Thread: Alien customer?

Alien customer?

While I was working in a big department store in London a few years back, a rather strange person came over to look at goods on my display. It was during the annual sale; many people were milling around, so he was definitely seen by others, too.

It is only recently that this memory has come back to me, for some odd reason, & I am wondering whether he was what is now known as a "Tall White," or similar being.

He was very tall & terribly thin; his suit almost hung off his body. He wore gloves (it was winter, although very warm inside), a scarf, & wrap-around sunglasses, as well as a sort of bandage (? - not sure what it was, actually) around the lower half of the face. I was hesitant to look at him too closely, as my first thought was that he was either malformed or had been badly burned in some accident. The small part of his face that I could see was unnaturally white - the skin looked "stretched".

I felt very uncomfortable until he moved away. I think there were 3 or 4 people with him, walking a short way behind & to the side of him.
    I remember someone wondering whether it could be Michael Jackson, but this person was exceptionally tall - probably about 7 feet in height.

I have asked a friend with whom I am still in contact whether he remembers the incident, but he recalls it only very vaguely; no details to add to mine. As he said, there were a lot of odd characters around.

But I felt I should share this even though it may be nothing worth noting.

Who knows?

There are plenty of stories in Europe of aliens living among humans.

Paola Harris reported on some of them in Italy.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin