Thread: WILLIAM BILL COOPER: A MANIPULATED MISINFORMANT OF THE 90'S? Part II

WILLIAM BILL COOPER: A MANIPULATED MISINFORMANT OF THE 90'S? Part II

WILLIAM COOPER

"WILLIAM BILL COOPER: A MANIPULATED MISINFORMANT OF THE 90'S?
    By Norio Hayakawa

WILLIAM BILL COOPER

A MANIPULATED MISINFORMANT OF THE 90'S?
    By Norio Hayakawa

But despite his eccentric, obnoxious personality, deep in his heart I believe that he wanted to be a good person. Unfortunately he brought an end to his tumultuous life by his self-fulfilling prophecy through his violent act. My heart goes out to Annie and the children. (My heart also goes out to the young deputy who was seriously injured in that confrontation. Bill will have to answer to God for that.) May God forgive and bless the soul of one Milton William "Bill" Cooper.

This is how I ended my Remembrances of Bill Cooper at his funeral. After the service, we all proceeded in a car processional to the cemetery, under the watchful eyes of several patrol cars, County Sheriff's vehicles and other governmental agency vehicles. It was just before noon that the casket of Bill Cooper was laid to rest at the graveside. The casket was then lowered into the ground. It was definitely one of the most emotional moments of my 20 years of being involved with conspiratology.

Do I think that Bill Cooper was an unwitting participant in disinformation? Yes, I think so. He was unwittingly drawn into such a situation. And I believe that it wasn't intentional disinformation but rather misinformation. I believe that Bill Cooper was slowly drawn into delusional paranoia and may have been manipulated by certain entities, i.e., individuals or certain groups with agendas, governmental or not. I do not know.
    By the time that his now classic book, BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, came out and began to receive attention, ironically, he had already began to disassociate himself with much of what he wrote.

Click on the links below to download "Behold a Pale Horse"

http://ephraiyim.wordpress.com/willi...am-cooper-pdf/

or go to scribd.com
    http://www.scribd.com/search?query=behold+a+pale+horse

BEHOLD A PALE HORSE& was basically a compilation of his past military service history, his original speech THE SECRET GOVERNMENT (now out-dated, filled with misinformation and disinformation and no longer relevant in many ways), some obscure and outdated, unreliable information and articles provided by others regarding Area 51 and mixed in with verbatim copying of THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION, which many researchers had always regarded to be a fraud, to begin with.

I reiterate. I do not believe that Bill Cooper was a paid disinformant at all. I believe that he was given misinformation, rather than disinformation. I tend to believe that he was simply drawn into and manipulated into being an unwitting participant in this strange world of conspiratology.

Norio Hayakawa

Bill Cooper - Alien Agenda - Are Aliens Real? Nephilim, Mars, Moon, Pyramids

William Bill Cooper Alien Agenda Broadcast.

Originally Aired August 22, 1997.

He starts out by talking about, 1000 points of light and Lucifer - the bright and The morning star.

He answers the question, what does the illuminati (mystery schools) have to do with what is happening in the world today. The people in these mystery schools follow the religion of the cosmos. They have a goal to present an external threat to this earth (like they did to the US with Saddam Husein & Osama Bin Laden, a fake external threat that was made to be believed was real), a superior race from another planet.

This will be used to get rid of all nation states and religion to form a one world government. Nasa is one of the main instruments of this deception. Also, the Vatican is behind this and heavily involved.

Apollo space program is a reference to the ancient god, Apollo. Apollo space program crest carries symbolism of Apollo the sun (aka osiris)(isis the moon), constellation of orion, in the center, the 3 pyramids in egypt, and they earth represents the full body of initiates known as horus.

Nasa's photos have been proven to be faked, so none of them can ever be trusted.

John Dewey said that someone told him that the best way to end all wars forever and unite all humanity on this earth in a world government would be if we were attacked by some other species from some other planet. He said this in 1917.

It was tested in 1938 with Orsen Wells Radio program to see if people would believe this story.

They will say that mars was populated by an ancient race who destroyed their planet in warfare.

