Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Human Mutilation

Some years ago, there was a discussion - I think it was a private email discussion - about human mutilation cases. There was a consensus that it was virtually impossible to get any information, and that it was covered up even more securely that other UFO-related information. The estimates ranged between 200 and 600 cases over a sixty year period.

When it comes to these mutilation cases, my personal working hypothesis is that there are basically two different types that have an extraterrestrial dimension. The first type would be accidental mutilations in that instead of cattle, people were taken. If the little Greys indeed are programmed bio-robots who can make mistakes, then it is conceivable that they screw up in this way. One of the main reasons I believe this, is because I know of an abductee whose arm was accidentally mutilated by little Greys who screwed up. Taller Ones had to intervene to undo the damage but they weren't entirely successful, and to this day the person has scars.
    The second type would be far more sinister and would be intentional. There have been stories about a (very small) group of reptilians who eat human flesh, along with cattle, etc.

This is, without a doubt, one of the most dark and sinister aspects of the alien presence.
    It's the work of a minority, but it's real.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Some years ago, there was a discussion - I think it was a private email discussion - about human mutilation cases. There was a consensus that it was virtually impossible to get any information, and that it was covered up even more securely that other UFO-related information. The estimates ranged between 200 and 600 cases over a sixty year period.

When it comes to these mutilation cases, my personal working hypothesis is that there are basically two different types that have an extraterrestrial dimension. The first type would be accidental mutilations in that instead of cattle, people were taken. If the little Greys indeed are programmed bio-robots who can make mistakes, then it is conceivable that they screw up in this way. One of the main reasons I believe this, is because I know of an abductee whose arm was accidentally mutilated by little Greys who screwed up. Taller Ones had to intervene to undo the damage but they weren't entirely successful, and to this day the person has scars.
    The second type would be far more sinister and would be intentional. There have been stories about a (very small) group of reptilians who eat human flesh, along with cattle, etc.

This is, without a doubt, one of the most dark and sinister aspects of the alien presence.
    It's the work of a minority, but it's real.
    Thanks for the insight.
    The intentional type was all I considered.
    Accidental did not occur to me.

Are we totally discounting possibility of human perpetrators?
    Seems unlikely but not impossible.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Thanks for the insight.
    The intentional type was all I considered.
    Accidental did not occur to me.

Are we totally discounting possibility of human perpetrators?
    Seems unlikely but not impossible.
    No, we're not discounting the possibility of human perpetrators.
    But most - if not all - of the cases discussed in the documentary require the use of advanced technology that is outside of our (official) range at the moment. And that does limit the options.

Re accidental mutilations: I personally believe these would account for the majority. If there really are millions of abductees, worldwide, then it would make sense that there is a statistical error margin that would account for the mutilations cases.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Also, if we were to accept the testimony from Derek Gough's military source, he clearly attributes the mutilation cases to non human entities. He claims to have been present a UFO crash retrieval sites where (presumed) ETs and highly advanced technology were present.

Personally, I wouldn't discount the possibility of accidental mutilations on humans it's certainly a possibility and far more palatable than malicious intent. I am not so sure that food is a motivation in these cases though, mainly because very little, if any, muscle tissue is removed. The focus seems to be small amounts of soft tissue from very specific locations, suggesting to me that perhaps stem cells or possibly bacteria is being harvested.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Re food: I'm referring to the few cases where entire limbs were missing...

It makes "food" slightly more plausible as an explanation in those cases, but it's of course just one of many, many possible explanations.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

It makes "food" slightly more plausible as an explanation in those cases, but it's of course just one of many, many possible explanations.
    Fair Point, and if we consider that blood seems to be consistently removed in these cases, it is a possibility that this is processed into some kind of food. Unfortunately, given the information we have at present it is indeed impossible to be sure, one way or the other.

On another note, I have to admit I'm puzzled by Linda Howe's reaction to the Brazilian case, Agent Orange really doesn't seem like a logical explanation for excised tissue. Not to mention the question of who would be using it in Brazil on civilian populations during the 1990s.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries

Can't help but wonder if any crash retrieval teams discovered unsavory tidbits in a recovered craft's galley.
    Attachment 1008

Can't help but wonder if any crash retrieval teams discovered unsavory tidbits in a recovered craft's galley.

Or in the remains of alien bodies at the Seen(s)...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Or in the remains of alien bodies at the Seen(s)...
    Or beyond the scene, at autopsy.
    DNA on Stomach contents would be telling..... if "they" have a stomach.
    Attachment 1008

If you watch the full documentary, Derek Gough's source claims that he did witness human body parts on board downed craft. Bill Cooper made similar claims and a short clip is included too, personally, I'm not convinced that Bill Cooper is credible though.