Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems

Blog Entries

Problems

I'm working two instrumentation problems.

I've been thinking about these problems for awhile now. Unfortunately, I have no place to chat with folks about the problems, I mean with who, where? Where can one go to find others who are interested to instrument ET objects sans the phuking useless camera? The only guys I know of who have instrumented or who are/were, are either deceased or don't consider me to be the 'right-stuff' to chat with, guys like Mark Rodigher(sp?) I've called and written him a dozen times...with no reply.

So far I've found three ET presence books which are of technical quality, beyond that very few books offer anything of technical value, and most everything else is blah blah blah. Two of those authors are deceased and the other, well he speaks German and is hidden behind a barrier, and sides, I don't know what to say to him? I just wanna chat with him as a peer. Kick around a few ideas, compare notes, maybe collaborate on a project...

Here's the problem I'm working. I address this to no one in particular, while it is my hope, I don't actually expect anyone to offer any cogent suggestions, without intending to sound rude, however, to do so requires having actually thought about the matters a bit, and frankly I don't actually see any folks thinking about ET presence problems...so it is very unlikely in my opinion. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong...for a change. I mean about the thinking part. To elicit a cogent informed suggestion requires having actually studied ET object exhibitions from the technical perspective rather than what can be yakked about faked video. I've posted in hundreds of ET vistation website chat-rooms during these past 25 years, with the exception of a few guys such as Bruce Macabee(sp?), and a few others, I have not found anyone who knows anything technical about ET objects, but it seems many are video experts. Maybe I don't elicit replies due to my attitude? Or maybe I got bad-breath?

Ad rem, so here's my current introspection, and drawing upon a few cases cited by Dr. Harley Rutledge (deceased), Frances Ridge, Dr. Mark Rodigher(sp?), Frank Edwards (deceased), Dr. Illobrand von Ludweiger about EM effects and Dr. Paul Hill (deceased) in his (excellent) book ("Unconventional Flying Objects - a scientific analysis) regarding his perceptions of ET mecha acceleration fields. In my current UFO object detection system that I am developing, I have designed a 3 axis, x, y, z Earth-field sensitive 0.1 ~ 100Hz magnetometer. But is it enough? Then there is the matter of the time-anomaly. The only thing Earthian science predicts that can effect or ?distort? time is the presence of 'gravity-waves'. There are reported, strange, anomalies that seem to behave as though created by a moving wave, but instead of just affecting or influencing or perhaps a better description, 'disturbing' electrical/electronic systems, it seems that specific areas of reality is disturbed. Car motors don't just cease to run, as one might expect, such as being disrrupte by a very large magnitude electro-motive field interfering with the electromagnetic motor coil of a fuel-pump, which pumps fuel to the motor, the large ET object field neutralizing the motor coil, thus interrupting the fuel to the motor and in theory, causes it to cease to run as result, or disrupting the motor's high-voltage transformer 'ignition coil' thereby causing the motor to cease its operation. No. The motor just stops, it operation is not disrupted. It coughs, sputters, and stops running. And when the disturbing influence stops, the ET object transits off into the distance, the motor does not require to be restarted, it just sputters back to running!?! The normal 'flow' of REALITY, (in theory) was paused. Capece?

How to detect that? What is it that is being distorted?

Its one thing to note (as reported by Frank Edwards, 'Flying Saucers: Serious Business') navigational dial compass spinning while watching a nearby hovering flying-saucer, -- that can be explained as a large slow moving magnitude electromotive field, and while its not particular easy to measure such a field (and to be able to easily share the data), how does one measure the other anomaly? How does one measure the missing-time events? Of course folks will likely proffer that the so-called 'missing time' is a psychological effect, having been pulled from normal daily life, taken somewhere, fiddled with and then having an abduction screen-memory implantated. But there are other evidence that beg other explanations. The motor event is one such example nothing psychological about that.

So here's my current working thought-theory. I envision a flying-saucer hovering over an area. Its 'propulsive' cone being directed by its moving-vanes (Hill, "Unconventional Flying Objects", ppg 131 ~ 144, and 145 ~ 166), immersing the area below and the Earth surface intersecting cone-area, there is a necessary cone/not-cone area boundary. It is this boundary that is under consideration. As illustrated by Jacques Vallee's representation in Spielberg's, "Close Encounters", where Dreyfus is under the cone's influence, a multi-spectral event, the truck's motor has apparently ceased running, yet when the ET object moves away, the motor just RESUMEs operation. There was a boundary area, and the motor was inside the cone. When the ET object moved, the motor sputtered back into full-run mode, as the motor transitioned between the cone-of-influence to the no-cone-of-influence area, the ET was moving. The question is, can an accelerometer, a sensor that is normally affixed to a movable object, that senses Earth field flux lines moving past it as the accelerometer moves, be used in a static, non-moving position to sense a moving gravity-wave generated by a flying-saucer?

