Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Native American Chief Tells of His Contact with Extraterrestrials

To continue:

Fast forwarding a few hours after the above encounter:

There was a call for the open discussion to begin at some point of the day which I believe was around noon. There were six guest speakers on the stage. Three of whom were Stands With Bear, Chief Golden Light Eagle, Michael Lee Hill, and three others whos names escape me currently. As I look around upon the stage and then look in the guest seating - I had to shake my head at the poor reception. There were probably no more than ten people sitting around. Again, the weather may have been the factor. I felt bad for them on the stage for taking their time to travel in such conditions to this unwelcome sight.

I really had no questions to ask myself. I just wanted to hear what other people had to say. Sometimes hearing others can teach us more about ourselves than any question we could ask, especially when insights normally trusted, can, in my opinion, be genuinely altered. If you control the tools that allow you know a persons secret lives in real-time, you can easily build a reality around it, or even fake synchronicity. I do believe that there are moments like that are based in some weird fabric of truth -- once one can rule out manufactured realities.

As I am listening to the speakers I notice that the audio system seems to be working perfectly fine up until Chief Golden Eagle touches the microphone. At that point the speakers are immersed in static. I did not think much of it, because the other five were having no issues, but it repeated when the Chief grabbed the microphone. This went on several times. I think they switched the microphone at some point and it still repeated static-like effects when He held the mic. The would not have seemed so strange if the speakers were not sitting shoulder to shoulder on the stage, that the others did not seem to be having any issues, or the bizarre set of events that transpired in our little focus group and hour or so prior.

I honestly had to laugh at the apparent absurdity of what I was witnessing, shaking my head, wondering were the psyops team was at. The Chief seemed to recognize this as well. I did not get much sleep the night prior and my neck and shoulders were aching for most of the day and I had to work in a few hours. Before I left, I milled around a bit, speaking to a local remote viewer trained by Maj. Moorehouse. http://davidmorehouse.com/remote-viewing-book/. about mundane things. I also paid Michael Lee Hill a visit and said hello. He was handing out some of his musical CD's earlier, but I could not accept after he said that is how he makes his money.. His class was heavily attended as well. I couldn’t in good conscious take food off his plate.

After that, my first experience with such crowds, I was a bit miffed about some of the things that unfolded. Any normal person would be, right? Yes, I think so. Now do keep in mind things I may have said in and around my blog, and it truly seems more strange.
    Last edited by mdonnall2002; 02-17-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Note: That was pretty much a brief synopsis of the events, Doc.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for your synopsis of the events Mdonnall2002, what caught my eye was your usage of the words “manufactured realities”.

These two words are very powerful and to me it represents our state of existence in the here and now.

It does very much fit into many forms of quantum thinking.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Thank you for your synopsis of the events Mdonnall2002, what caught my eye was your usage of the words “manufactured realities”.

These two words are very powerful and to me it represents our state of existence in the here and now.

It does very much fit into many forms of quantum thinking.
    In quantum thinking, it would make perfect sense. That is what the PHD physicists surmise also....Bless them all. There are also - other forms of reality, 'Technologies' would be capable of, I suspect. Of course - its all perspective...

I hand a question mdonnal
    One the chief's site he is have a meeting on 11th of nov(11) what are his theories about 11 11?
    We have a thread all about it here and who be interested in his or your perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I hand a question mdonnal
    One the chief's site he is have a meeting on 11th of nov(11) what are his theories about 11 11?
    We have a thread all about it here and who be interested in his or your perspective.
    Link me to the thread.

Admins: What if a user wanted to "edit" the username they post under? Is this possible? I saw no ability to change the username in the profile settings.
    Last edited by mdonnall2002; 02-18-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mdonnall2002 View Post
    Admins: What if a user wanted to "edit" the username they post under? Is this possible? I saw no ability to change the username in the profile settings.
    Unlike proboards, vBulletin does not allow to change the user name in the profile settings.
    Only a change in the database itself is possible, and not recommended.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Thanks for the read. I can say some of that was informative. Controlling the tools gives you the ability to control certain experiences.. Is that a fair argument?

Personally, I did not try to judge his belief systems because I do have my own. I have had seen some clues as to dark forces as you mentioned, but I can only pray for them.. Even in my darkest moments I would never harm anyone or myself for that matter. I have a family that I care for and they are my responsibility. Forgiveness is all I have, which comes from the teaches of God and Jesus..... I may not publicly state those things too often, but it is at the core of who I am.

Thinking off the cuff, I recognize that there are forces beyond forces - in flesh and spirit. Whereas I do not always agree with many politicians, people, or even my wife - that does not mean that violence is ever condoned as a form of retaliation, regardless of the transgression. All I can do in this life is to endure its trials until I am called home - hopefully, in a crusty veneration. You can screen-shot that for the public record.

I actually have been trying to ignore all the messages that have been arriving in my dreams. They are not of my physical reality. I do believe divine inspiration has indeed taken place and still does, but technology has advanced to the point that 'anything is possible'. It would be wise to guard against them.....OR just ignore them. So yes - I will pray, accepting humility, asking the divine powers to not guide my hands, but the guide the hands of those around me who would protect the innocent. And if by chance the breath of God puffed a bit to hard into me upon creation - I give it up its magic to those who deserve it, around me who would do better.

11:11? Shrugs. I'm an expert in nothing. Guard yourselves, or at a minimum, don't stand out.
    Last edited by mdonnall2002; 02-19-2014 at 02:25 PM.