At some point in history, they came to earth and populated it with the survivors. When they came here, they had relations with early man and the human race was the result of that mixed group.

This will be the thrust of all that we will hear and it will be used to destroy Christianity. This is the story that the illuminati will push.

They will point to Genesis in the Bible to say that the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men and that the sons of God are aliens. The nephilim will be said to be the children of humans and aliens.

For Biblical truth on nephilim, visit http://www.smokescreendesign.com/nephilim.html

How can Christianity or any other religion survive when the world will be presented with what they will believe to be proof that life on this earth was not created by God, but by some advanced extra terrestial advanced race from some other world. And that we have been owned by them and shepherded in our existence all through the history of the world. This is the true purpose of the UFO's, flying saucers, and abduction reports.

Alien abductions are the result of serious mind control experimentation.

UFO's exist and are operated by US government and probably several other governments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45aeU...yer_detailpage

Hoax Alien Invasion Planned - Bill Cooper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZBU...yer_detailpage

[/quote]

WILLIAM BILL COOPER: A MANIPULATED MISINFORMANT OF THE 90'S? Part I

WILLIAM BILL COOPER: A MANIPULATED MISINFORMANT OF THE 90'S? Part I

WILLIAM COOPER

"WILLIAM BILL COOPER: A MANIPULATED MISINFORMANT OF THE 90'S?
    By Norio Hayakawa

WILLIAM BILL COOPER - Part 1.

A MANIPULATED MISINFORMANT OF THE 90'S?
    By Norio Hayakawa

The CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE CENTRAL on Facebook
    http://www.ufodigest.com/article/wil...norio-hayakawa

I disagree with Milton William Cooper goes back to the summer of 1989 when I first met him in West Los Angeles and my interaction with him went on intermittently throughout the mid 90's. The last time I was next to him was when he was in a closed casket at his funeral service in Arizona. It was quite an emotional day for me.

It was on a typical, mild but clear Arizona morning of November 15, 2001 when a former conspiracy talk radio host and video producer, Anthony J. Hilder and myself, both from Los Angeles and another conspiracy talk show host from Phoenix arrived at the Community Presbyterian Church of a small country town of Springerville, located on a high plateau in Eastern Arizona.

It was around 8:30 a.m. and there was just a sprinkling of people in the foyer of the church. We all drove in to this sleepy country town with my van to attend the funeral service for the late Bill Cooper who was shot to death on November 6, 2001 by Apache County Sheriff deputies in a confrontation that took place in front of Bill's home atop a hill in the nearby town of Eagar. One deputy was seriously injured in that confrontation when Bill fired a round to his head.

We had expected more attendees to the service which was to start at 9:00 a.m. Soon the closed casket of Bill arrived and was set up in the front in the sanctuary. It was not a formal religious service.

Before the service started, we had a briefing by the officiating person. By the time the service started, there were around 85 persons seated in the pews. Some of the attendees were from the Midwestern states, some were from the East Coast. A few, such as us, were from California. Others were from other Southwestern states and the rest were local folks.

It was a simple, informal service with a prayer in the beginning, followed by a short biography of Bill, followed by Eulogies and Remembrances by speakers and a final prayer, followed by the recessional of the casket from the sanctuary and a car processional to the Springerville Town Cemetery a few miles away.
    There were a total of 8 speakers at the service, including Anthony J. Hilder and myself. When my turn came, here is what I said from the podium:

"The world will always remember Bill Cooper as an egotistic, paranoia monger. Indeed, to many he was perhaps an arrogant, obnoxious, choleric, self-aggrandizing, rude, vitriolic and vengeful person. Perhaps he was all of this and much more. But no matter how negative his personality is described to be, we must admit the fact that he did indeed make a tremendous impact among hundreds, if not, thousands of his listeners, whether in front of his astounded lecture audiences or through his shocking radio programs."

I first met Bill back in 1989 in West L.A. when he was just an unknown speaker and where he spoke for the first time at a gathering called UFORUM in which I was a frequent attendee. I was quite stunned then with his hypothesis on the Secret Government. It really sounded so fresh at that time because unlike most UFO speakers of that time, he convincingly injected UFOs to a one-world government right-wing flavored conspiracy theory.

