Thread: APOLLO 12's COVERT EVA - Proof of NASA's Off-The-Record Lunar Surface Operations

APOLLO 12's COVERT EVA - Proof of NASA's Off-The-Record Lunar Surface Operations

APOLLO 12's COVERT EVA - Proof of NASA's Off-The-Record Lunar Surface Operations

This is fairly new at least to me and WELL worth the time to watch. Very informative. Ed

The purpose of this presentation however is to provide a deeper, comprehensive examination into the considerable evidence that surrounds one very specific classified incident that took place during the Apollo 12 mission, with this in-depth analysis demonstrating conclusively to you that this covert event I am describing absolutely did take place and was indeed covered up by NASA in an effort to keep the world forever ignorant of the fact that it had ever even occurred.

During the November 1969 flight of Apollo 12, Mission Commander Charles "Pete" Conrad and Lunar Module Pilot Alan Bean touched down on the Moon at a landing site known as "Statio Cognitium" ("Known Base"), located near the eastern edge of Oceanus Procellarum - the "Ocean of Storms".

NASA's official historical record for that second lunar landing mission has always publicly declared that the pair of astronauts conducted two EVAs during their 31.5 hour stay on the lunar surface. Today however, we will closely examine some highly relevant and extremely revealing official archive evidence that will demonstrate to you that NASA's official claim that only two EVAs were conducted during Apollo 12 is a LIE.

The truth is that after they landed at Statio Cognitium but prior to carrying out their two declared moonwalks, astronauts Conrad and Bean first conducted an entirely covert, classified Standup-EVA, journeying outside the pressurized security of their Lunar Module without the public ever knowing about it. Most shockingly, you will see that NASA has even accidentally acknowledged in recently published official archive documentation that this totally off-the-record, clandestine SEVA I am describing did in fact take place during the Apollo 12 mission - blatantly admitting not only that it happened, but even telling us when and why it was conducted!

In this presentation, I have attempted to explain the relevant evidence about this covert, off-the-record operation in such a way that even those who may not be entirely familiar with the technology and techniques involved in Apollo lunar surface operations will still be able to appreciate not only how and why NASA did this covert S-EVA during Apollo 12, but also understand just how the space agency was able to keep the global public totally ignorant of the fact that this clandestine lunar surface operation was ever even taking place.

SOME RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION
    Here are some links to a few of the NASA archive documents that I reference in this presentation in case you wish to verify them and examine them yourselves.

Here is a link leading to the official Apollo 12 voice transcription documentation in the NASA/JSC archives. The various official mission transcripts offered here are categorized by mission and are all in PDF format.
    http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/miss...s/apollo12.htm

Here is the link to the "Apollo Lunar Surface Journal" homepage for the Apollo 12 mission, where some of the relevant audio files and transcript evidence that we examine in this presentation can also be found.
    http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a12/a12j.html

Also, here is the direct link to the full "Apollo Experience Lessons Learned for Constellation Lunar Dust Management" document from the "NASA archives that I reference in this presentation. On page 9 of this document, NASA blatantly acknowledges that this covert Standup-EVA I describe did indeed take place during the November 1969 Apollo 12 mission to Statio Cognitium.
    http://next.nasa.gov/alsj/TP-2006-213726.pdf

Here is another copy of the same document that I uploaded to Scribd, just in case the NASA archive link changes.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/698...iil2jq1rwgj1nl

I took the time to watch this Ed, it takes quite a while to get to the point but when it does you see that there was plenty of effort put into finding out something that was sort of hidden in plain sight. The author of the video LunaCognita deserves a lot of credit!

Just watched it as well. Interesting.