Then, it is known that time-anomalies exist during hovering flying-saucer events. The closer one is to the cone boundary, the less predictably linear time seems to exist. So how could one measure a time-anomaly?

My current working introspection is to implement a 'sensor' to detect a disparity difference between a 'sensor-clock' and a 'reference-clock'. The idea would something like putting a readable real-time clock up in a tree connected to a radio-telemetry-transmitter/receiver which periodically transmits its date-time data to a remotely located date-time receiver, where the two time-clock's data are periodically compared. Occasionaly, the two clocks are re-synchronized to 'calibrate' the date-time clock drift. The two date-time clocks need be separated so that should a flying-saucer be hovering nearby, hopefully the propulsive field cone would not also envelope the radio-tethered remotely located date-time 'sensor' clock. The two clocks, I suspect should be reasonably stable, and they should be near the same quality, so that if one drifts, they both drift similarly at the same rate. The actual date-time is not important. It is the difference, that in theory can be used as a detection signature of a nearby hovering flying-saucer.

Comments are invited

ka-lemtah
    Last edited by ka-lemtah; 07-13-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    Cameras are ubiquitus, but they are not instruments.

I would suggest considering using various oscillators in your detector, against this as standard reference 'out of range' of any UFO would be the signal time that is broadcast by a GPS satellite. Any time drifts that were to occur would show up against such a reference. Could this be a hidden use of GPS and why the latest generation of GPS is even more refined that those in the past: GPS as a UFO detector?

Some UFOs do not give missing time, or realign/suspend time, I would suspect that some UFOs use different technologies. The more interesting UFOs to me are those that do mess with "reality" by altering time, good hunting ka-lemtah.

Quote Originally Posted by ka-lemtah View Post
    The question is, can an accelerometer, a sensor that is normally affixed to a movable object, that senses Earth field flux lines moving past it as the accelerometer moves, be used in a static, non-moving position to sense a moving gravity-wave generated by a flying-saucer?
    Hill mentioned car windshields producing a humming sound sound due to gravity waves from an overhead UFO vibrating them. It stands to reason that something like a geophone might work to detect such waves. You can buy them on the internet. Biggest challenge would be isolating the device from background sounds and ground vibrations from passing traffic.

Correction: biggest challenge is aliens making you forget to turn the thing on the night they visit

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    I would suggest considering using various oscillators in your detector, against this as standard reference 'out of range' of any UFO would be the signal time that is broadcast by a GPS satellite. Any time drifts that were to occur would show up against such a reference. Could this be a hidden use of GPS and why the latest generation of GPS is even more refined that those in the past: GPS as a UFO detector?
    That's funny, I had the same idea while reading ka-lemtah's post. The cellphone network also came to mind, considering people sleep with their phones nearby which would presumably be within the "abduction bubble." Not to mention cell towers can be used for "celldar" motion tracking: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/oc...s.mobilephones

Couple relevant links:

Jean Naudin's Time Shift Detector: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tsd.htm

Electrostatic Gradiometer: http://amasci.com/freenrg/grado.html

Interesting anecdote about both of those: http://amasci.com/freenrg/pyrexp1.html#back

Detecting and understanding their energy source is vital.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 07-14-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post

Some UFOs do not give missing time, or realign/suspend time, I would suspect that some UFOs use different technologies. The more interesting UFOs to me are those that do mess with "reality" by altering time, good hunting ka-lemtah.
    Hi MagicBar,

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

I've actually thought about using GPS signals for usage as the reference clock. But alas, and though I did present the problems as being more or less as a theoretical perspective I do have a specific target development budget, and unfortunately, while there are available single chip GPS modules that are fairly inexpensive ($35 ~ $75), the addition of which moves the set-point beyond the budgetary limit.

