Thread: Chemtrails and Nano-Fibres

Blog Entries

Chemtrails and Nano-Fibres

I just found this website. It's saying that the real reason for chemtrails is to release nano-fibers in the atmosphere to infect everyone. It's supposed to turn people into mere controllable machines. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I just found this website. It's saying that the real reason for chemtrails is to release nano-fibers in the atmosphere to infect everyone. It's supposed to turn people into mere controllable machines. What do you think?
    A lot of junk information is in circulation. Where did their information come from? Is it made-up by someone just to see how long it takes to spread across the internet?

Releasing something of that nature, if even possible would not make a lot of sense. It would infect those releasing it, unless they had some sort of counter measure they injected or whatever into themselves.

Blog Entries
    I don't know because I haven't researched it too much. I've seen a lot of pictures of nano-fibers apparently taken out of people's skin. People are saying that morgellon's disease is a result of these fibers that infect and grow in people's bodies to transhumanize and control them. Here's some pictures.

It reminds me of 'The Heather Material' from Project Camelot where an insider said that supersoldiers are implanted with wires in their body, even nano-technology like nano-fibers.

Blog Entries
    There are some things I don't like about this website. It pulls a bunch of conspiracies together and simplifies reality into what seems like an infant spoon-feeding. It talks about mind control of people, gangstalking, chemtrails, media programming, targeted individuals and synthetic nano-technology viruses. The author even says things like 'If it's not found on this website, then it's wrong' and stresses that 'everything else is disinformation'. It discourages consideration of other possibilities, so it's closed-minded. Apparently everyone's problems are because of synthetic machine virus control implants from our polluted environment and the only solution is to put electricity through your body. Never mind all that mind-over-matter and spiritual stuff.

I was a little pissed off when the author casually stated in an arrogant way that targeted individuals are doing all these negative things that are happening to them, themselves. Like being raped! Military abductors are known to rape people, torture and brainwash people and erase their memories. I know for a fact from my own experience that abductors (human or ET) physically do things to people and this is not true. I even knew a girl who was drugged and raped after a meeting with a fake modeling/actress agency at a club (odd place.) She even had stalkers at her window and had to move. That's the same girl who had a vivid dream of having sex with a reptilian BTW. So when I see a site that tries to convince people it's not really happening, that's pretty frustrating.

Think of the fluorescent markings we found under our skin. I couldn't do that to myself with any tools I have access to even if I tried. I believe a lot of mind control victims are actually used for sex and it's a serious issue so that was aggravating to read.

The author either is missing some big pieces to the conspiracy puzzle or is a spewer of disinformation.

Though I do wonder about advanced secret or alien technologies being used to control people, possibly things like nano-viruses and implants. The pictures of plasticlike fibers from 'morgellon's disease' make me wonder. And I'm pretty sure chemtrails are a deliberate poisoning to populations.

But the main thing I get out of this is that the thing that really matters is the soul. No matter what unbelievably insane forces challenge people's physical health and minds, your soul can overcome it. Aligning with the real God and living and treading a noble spiritual path brings you synchronistic guidance and divine support. I read some science article that said your DNA opens up or works better when you're operating out of love and closes down when you're living through fear. A pure soul with good intentions and merits biases reality to work more magically in your favor. This includes miraculously healed health problems from whatever red meat, sex and 'Nano-API' implants you've gotten yourself involved with.

"But the main thing I get out of this is that the thing that really matters is the soul. No matter what unbelievably insane forces challenge people's physical health and minds, your soul can overcome it. Aligning with the real God and living and treading a noble spiritual path brings you synchronistic guidance and divine support. I read some science article that said your DNA opens up or works better when you're operating out of love and closes down when you're living through fear. A pure soul with good intentions and merits biases reality to work more magically in your favor. This includes miraculously healed health problems from whatever red meat, sex and 'Nano-API' implants you've gotten yourself involved with."

Well said lycaeus.

Blog Entries
    Is this old news in the conspiracy-field?

"McDonald's Chicken McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers, hair-like structures; Natural News Forensic Food Lab posts research photos, video
    Friday, August 16, 2013
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) Today we announce the first investigation conducted at the Natural News Forensic Food Laboratory, the new science-based research branch of Natural News where we put foods under the microscope and find out what's really there.

Earlier today I purchased a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets from a McDonald's restaurant in Austin, Texas. Under carefully controlled conditions, I then examined the Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope, expecting to see only processed chicken bits and a fried outer coating.

But what I found instead shocked even me. I've seen a lot of weird stuff in my decade of investigating foods and nutrition, but I never expected to find this...

Strange fibers found embedded inside Chicken McNuggets

As the following photos show, the Chicken McNuggets were found to contain strange fibers that some people might say even resemble so-called "Morgellon's."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041646_Ch...#ixzz2cAuNxK4r

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

"McDonald's Chicken McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers, hair-like structures; Natural News Forensic Food Lab posts research photos, video
    Friday, August 16, 2013

(NaturalNews) Today we announce the first investigation conducted at the Natural News Forensic Food Laboratory, the new science-based research branch of Natural News where we put foods under the microscope and find out what's really there.

Earlier today I purchased a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets from a McDonald's restaurant in Austin, Texas. Under carefully controlled conditions, I then examined the Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope, expecting to see only processed chicken bits and a fried outer coating.

But what I found instead shocked even me. I've seen a lot of weird stuff in my decade of investigating foods and nutrition, but I never expected to find this...

As the following photos show, the Chicken McNuggets were found to contain strange fibers that some people might say even resemble so-called "Morgellon's."

Scary, it is almost cheaper to buy a dollar burger than shop at a store and fix it at home. When I was a youngin, recall a few adults commented it was better to walk into a store and buy a single banana than fast food. Eat a banana to ease hunger until you get home and fix a meal. When experiencing mild hunger pings, we've become accustomed to responding by pulling into fast food for a quickie.

Blog Entries
    Had to mention that the nano-fibre chicken video could be a lie, more fake news to instill more fear? Apparently Mike Adams might be General Petraeus
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petraeus

The www.wellaware1.com guy has done a lot of good research. This picture doesn't say much but it might mean something. These guys might be cloned puppets maybe even... possessed, cloned-puppets? shapeshifters? the truth might be stranger than fiction.

His research is shocking, exposing people by analyzing their faces and using the ear characteristics to identify the same person, or their clones. Very interesting.

mike adams clone.jpg

Friday, August 16, 2013

Last edited by lycaeus; 08-18-2013 at 06:21 AM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."