Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Human Mutilation

Human Mutilation

The Bizarre Death of Todd Sees (2002 Northumberland Pennsylvania)

.....................The F.B.I. showed up with in 30 minutes, they took charge, they would not let the wife look at her dead husband, no matter how much she tried. The F.B.I. asked questions around the area, neighbors, mostly farmers, 3 farmers on one farm said they saw a large round bright object, just above the powerlines, at the time of the disappearance, it was silent, it did not move fora! bout 10 to 15 minutes. It suddenly went up and suddenly stopped,a light shined down and something was pulled up into the light. It then went straight up,hesitated again then went west over the Susquehanna River and out of sight.........

Read More:

http://www.phantomsa...ion-murder.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tobFj...limr6H5o5uWx44

There is also many references to human mutilation in Richard Hall's presentation and cases have been found particularly in Brecon Beacons and Daldby Forest England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFRd4...limr6H5o5uWx44

Human Mutilations are a very sensitive topic.

This is an interesting article on it - BUT - WARNING - CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES!!!
    http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilat...utilations.htm

Edit, March 2014: The URL has changed.
    This is the new one: http://www.think-aboutit.com/human-mutilation/.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post

This is an interesting article on it - BUT - WARNING - CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES!!!
    To my knowledge these are the only images of a human mutilation case on the web.

I have been researching missing people in the US to see if there could be any connection to the mutilation phenomena generally.

David Paulides has done extensive work in this field and has looked at clusters of regions in the East and West where people have gone missing. His work focuses on national parks and even though he stops short of offering a theory he hints that something unnatural is going on.

As expected little information is forthcoming from the park authorities or local law enforcement.

David has written a number of books and has been host many times on the well known radio talk shows. I have not provided links as the information is easy to find should anyone wish to do so.

This research by it's very nature is only likely to come to a dead end I suppose for two main reasons.

1) The missing are not here to tell their story. According to Paulides some children were later found under strange circumstances but so far little has come to light about what occurred.

2) The cover up by the authorities is likely to be thorough for obvious reasons and so it is likely that only a small amount of information will ever leak out.

Unless anyone has any original ideas.
    Last edited by xoser; 08-07-2013 at 04:28 PM.

I now believe that the mutilation phenomena is a wide ranging long term sampling exercise.

To analyse changes in organic life here in preparation for some major ecological change.

Either for the benefit of organic life here, or the benefit of some other race intending to make contact. Either way the sampling is being carried out by ET's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post

That is quite the article. It says a lot. I'm glad that the pictures didn't display in my browser, I'm sure they were pretty gruesome. I'm using google chrome on windows 8.

Those mutilation cases don't seem like they're done by simply "et scientists", more accurate to call them psychopathic, murderous parasites. The suggestion of laser-like heating/cutting tools employed suggests these predators know what they're doing and have the tools to do it. Doesn't sound like an animalistic beast attack. It sounds more like some strange beings on our planet are interested in specific organs and specific human-body materials. Maybe they find some importance in certain glands they take out? I think they're taking the organs for genetic experiments to grow bodies, like greys. This fits in with a lot of other related reports. I also tend to think that some nonhumans feed on blood, like greys do by soaking it up through their skin.

It'd be nice if some newage 'spacebrother-lovers' type people had the courage to look at material like this and adjust their beliefs accordingly instead of regurgitating channeled information about all aliens being good and all that other nonsense.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    That is quite the article. It says a lot. I'm glad that the pictures didn't display in my browser, I'm sure they were pretty gruesome. I'm using google chrome on windows 8.

Those mutilation cases don't seem like they're done by simply "et scientists", more accurate to call them psychopathic, murderous parasites. The suggestion of laser-like heating/cutting tools employed suggests these predators know what they're doing and have the tools to do it. Doesn't sound like an animalistic beast attack. It sounds more like some strange beings on our planet are interested in specific organs and specific human-body materials. Maybe they find some importance in certain glands they take out? I think they're taking the organs for genetic experiments to grow bodies, like greys. This fits in with a lot of other related reports. I also tend to think that some nonhumans feed on blood, like greys do by soaking it up through their skin.

It'd be nice if some newage 'spacebrother-lovers' type people had the courage to look at material like this and adjust their beliefs accordingly instead of regurgitating channeled information about all aliens being good and all that other nonsense.
    As I said in the OP, Dalby Forest and Brecon Beacons have according to Richard Hall's sources seen a spate of these attacks. This says straight away that it is no psychopath running loose in the US.

I believe it could be happening all over the place; some bodies are returned and some are not. Are the authorities doing the right thing by covering it all up? On Richard Hall's presentation (see youtube) it mentions how unknown agents have taken away mutilated sheep posing as officials. No body knew how they could have known about the mutilation so quickly.

Someone in the UK is in the know about this. It is possible that local law enforcement are blaze about it and just naively put it all down to satanic ritual or psychopathic murder.

As Garuda said this is a very sensitive topic. On Unexplained mysteries they closed the thread and deleted it. Maybe someoe put pressure on them; I have no idea.

50.000 of the missing persons cases globally should fall in this category. Its more prevalent then we think (based on how much attention it has been given on the media, alternative media).

Most cases are of course in Africa and Asia. For odd reasons, in the Asian countries do little to no investigation on these cases if they find out they bear a recognizable pattern pushing their definition in this category. Mostly they just leave it be. South America is a bit more serious about this and I've heard they even started doing seminars there where they advise and "train" people what to do or how to respond in a situation if they are facing such horrid fate. If I'm not mistaken, the only well known case, the Roswell analog of human mutilation, was also a case that occurred on South American territory. I'm not so sure why North America is so passive about it.

Richard D. Hall is releasing a documentary on Human Mutilation cases.

Here is part 1 (of 6):

http://blip.tv/richplanet/part-1-of-...ver-up-6774077

The page contains the links to the other 5 parts.

I repeat the warning I put up before: GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING VISUAL CONTENT!
    The documentary explicitly says it should not be watched by anybody under the age of 18.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Thank you for bringing this documentary to our atention, Garuda. I've just watched the film and found it to be very interesting, certainly controversial subject matter, but well worth watching.

I remember first hearing about 'Group 5 8 Security' back in the late 90's during an interview with Nick Pope on the James Whale show. An individual, almost certainly Derek Gough, had called in to relate the information passed to him by a Special Forces contact. Both James Whale and Nick Pope laughed off the caller and his info at the time, stating that the source was probably bogus. I have to admit that my reaction at the time was exactly that, clearly the caller was aggitated and ernest, but his contact could well have been a Walter Mitty character.

Having now watched Richard Hall's film, I am willing to reconsider. The circumstantial evidence surrounding David Gaugh is quite compeling, and Richard Hall has done an outstanding job tracking down the Military source and verifying his identity. The apparent existance of human mutilation photographs passed to Derek Gough, seen by other individuals including Tony Dodd, adds some weight to the claims in my opinion. It is one thing to fake a story and pose as retired Special Forces, but quite something else to fake eleven graphic and disturbing images of mutilated human beings.

So on balance I am left with the impression that NATO may indeed have employed a special unit tasked with locating and securing, not only UFO crash sites, but Human Mutilation cases too. That both Derek Gough and Richard Hall may have met with a genuine whistleblower and that this individual may well have an incredible and explosive story to tell. Whether the complete story will ever see the light of day remains to be seen.

Hats off to Richard D Hall, Derek Gough, David Cayton and the late Tony Dodd for their work on this subject which is extremely controversial even within the UFO comunity itself as can be seen by Linda Howe's reaction during the film.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xoser View Post
    The Bizarre Death of Todd Sees (2002 Northumberland Pennsylvania)

.....................The F.B.I. showed up with in 30 minutes, they took charge, they would not let the wife look at her dead husband, no matter how much she tried. The F.B.I. asked questions around the area, neighbors, mostly farmers, 3 farmers on one farm said they saw a large round bright object, just above the powerlines, at the time of the disappearance, it was silent, it did not move fora! bout 10 to 15 minutes. It suddenly went up and suddenly stopped,a light shined down and something was pulled up into the light. It then went straight up,hesitated again then went west over the Susquehanna River and out of sight.........

Read More:

http://www.phantomsa...ion-murder.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tobFj...limr6H5o5uWx44

There is also many references to human mutilation in Richard Hall's presentation and cases have been found particularly in Brecon Beacons and Daldby Forest England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFRd4...limr6H5o5uWx44
    First link http://www.phantomsa...ion-murder.html seems dead?

"If you see one, RUN!"
    Butch Witkowski - PA MUFON

After viewing those pics, it sounds like good advice to me.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008