However, your point is a good one. With-Relation-To (WRT) the new upcoming L2C 'Civil Tracker' GPS which you cited (a friend of mine named the system), which has a turn-on date slated, as I recall? sometime around 2014? or so. The positional refinement (4 meters) issue is oriented for Location-Augmentation-Services, and improved static positional resolution. Its not obvious but the new system is actually somewhat less accurate for long-range navigation, the purpose of which is to prevent enemy agencies from being able to guide munitions accurately to US targets of interest. A great deal of thought has been expended in this matter. Coincidentally, recently I was the HW debug engineer in a team of seven engineers, -- an RF eng'r, a SAASM security eng'r, mechanical eng'r, embedded SW eng'r, and system SW eng'r, and the L2C HW corellator design engineer. We were employed (all laid off when the contract completed) by the prime contractor company that was awarded the contract to both design and fabricate the L2C GPS space-vehicles (32x Block II RM SVs)...aka 'satellites' and to develop the expensive L2C research GPS receiver that I debugged. This fancy digital-signal-processor 'radio' is the Control-Segment measurement receiver for the L2C GPS Civil Tracker System for Earth. These CS GPS Receivers are rack-mounted GPS DSPs. Each Rx is synchronized via a local 1PPS cesium atomic clock standard, and they have been deployed around the world into 30 protected military bunkers.

If I were developing a single stand-alone one-off UFO 'detector', I might consider using a GPS receiver as a reference element for a sensor in some configuration, however, there are also other mitigating factors to consider. (An enterprising fellow could take two cheap GPS receivers separating them by several hundred feet and using an Arduino + library, decode the NMEA message stream into an Excel .csv file for data comparison. It would be simple inexpensive to implement experiment, but is outside the scope of my development interests.) The primary concern that leaps into focus regarding using a GPS depends for my application, is the line-of-sight WRT the SV transmitters in orbit, although for clock stability timing, all that is required is one locked and tracking SV signal. While the L2C System does employ several microwave bands primarily the L1C/A, and L2CM bands, all of which are fairly low-power (around 15 watts as I recall for L2C/M) (from 160 miles LOS) and by the time the signal arrives at the user-segment receiver antenna, the signal has attenuated down to around -90 dB ~ -110 dB depending on the environment and the ionosphere, signal interference is an issue. To be more specific, I'm interested to detect time anomalies that are likely caused by the presence of an overhead hovering alien space-vehicle which would very likely block the GPS microwave beams being transmitted by the SVs in orbit. The clocks have to be similar so the mutual variance is similar, while depending on altitude, the alien craft would likely block all of the signals! The alien propulsion cone is that which is suspected to cause the cessation of the normal flow of reality hence 'time'. Its the area inside the cone of the suspected propulsion 'envelope' that is likely where the sensor elements would be located. At least this is my speculation about the matter. Considering GPS, the question becomes, how to practically isolate the clocks from each other, hopefully outside the cone-of-influence? If one resides on a five acre parcel of land, then perhaps it could be made to work, but then, how does one do the comparison? Where does one place the comparison elements? Its a tricky problem. Its not magic, the data-streams must be commuted to a single location for correllation.

My perception is to widely separate two clocks, not just two or three feet, if one clock ceases its normal time-flow, the other clock need be outside of the cone envelope to remain running in real-time, at least that is my theory. And then there is the speculation that maybe I could use an accelerometer to detect the movement of the distorting geomagnetic flux lines around the static (not moving) mounted accelerometer? Possibly becoming a moving cone-boundary detector.

I've thought about employing a GPS module for other reasons as well, but cost is a prohibitive issue.

Thanks,

ka-lemtah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post

<<<
    Originally Posted by ka-lemtah
    The question is, can an accelerometer, a sensor that is normally affixed to a movable object, that senses Earth field flux lines moving past it as the accelerometer moves, be used in a static, non-moving position to sense a moving gravity-wave generated by a flying-saucer?
    >>>

Hill mentioned car windshields producing a humming sound sound due to gravity waves from an overhead UFO vibrating them. It stands to reason that something like a geophone might work to detect such waves. You can buy them on the internet. Biggest challenge would be isolating the device from background sounds and ground vibrations from passing traffic.

Correction: biggest challenge is aliens making you forget to turn the thing on the night they visit

<<<
    Originally Posted by majicbar
    >>>

That's funny, I had the same idea while reading ka-lemtah's post. The cellphone network also came to mind, considering people sleep with their phones nearby which would presumably be within the "abduction bubble." Not to mention cell towers can be used for "celldar" motion tracking: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/oc...s.mobilephones
    Hello MonTalk,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I see that you too have been thinking about sensors...regarding geophones.

>Correction: biggest challenge is aliens making you forget to turn the thing on the night they visit

My system is designed to run continuously for years.

>Hill mentioned car windshields producing a humming sound sound due to gravity waves from an overhead UFO vibrating them.

Dr. Hill speculated in various places through out his book, that one of the directed waves might be antigraviton, but also through out his book, he presents much evidence that much of the effects noted meet the characteristics of EM, and the mechanical vibrations cited may in fact be the effects of a very large magnitude slow moving EM field. There are quite large numbers of citations to support this aside from those cited by Dr. Hill. These diamagnetic vibration moments can also be felt by Humans as well as cause ripples in water. It is known that flying-saucers generate and direct multi-spectral energy.

