Thread: DNA Memory and Data Storage

Blog Entries

DNA Memory and Data Storage

Can ET data be stored in our DNA?

Let’s look at the Genetics Dept. of Harvard School of Medicine and see what they are up to in DNA Memory and Storage research.

It apparently is no longer hypothetical speculation but actually a working science.

Professor George Church of Harvard Medical School and his colleagues have successfully managed to store as much as 5.27 megabit collection of data into DNA which was reported and published in scientific papers around Aug of 2012.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/33.../1628.abstract

http://pinterest.com/pin/319051954821203605/

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/dnaboo...9#.UdAKtvmkrfc

We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

This information has been known since 1973 and I quote one passage -

14 This is why the major factors in DNA-RNA duplication have been found to be made up of molecular building blocks that exist in interstellar space. Yet, in our biosphere this duplication is at a low rate because of the magnetic moments exerted on the life code of man. The magnetic moments are interrelated to optical properties and the electromagnetic spectrum(~).
    15 Under normal Earth conditions, the bases of nucleic acids contain instructions for at least 100 billion functions and operations necessary to build a human body.

Key 202 from The 64 Keys of Enoch - DrJJ H

That's 100 Petaflops I think. Hmmmm

On the quantum level lies information that will astound us.

I believe it to be mere lack of knowledge that withholds this tech from science.

The missing link in the mix being the recognition of the etheric.

"The mind is like a garden - if you do not cultivate it, you cannot harvest from it."

Blog Entries
    Hello SKY and welcome.

Actually the study of DNA goes back to the 1940’s but scientists didn’t really have a firm understanding of the process of how DNA worked. Watson and Crick made the discovery of the double helix in which Crick actually figured it out in a dream and had and published scientific papers in the early 1950s in which in 1962 Crick and Watson had won the distinguished Nobel Prize for their research.

Hereditary studies have been going on for thousands of years with plants and animals and were quite obvious that there was some type of memory going on in the reproduction process of species.

I for one am a firm believer that we were manufactured by ET in which they left their footprints in our DNA but if you asked me to prove it which ‘prove it’ is the catch phrase of all skeptics I would have to reply I cannot. Now to further the logic if we as humans can inject coding into DNA than most likely our creators have done so also but than a skeptic would say prove it and prove that Extraterrestrials exist and I would have to reply I cannot even though it is quite obvious.

What intrigues me is the research in data injection in DNA, which is being done at Harvard, is funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency better known as DARPA.

The implication and applications in DNA data storage is enormous for defense purposes; to name a few would be artificial intelligence, robotics, and encryption, computer science, the list can go on and on.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    I for one am a firm believer that we were manufactured by ET in which they left their footprints in our DNA but if you asked me to prove it which ‘prove it’ is the catch phrase of all skeptics I would have to reply I cannot. Now to further the logic if we as humans can inject coding into DNA than most likely our creators have done so also but than a skeptic would say prove it and prove that Extraterrestrials exist and I would have to reply I cannot even though it is quite obvious.
    My thoughts exactly.

I just found this 'Altered Soldiers' site which talks about the modifications secret MILAB/ET groups have done to certain humans. It pulls a lot of the confusing supersoldier stories together to make connections and try to make some sense of it all. Some of them apparently have ET DNA coding in their genes: http://altsoldier.wikispaces.com/home

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

I just found this 'Altered Soldiers' site which talks about the modifications secret MILAB/ET groups have done to certain humans. It pulls a lot of the confusing supersoldier stories together to make connections and try to make some sense of it all. Some of them apparently have ET DNA coding in their genes: http://altsoldier.wikispaces.com/home
    I would hate to even consider our government would be so evil and diabolical as to be making universal soldiers…but then again if the science is there…on the other hand very probable.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Doesn't necessarily have to be the government. Remembering stories (can't be proven) about Los Alamos and the underground facilities. Which brings up military black opps programs.

If they can go and study remote viewing for years, why not a super soldier?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes