal body...either manifested on the spot...or assumed as a biological vessel by something other than what it seems.) Most disturbing (I mean epicly disturbing) is a certain behavior displayed not only by Semjase but also by some of the other "visitors".

Specifically there are snippets available on the Semjase.net site that clearly displays this corporeal being avoiding "energies" surrounding (apparently) people or objects or situations. Avoiding it to such an extent that it is "openly" acknowledged by another visitor and referred to as "deadly".

Eventually the corporeal entity known as Semjase (and 1 or 2 others apparently) are alarmed or injured in the process of avoiding this "energy" surrounding people or places.

============================

I'll be darn frank at what I am implying. I don't think whatever is (or is in) that womans body or in those others visitors body is a legitimate ET.

It sounds like they were trying to avoid "energies" of the spiritual kind. Which make me do a couple "a triple takes" as I became more and more bewildered/bemused at reading the snippets leading up to her "near fatal" injury while avoiding a human man.

They talk like ET's, they act like ET's they even had the average ET tech, the right clothes and such from what I can see in the depictions.

Yet they act strangely like a spiritual being who is assuming a physical form and is...I speculate...avoiding (more than once) a potentially fatal encounter with "energies".

I tried to find out how she supposedly hit her head...I came away with alot more questions than answers surrounding what they purported to be and how this related to someone I once knew very well. It takes me into the territory of having to wonder if some of these ET aren't the Fallen UT (Angels) that keep being described in various pieces of literature.

Her name is even extremely similar (if not the same) to the main Fallen Angel who is described (by name) to have started the interbreeding process in certain main theological circles. What a coincidence....

===========================

It's definitely a head scratcher. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the case can clear up any of my misconceptions if there are any to be found?
    Last edited by Fore; 11-13-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I'll be darn frank at what I am implying. I don't think whatever is (or is in) that womans body or in those others visitors body is a legitimate ET.

It sounds like they were trying to avoid "energies" of the spiritual kind. Which make me do a couple "a triple takes" as I became more and more bewildered/bemused at reading the snippets leading up to her "near fatal" injury while avoiding a human man.

They talk like ET's, they act like ET's they even had the average ET tech, the right clothes and such from what I can see in the depictions.

Yet they act strangely like a spiritual being who is assuming a physical form and is...I speculate...avoiding (more than once) a potentially fatal encounter with "energies".
    Does this mean demons today are leftover remnants of those same fallen UTs, but who never succeeded in assuming physical / technological form? Basically I'm trying to figure out why aliens don't respond to the presence of angels or Holy Spirit with the same revulsion and fear that demons do, if they are indeed fallen UTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    But I think that the universe is designed specifically so you and it can evolve.
    I agree, though "evolve" encompasses many types of progress -- some easy, some exciting, some hard, some dull. I believe that our dealing with negative aliens and demons is part of the school of hard knocks. We're acquiring knowledge of Good and Evil via personal and planetary encounters with these forces. For all I know, what we have going on here is relatively unique.

Maybe there are other worlds where evolution occurs in a more protected, happy, homogenous, straightforward manner. Maybe that gets boring after a while, and someone 'up there' allows a portion of Creation to rebel and create a nightmare as a novel kind of obstacle course for souls to brave. Just speculating. I think there's room in Creation (especially from the perspective of a being that is virtually timeless and eternal) for some very long ranging games/plans/exercises to be carried out.

Also why be so devious ? They been coming here and living here for thousands of years. Why haven't they long since replaced us. I think it's because we are more linked to Earth than we would care to imagine. The can't simply just live here much the same as it would be very hard for us to live on another planet. We are part of Mother Earth so to speak.
    If that's the case, then no wonder they need us here and alive. Either we're the natural resource they're after, or we're the labor force that can deliver it to them. Why try to convince us that all aliens are good and let's worship them and put hybrids in positions of power (contrary to evidence and common sense) unless they need our civilization to be a self-sustaining machine that willingly pumps out whatever commodity they're here for...