Thread: Pole Shift past, present and future.

Pole Shift past, present and future.

Pole shifts past, present and future.

The magnetic pole shift is not the same as the axis of the Earth flipping over. There is far too much speculation that the actual axis of the Earth would flip, and no physics to indicate how this would be possible. The magnetic pole has shifted many times and while there are important consequences for us in technological terms, we should be able to manage those consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    The magnetic pole shift is not the same as the axis of the Earth flipping over. There is far too much speculation that the actual axis of the Earth would flip, and no physics to indicate how this would be possible. The magnetic pole has shifted many times and while there are important consequences for us in technological terms, we should be able to manage those consequences.
    Flipping of axes north to south, or axes ending up at the equator and equator at the north and south poles. That would take a lot, impact or something passing nearby. Perhaps a gravitational or magnetic tidal type of wave passing through the solar system.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 07-25-2013 at 05:44 AM.

North Pole Now a Lake

npeo_cam2_20130722072337.jpg

Instead of snow and ice whirling on the wind, a foot-deep aquamarine lake now sloshes around a webcam stationed at the North Pole. The meltwater lake started forming July 13, following two weeks of warm weather in the high Arctic. In early July, temperatures were 2 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit (1 to 3 degrees Celsius) higher than average over much of the Arctic Ocean, according to the National Snow & Ice.

Meltwater ponds sprout more easily on young, thin ice, which now accounts for more than half of the Arctic's sea ice. The ponds link up across the smooth surface of the ice, creating a network that traps heat from the sun. Thick and wrinkly multi-year ice, which has survived more than one freeze-thaw season, is less likely sport a polka-dot network of ponds because of its rough, uneven surface.

July is the melting month in the Arctic, when sea ice shrinks fastest. An Arctic cyclone, which can rival a hurricane in strength, is forecast for this week, which will further fracture the ice and churn up warm ocean water, hastening the summer melt. The Arctic hit a record low summer ice melt last year on Sept. 16, 2012, the smallest recorded since satellites began tracking the Arctic ice in the 1970s.

It wouldn't surprise me, if ancient structures or remains of villages are discovered as ice retreats.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me, if ancient structures or remains of villages are discovered as ice retreats.
    But as the ice melts, sea level rises. Most ancient structures would have been built at sea level, which at peak glaciation is hundreds of feet lower than today. When that level has been looked at, structures have been found, like the ones off Cuba, or the ones in the "Black Sea".

The last time I worked the arctic in the Beaufort Sea, 84' i think it was, it had been a "bad" ice year. Has nothing to do with the meander of magnetic north pole. That's been happening to greater or lesser degree since forever. As majicbar expressed so well in his post #2 none of this is new and if I may add some of the information we have across the board in the many of the sciences is as if we are looking through a microscope... We do not have complete enough picture to make accurate predictions.

And when it comes to interactions with in complex systems the maths of chaos ensue. Chaos math is no longer a theory, but, it in not complete and therefore only useful to an extent... we're talking about numbers that we run on super comps and they as yet are just not up to the task not to mention soft ware.

We can hypothesis, posit opinions, all we want, that's way cool. Just remember they need not be taken personally.

As we have seen over the past few years, there has been a substantial up tic in earth changes. A supposed stand down of NASA. Increased government controls over the sheeple. Government preparations for something major effecting all of human life across the planet.

Lets consider the worst case possibilities...an actual pole shift as described by Nancy Lieder. Though I don't think she has been channeling accurate information, I do think something cosmic is coming down our pike.

2nd Sun Sighting Planet X Nibiru Stellarium overlay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpYkA...layer_embedded

http://poleshift.ning.com/

Even a fraction of any of these evens would cause low survival rates, especially in countries with nuclear power plants!

How is that for gloom and doom..?