The geophone is simply a sensitive mechanical microphone. These strong-motion sensors have fairly limited bandwidth while the vast majority of inexpensive (used) geophones available on the InterNet these past 15 years (via eBay & Craigs List) have been typically retired oil-exploration geophones. I have had a 10Hz MD-10 GeoScience geophone plus home-brew 4-stage amp/filter along with a short-period homebrew Lehman seismometer, both have been in continuous operation since 1995. I am also a registered member of the PSN-L and my seismometer is registered with the USGS since 1998. As you point out the geophone data discrimination is a problem. This is the underlying reason, in consideration of alien craft detection, for a multi-sensor strategy to be necessary, --together multiple sensor types may form a data-signifactor until detection signatures can be modeled and-or recognized. The vibration-moment period reported in many flying-saucer hovering events span from a few cycles (Hz) upward to around 20 kilocycles (KHz). Most events appear to be EM based.

Among the many problems in using cell-towers for tracking is data fusion. If I could reliably use cell-phones for tracking I would, but there are many problems, for one, if it worked, who ones the data? I know that the US Gv buys quality alien behavior data.

ka-lemtah
    Last edited by ka-lemtah; 07-14-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Couple relevant links:

Jean Naudin's Time Shift Detector: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tsd.htm

Electrostatic Gradiometer: http://amasci.com/freenrg/grado.html

Interesting anecdote about both of those: http://amasci.com/freenrg/pyrexp1.html#back
    MonTalk,

I visited the URLs you cited above, I know of all of these. I also own a copy of "Seth Speaks". I fabricated the Scalar Electrostatic Gradiometer, sometime around 1997. The first implementation worked so well, I fabricated a second unit for which I made printed circuit board. It was originally posted on Bill Beaty's (eskimo) Weird-Science website. As I recall the circuit was developed by an engineer who was studying paranormal effects surrounding ghost and apparition anomalies, those associated with so-called ghost-hunting. I fabricated the circuit as I recognized that there seems to be a strong paranormal characteristic evident (I can see it psychically) in ET object exhibitions. I found that the circuit is useful for reliably detecting the presence of invisible orbs, but I also cross signify using a chopped IR thermal sensor...point-n-shoot LASER spotted temp-gun.

Regarding the time-shift-detector presented by Jean Naudin. I studied the circuit. Frankly, I can not discern if the circuit configuration as presented can detect a time-shift considering there is only a few feet distance between the clocks. This is only one of the problems I see. Another is the 'zero-beat' mixer is characterized for sine-waves, yet the clocks being used produce 5Vdc TTL square-waves. Square-waves are harmonically noisy. Also, the fellow does not give any information how he came to derive this implementation, for instance, just what can cause, in his opinion, a spectral difference of only a few hundred cycles (audio band) while not affecting the other clock located only three dozen or so inches away? How did he make that determination? Then he presents a chart, which if ya look at it a bit, ya might notice that the supposed clock pull seems to follow the diurnal cycle of the sun over the natural period. And since Naudin does not specifically identify the clocks being used in his 'detector', there isn't any method available to determine how the clocks work or their operational specifications, aside from writing him. Frankly I wasn't willing to expend further time to do so, simply owing to the poor quality of the information already provided. In other words, the clocks seem to drift with temperature, yet, his circuit does not track temperature nor does the data chart. Then he claims to use a frequency counter to track the difference thereby somehow creating the data chart. What did he do? Glance at the display periodically and write down the points? There are problems with using a frequency counter. Especially when tracking differences as small as few hundred cycles out of 16 million. Which one is drifting? One of the two clocks or both? In the same direction at the same rate? Or is it the timebase in the frequency counter that is drifting, in the same direction at the same rate? And its all due to heat. In these type experiments ya gotta track temperature and its gotta be correlated to the data, and in this case its gotta be correlated to the clocks. If I had done the experiment, I'd have used a precision standard sync'g the eput frequency counter, I'd have auto-logged both clocks, each with their own temperature sensor, and then charted all five datum on one chart against UTC. However, all that may be, his strategy is essentially the same as mine, although I configure things differently and the expected metricity is somewhat coarser.

ka-lemtah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Detecting and understanding their energy source is vital.
    Quite true. I'm also interested to measure the boundry transition energy of the propulsion cone.

ka-lemtah

The cost of the GPS chip could be reduced if you find an old cell phone which is no longer being used, such as one might find in a lost and found, and the chip is extracted from that phone.