I was so impacted by his hypothesis that I soon became a volunteer and helped him organize his first successful major public appearance that same year, which was held at Hollywood High School Auditorium, which was attended by well over 800 people. That became the historic launching pad for his national lecture circuit. And the rest is history.

Later, in December of that year, I even attended the controversial National MUFON Conference held in Las Vegas in which Bill Cooper was perhaps the most controversial speaker aside from John Lear and Bill Moore and others.

The Bill Cooper of then was very much into "ufology". Even in 1991, when Gary Schultz and I organized the first Ultimate Seminar in Rachel, Nevada ( 25 miles north of Area 51 ), we were surprised to see Bill Cooper as an attendee.

Cell Phone Photo of UFO Flying Over Dulce, NM on March 1st, 2011
    (Photo credit: Norio Hayakawa.

I remember quite well when Gary and I had to lead the people to the White Sides hill for a climb to view the base (Area 51), Bill Cooper could not make the climb due to his leg and he was even cracking up jokes about it. He stayed at the foothill of White Sides, without being able to see the facility.

In 1993 Bill Cooper, Eustace Mullins, Jordan Maxwell, Vladmir Terziski, Dr. Robert Strecker, Anthony Hilder and myself, together with a couple of other conspiracy speakers were all invited to speak at the First International Conference on Global Deception to be held in the famous Wembley Arena in London. Because of concerns for security due to the controversial nature of the conference, some of us decided not to travel to England. Nevertheless, Bill Cooper had the guts to go and speak at the conference. I admired him for that.

By 1993 I had completely abandoned the so-called extraterrestrial hypothesis of the origins of the UFO phenomena and began to promote the hypothesis that the entire UFO phenomena was a brilliantly concocted, staged and manipulated man-made deception by elitists to bring about certain agendas. From then on, I completely disassociated myself with "ufology".

I was quite surprised to learn that, later on, Bill Cooper also began to depart from "ufology" and was also beginning to hypothesize that had nothing to do with aliens but was a manipulation of the government to bring about fear to create a one-world government. Cooper began to admit that he most likely had been shown disinformation by the government while he was in military service. On this point, I truly commended Cooper for his admission. Cooper began to state that he was no longer a ufologist. It was Cooper who coined the term ufoology and I also commended him for it. We both totally departed from ufoology.

However, Cooper had a tendency to label anyone that didn't agree with him as agents of CIA, etc. After moving to Arizona, he shifted his focus to the Patriot Movement (the Militia Movement), although in reality he was just a one-man militia, simply promoting his view on the Constitutional Republic through his radio programs to thousands of listeners. This was immediately after the Oklahoma Bombing. I, too, became involved in the militia movement.

I went to listen to Mark Koernke of the Michigan Militia in a large Conspiracy Conference in Palm Springs. I also became an acquaintance of Ted Gunderson, former FBI Special Agent-in-charge of Los Angeles who also became sympathetic to the militia movement. I also began to correspond with the Militia of Montana.

Besides his other numerous negative traits, Bill had an uncontrollable alcoholic problem.

But despite his eccentric, obnoxious personality, deep in his heart I believe that he wanted to be a good person. Unfortunately he brought an end to his tumultuous life by his self-fulfilling prophecy through his violent act. My heart goes out to Annie and the children. (My heart also goes out to the young deputy who was seriously injured in that confrontation. Bill will have to answer to God for that.) May God forgive and bless the soul of one Milton William "Bill" Cooper.

[/quote]

(Adding more to my previous post on Cooper) Edgar Fouche

MJ-12 and William Cooper
    Fortean Times

Summary: While MJ-12 - the semi-secret body allegedly overseeing the alien ‘problem - and Area 51 - the supposed alien HQ on Earth - are now well known, few people are aware of their origins in the late 1980s. veteran Ufologist Don Ecker, who had a ringside seat at the birth of this murky mythology, concludes his account.
    While MJ-12 - the semi-secret body allegedly overseeing the alien ‘problem - and Area 51 - the supposed alien HQ on Earth - are now well known, few people are aware of their origins in the late 1980s. veteran Ufologist Don Ecker, who had a ringside seat at the birth of this murky mythology, concludes his account.

The close of 1988 saw American ufology in chaos over the claims and counter-claims about MJ-12. The airing, in October 1988, of the two-hour TV special UFO Coverup - Live only fanned the flames higher. In it, William Moore and Jaime Shandera - who had both gained fame for their investigations of the MJ-12 affair - introduced two men as American intelligence agents. Disguised electronically and given the codenames of ‘Falcon’ and ‘Condor’, the men stated as fact that the American Government was playing host to alien visitors. Memorably, ‘Falcon’ claimed the "grey aliens" liked strawberry ice cream. Within days of this broadcast William Cooper sent me his critique of it for publication on the ParaNet bulletin board system (BBS)2. He claimed that UFO Coverup - Live, in tandem with the MJ-12 documents, was part of an elaborate disinformation scheme designed to lead UFO researchers away from the ‘real’ situation.

WILLIAM COOPER

William Cooper declared that he could confirm "150 per cent" of the ‘Lear Hypothesis’; a paper by John Lear containing allegations of the US Government’s alliance with ETs who, in exchange for advanced alien technology, were ‘allowed’ to abduct unwilling human subjects for experimentation and the harvesting of biological material. The confusing war of fantastic, paranoid and often contradictory claims between Lear and Cooper proved too much for ParaNet’s founder Jim Speiser. He ejected them from the ParaNet membership on 26 October 1988, explaining his reasons in a four-page document.
    Speiser had his fill of one liar supporting another liar.

Speiser also mentioned he had been contacted by a 24-year-old ParaNet user named Jeff Felix whom he agreed to meet in a restaurant in Tempe, Arizona. Felix claimed to work as a cryptology technician for the National Security Agency (NSA) who, while "fooling around" on the NSA computer, had stumbled across files on secret projects called ‘Majestic’ and ‘Aquarius’. After consulting contacts who had a genuine intelligence background, Speiser put some testing questions to Felix at a second meeting several days later. Felix failed this simple test but referred to something he called "Project X-calibur".

When Speiser mentioned this to Cooper, he claimed to have heard of it but knew nothing more. Later that day, Cooper called Speiser back and, to Speiser’s surprise, proceeded to tell him that ‘Project Excalibur’ was real and concerned an MJ-12 project to obtain technology from the aliens. Speiser later said he began to think that Cooper and Felix "were scamming me behind my back". ParaNet, he said, was becoming "a home for unwed paranoids."

That same month (October 1988) Lear sent Cooper copies of all his research into UFOs, including communications from ‘Val Valerian’ (aka John Grace, an airforce NCO on active duty who had a keen interest in UFOs) and the Dallas Revisited videotape made by Lars Hansson exploring the theory that John F Kennedy had been fatally shot by his driver. Hansson had sent it to Lear in the hope that Lear might help finance his JFK research, asking Lear not to pass it on to anyone. The fact that Lear passed it on to Cooper had catastrophic consequences.

In April 1989, KLAS TV journalist George Knapp presented a highly successful multi-part series on UFOs. In one segment, Knapp interviewed a man (electronically disguised) identified as ‘Dennis’ who claimed to have worked at a super-secret site in Nevada known as ‘Area 51’ and at an even more secret site called ‘S-4’. His fantastic claim was he had worked on "real flying saucers". At this time, no-one except Knapp and Area 51 security knew who ‘Dennis’ was.

BILLY GOODMAN

Lear and Cooper also appeared on a radio programme broadcast from Las Vegas and heard all over the western United States, hosted by Billy Goodman on KVEG radio. In May of 1989, Lear and Cooper were asked to appear on a tabloid television programme, PM Magazine. Later Lear heard Cooper telling the interviewer that while he was on the Naval briefing team in Hawaii, he saw secret files containing documents designated ‘O H Krill’. I knew these documents; John Lear sent me copies of the ‘Krill papers’ in early 1988. I knew that they were written by the USAF NCO John Grace using the pseudonym ‘Val Valarian’.

