Thread: Hello from Idaho

Hello from Idaho

Hi everyone. My name is Tracey and I currently live in Idaho. I am a former police officer from California and now work for a prosecuting attorney's office. I was a paranormal investigator for about 3 years and enjoyed it. I was the team member who was always asking about UFOs and alien stuff. I am married and we have three teenage sons. We live on an 80 acre ranch in Idaho with our horses, cows, sheep, chickens, dogs etc. I'm here to learn more about UFOs and contribute what I can. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

It's a good group here and there's a lot of information.

If you really want to get into the deep alien, esoteric stuff I recommend checking out Fore's thread in the Mind's Eye section, as well as the older threads from the older forum:http://www.exopoliticssouthafrica.org/resources/fore/

www.montalk.net is a good resource.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracey View Post
    Hi everyone. My name is Tracey and I currently live in Idaho. I am a former police officer from California and now work for a prosecuting attorney's office. I was a paranormal investigator for about 3 years and enjoyed it. I was the team member who was always asking about UFOs and alien stuff. I am married and we have three teenage sons. We live on an 80 acre ranch in Idaho with our horses, cows, sheep, chickens, dogs etc. I'm here to learn more about UFOs and contribute what I can. Thanks!
    Hello and a big welcome Tracey.

Your intro seems very impressive.

We will look forward and value your input.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Welcome Tracey!

There is a lot of links in various threads. Take your time and Enjoy yourself.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Tracy, welcome to the forums...

TOPF is a great place to interact.

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place.

Looking forward to reading about your investigations.

Cheers.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Welcome! The people above have already said most of what needs to be said by way of greetings so I will just add: Find a topic that interests you currently and jump right in. We look forward to hearing from you.