Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going to give it to you all in one of things over time that has happen ..

Exploratory.

I may have missed understood your question, but let me try to answer the best I can.

Sometimes people simply want answers and confirmations to their suspicions. Without looking at all evidence, we miss the whole. Much of our knowledge and technology today was derived from exploring "what-ifs". Humans are emotional and the unknown can frighten us, so we try to rationalize our surroundings through communication and it is communication that promotes understanding.

Passionetpain wanted to share experiences that could be discussed; sharing a need for communication and understanding.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

No worries, and I'm all for figuring out a decent thought of answer for the what ifs', and I guess, having resolved already, what a number of the "what ifs'" are definitely not some of the mysterious happenings within this earthly realm, and with a general ID made of similar physical characteristics of 2 types of alien Greys - this was after going through th possibility of ghosts, imps, faeries, european/ north american / russian and slavic folklore also (covering our bases for the general local area and history of populations and immigrants), it was a generic list, of artist drawn aliens (about 20-30 of them listed), and only 2 were picked out from the list, as being anywhere close to the physical figures she did see.
    The 2 ID'd, were, Zeta Reticula Greys, and, Orion Greys, the 3ft and 5ft respectively in height.

To have any description of these 2 races, in a mixed group, for a purely observational visitation, is rare - i'm not aware of many detailed accts that mention these 2 together, maybe less than 5 throughout approx. 60yrs of accountable history. The fact she was awake the entire time, very scared, prayed they were not there, prayed for them to go, and still heard and saw them after those utterances, lends me to look for specific cases very similar to this, more so for the details they hold, any discrepancies, and the smallest points in them that I can use to try to help the daughter, and the family as a whole.

The couple sightings of very unusual lights for the few days previously also disturbs me - autonomous lights, of some control, during daylight, and at 2am, without sound, and too close to be called a lightning bolt, willow the wisp, or a helicopter, or st elmo's fire.

Things have been happening, that are too close, coincidental to be discounted as separate incidents.

So, I am serious when I do ask for a more science thought answer, and yet I am aware of the history of such writings of belief and what some of them do hold and explicitly state.

Blog Entries
    "So, I am serious when I do ask for a more science thought answer, and yet I am aware of the history of such writings of belief and what some of them do hold and explicitly state."

My first impression was a classic case of alien abduction scenario of the UT kind centered on the teenage daughter.

Now if I was to look for a more scientific explanation I would express it in these terms of “Emotional Contagion” within the family.

Emotional Contagion can be explained as much of our attitudes and feelings and beliefs are largely influenced by the people we spend time with. The influence of family dynamics plays a great role in our belief system and how we view the world by shared experiences and beliefs whether real or imaginary.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1...8#.UeVmrY2krfc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Unfortunately, I am not able to read the posted article :/
    I am aware of this field, and what it is based upon, how it works and its parameters of affectation, and I can see how this might apply in the case of the daughter seeing figures in her room.
    The parameters are short-lived because the affectation does not appear to affect or infect the rest of the family, and is not prevalent from the mom to any of the kids, for any form heightening of feeling or perception.
    The daughter in question, is likely to answer on the minority side of any questionnaire put to her to gauge her "Emotional Contagion" field, being a loner, and low on sharing of emotion of most kinds.

It does go to begin to provide an answer, but for the sharpness of how this account occurred, and for its singularity, I am struggling to find how it provides all answers of questions and details we have.

Blog Entries
    Galoglas, your analysis and opinion will shed some light on the matter. What are you seeing based on the subject matter we are not.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Galoglas, your analysis and opinion will shed some light on the matter. What are you seeing based on the subject matter we are not.
    This is what I am looking at and of course I may not have all the facts.

From Passionetpain

1. At age 9or10 passionetpain sees ring move across sky in grandmother’s room and sky is 3 colors.

2. Passionetpain felt Body floating.

3. On her b-day there was an eclipse in which the father of children sees something strange in the sky.

4. In 2011 upon taking walk with daughter a silent white light is seen in the corner of their eyes and they run home scared.

5. Passionetpain feels hand on her shoulder while in the shower.

6. Children hear strange sounds on roof and scratching at windows

7. More noises and cat acting strange

8. More noises / banging on trailer.

9. 15 year old has emotional episode and tells mom of strange lights coming into her room and she sees tall beings with smaller beings with big heads that seem to be talking to each other but not the way humans talk. She sees them coming at her with their mouths open and also has the feeling of something watching her.

10. Passionetpain has feelings of isolation from the community.

11. Another post #15, Passionetpain goes on to tell while sleeping before awakening being held down by something big laying across her its eye were red and having its way with her. This is when she was living in Chicago. She also experiences many strange dreams.

12. States that daughter sleepwalks at times to the point of bringing her things while in sleepwalk state and at other times sits up and talks no sense in sleepwalk state.

13. Passionetpain also stated daughter woke from a nightmare recently screaming she can’t run from them.

14. Passionetpain explains daughter dreams are really nothing that she also has heavy dreams of UFO’s and the world ending.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’