The name ‘Krill’ was an inside joke, referring to a case in the late 1950s in which Navy investigators interviewed a woman who claimed to channel an alien named ‘Cyrll’. Lear and Grace made up the initials ‘O H’ out of thin air.

Grace did not want his actual name on these papers because he was still in the Air Force. So the ‘O H Krill papers’ were just over a year old at the time of this television programme, yet here was Cooper claiming to have seen them in 1972 or 1973.

Lear said: "When I heard Bill tell the interviewer he saw the Krill papers while he was in the Navy, I motioned him over and asked him, ‘What in the hell are you doing?’ He said, ‘What do you mean?’ I said ‘Bill, John Grace and I did the Krill papers. We named them after a 1950s case’ [..] Well, Cooper insisted he saw them in the Navy. That is when I really began to wonder about Cooper."

By June of 1989 Lear’s paper on the "evil grey aliens," Bill Moore’s MJ-12 research and Cooper’s twist and spin on both subjects, were causing shockwaves throughout American ufology, as exemplified by the controversial 1989 symposium in Las Vegas organised by MUFON (Mutual UFO Network). During that year, John Lear became MUFON’s director for Nevada and had invited Bill Cooper, Bill English and me to speak about our own research.

At the very last moment (Saturday, 1 July), Walt Andrus - the International Director of MUFON - objected to the content of the papers by Lear, Cooper and English and cancelled their presentation, scheduled for Sunday.

The MUFON membership reacted with open revolt. Lear threatened to take his speakers down the street to another location and most of the conference would have followed him had it not been for an even more outrageous event. William Moore’s talk ran for over two hours in length and had the audience calling for his blood. He admitted that he had worked hand-in-fist with military intelligence during the 1980s in an attempt to "get on the inside" of the military’s knowledge on UFOs.

During his speech, he admitted participating in the ‘disinforming’ of Paul Bennewitz, a civilian UFO investigator who had to be hospitalised for severe mental problems. When Moore’s talk was complete, he refused questions and rushed from the room leaving the proceedings in turmoil. Lear seemed severely stressed and uncommunicative. Later he said: "Bill Cooper came to my house on Friday before the talk and was drinking heavily. He demanded to know who I was working for.

He said he was afraid that either I or someone else was setting him up. The more he drank the louder he became and started slamming his hand down on my desk. His girlfriend was there and I thought she might try to temper him but did nothing. He then told me that anyone who tried to cross him would regret it. I moved to the other side of my desk, not sure what he might do. Finally his girlfriend led him out. "That Sunday (2 July 1989) the ‘alternative’ MUFON event began. Lear spoke first and then Cooper. By this time, Cooper had refined his material and for the most part stunned his audience by claiming the US government had recovered dozens of UFO crashes and alien pilots. The aliens were abducting people and killing them, he said, and the US had a ‘secret’ space programme jointly with the Russians and the aliens with bases on Mars and the Moon.
    (This is where Lear got 'inside' information about the moon)

A rival TV station hired private investigators to follow Knapp and Lazar around. When news leaked out that Lazar was followed to an illegal brothel, Knapp convinced Lazar to go public first. Lazar admitted that he knew the madam, saying she had hired him to set up a computer and software for her.

Facing increasing criticism of his material as unreliable at best or deliberately twisted at worst, Cooper distanced himself from the UFO field. Lars Hansson had spent a great deal of time explaining why the ‘driver’ theory was invalid. Significantly, Cooper had been calling for the driver, William Greer, to be brought before a court of law and charged with murder, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Greer died in the 1970s.

Now he claims that all UFO cases are actually part of a vast one-world conspiracy by a secret government that aims to enslave everyone through its tyranny. Ufology was nearly destroyed by the disinformation games I’ve detailed here. Great harm was done; the real problems are still with us and there is no end in sight.

(This was before he died - EdF)

William Cooper The Majestic Twelve (MJ-12) 1 of 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPFPX...yer_detailpage