Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOIA from Nasa on Stephenville Lights

FOIA from Nasa on Stephenville Lights

I know USAF has stonewalled any investigation into Stephenville lights and maybe withholding cockpit film of the UFO chase.

Nasa on the other hand would of observed the UFO. The reason I mention this is that Nasa had film of the Russian meteor recently.

Does anyone know a researcher who has tried to do a FOIA from Nasa on the Stephenville lights?

Thanks in advance

Gus

Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    I know USAF has stonewalled any investigation into Stephenville lights and maybe withholding cockpit film of the UFO chase.

Nasa on the other hand would of observed the UFO. The reason I mention this is that Nasa had film of the Russian meteor recently.

Does anyone know a researcher who has tried to do a FOIA from Nasa on the Stephenville lights?

Thanks in advance

Gus
    http://www.ufocasebook.com/pdf/mufon...adarreport.pdf

It would seem better to query the Secret Service as the case in this report the UFO was headed toward the ranch at Crawford. Surely a craft headed for George Bush's Western White House would be something to generate some kind of communications traffic. There might have been a local radar set up to counter any craft coming over the ranch. If anything it would be a confirmation that some physical object approached the ranch that was not an aircraft in the usual sense.

The Secret Service will never release information thats why I think NASA is a better avenue for a FOIA. Plus I don't live in the US so I can't do a FOIA.

Surely someone has attempted it, in saying that if it has happened nothing has come of it.

Bah

G :/

Thanks in advance

Gus
    I have made some inquiries. As soon as I hear anything I will post it here.

Larry Bryant, the most knowledgeable person re: FOIA I know, replied:

One way to determine an authoritative answer to the query would be for him/her to send a FOIA request to NASA for a copy of any and all such requests re the
    Stephenville case.

I'm waiting for another person to respond. If you are unable to make an FOIA request, perhaps someone can do it for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Larry Bryant, the most knowledgeable person re: FOIA I know, replied:

One way to determine an authoritative answer to the query would be for him/her to send a FOIA request to NASA for a copy of any and all such requests re the
    Stephenville case.

I'm waiting for another person to respond. If you are unable to make an FOIA request, perhaps someone can do it for you?
    Hi Doc

I don't know of anyone in the US who would do it for me in all seriousness. If you could do it or know of someone who has the time to pursue it I would be grateful.

I suspect FOIA must be very time consuming I wish I could help.

Im only asking if people have the time as Im sure the FOIA from NASA will be ignored or stonewalled.

Kind regards

Gus

Hi Doc

I don't know of anyone in the US who would do it for me in all seriousness. If you could do it or know of someone who has the time to pursue it I would be grateful.

I suspect FOIA must be very time consuming I wish I could help.

Im only asking if people have the time as Im sure the FOIA from NASA will be ignored or stonewalled.

Kind regards

Gus
    Hi! The other person got back to me and had nothing more to offer, unfortunately.
    As far as someone helping you, I'm going to do some research and reach out a bit and get back to you. Perhaps someone here has time and interest. It would be a great project for the OutPost to be able to report on as it goes along.

Thanks Doc

I really appreciate it.

It would seem to suggest that there is film of this UFO either in the cockpit of the jets chasing the object or NASA's ISS which orbits every 91 minutes could have filmed it.

I have tried to look up on the internet the past position of the ISS in orbit with no luck. Another reason this has tweaked my interest was that it was claimed that the Fright Train Explosions was seen from space. So the ISS has multiple cameras recording and observing earth all the time.

When the Stephenville Lights happened in that region weather looked clear in the photos taken of the object.

Thanks again

Gus

The timing of this article I thought was interesting http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/why-na...-ufo-research/

G

Good news! Larry Bryant did some further searching and found this:

"TO CLARIFY . . . here's an excerpt from the following government website:
    http://www.osc.gov/foia.htm ---

2. Who may file a FOIA request?

Any U.S. citizen, foreign national, foreign government, state
    government, partnership, corporation, or association may make a FOIA
    request. Agencies are not required to process FOIA requests made by
    fugitives from justice or by an agency acting on behalf of a fugitive"

That should get you started. Good luck!