Eva Draconis writes the website www.orionmindproject.com

She was a scientist and tries to document all of her alien, abduction and strange experiences. With the amount of writing she's done it's really impressive to find the absence of spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

She posted this article today, then took it down. But put it back up again so I'm sharing it here. I have some thoughts about it.. But I'll just post i here first.

===========================================

"The Truth
September 15 2013

Do not read this

This will be a very difficult topic to write about. And I don't expect you to understand this topic, because truth be told I don't understand it either. This involves sadistic aliens, MKULTRA and parallel dimensions.

I ended up removing this page. It talks about something The Eye showed me last night about our reality. It reveals, possibly, the entire Agenda. It is liberating to know, it gives us great power, it changes everything. But truth be told, I don't know if the public is ready for this text. If you are all ready to wake up.

Update: the page is back up. I might take it down again. I don't know if people are ready for this. Of course, I know that people have the right to know, but it can be a kind of Pandora's box, once you've read it and if it really hits you and has full effect, then you and life will never be the same. I found personally however that the sense of freedom and understanding from knowing this truth far outweighed the sense of atrocities of finding out that I am in some alien hospital being used as a battery.

By reading this page you consent to opening Pandora's box. If the contents of this page fully reach through to you, expect your life to be turned upside down. At your own risk. There are several movies you can watch that will help you process this situation. Watch The Matrix. There is also that other movie which I describe further down on the page, don't know the name of that movie.

Agenda Aliens who visit humans can present to us physical UFO spaceships in the sky in this dimension and world of ours. But the Aliens themselves can visit a person in their home, the Aliens will be in another dimension and we will be in ours. They will see us and generally the human does not see them. It seems that alien implants are used on abductees to let them see and hear the aliens. It seems that human beings are aware in this dimension of ours and our human senses of awareness are unaware of the other worlds.

When the Aliens abduct me my physical body stays in bed all this time. I have even filmed myself throughout the night two times and my body stays put. Alien abductions occur where the Alien interacts with the human body in the other dimension. It seems that another copy or version of the human abductee exists in the other dimension inhabited by the Aliens.

That is why I can have abduction and alien interaction experiences even while I'm awake. Have other abductees had this? I can be sitting here in my home and wide awake, and I will be made aware of another place, another room in the alien spaceship with the Aliens there and another version of my body already there.

We keep you strapped down. So that you don't tremor! - say the Aliens
Am I there all this time? Am I? Or only sometimes? I don't know how this works. - me
The Santinians don't want you to know. Or play around with us. - says a Dark Lord
Ok. - me
We are better not be known, by you. - Dark Lord
And don't call me Mr. Fuss! - Dark Lord, I like to call them Fussubus because it rhymes with Incubus and they cause a lot of Fuss

The abduction experience, when I lay down in bed at night and start falling asleep, I will become aware of my body as if it were already laying on their medical table in the alien base with aliens all around. I will see my naked body on its back there, with Thubans, Zetas, and Insect Mantises, sometimes Hamish, around the table looking at me. But my body will still be here in bed. So in the process of falling asleep, it may seem as if there takes place a gradual transfer of body from this place and into theirs. As if my body were gradually transported from my bed and onto their table, because my mind is gradually becoming less aware of being in bed here, and more aware of being there on their bench.

However I am arriving at a horrible conclusion, contrary to the usual understanding of the alien abduction experience. So first of all, the body is not taken physically, meaning my physical flesh and bone body is not walked or carried from my home in this world and into the alien base. That does not happen. And it is also not the case of gradually taking my body from here to there. But what I'm finding is that it is also not the case that abductions occur sometimes,

but I'm finding out that another version of my body exists somewhere else in another dimension at all times.

It is just that sometimes I am aware of myself here only, in the human world. And sometimes I am aware over there. Or is this the wrong conclusion? Because the Aliens say that they come and get me every night at 4 AM. I don't know how this works.

I awake in a hospital

On a few occasions I have been shown myself, or another version of me, lying in a hospital bed. Her hair is my natural color, whereas here I have colored my hair for as long as I can remember. My hair over there is longer, and wavy. I am always asleep and naked under the covers. There are tubes going into my mouth and nose.

General Patton will be standing at the foot end of my bed.

So, welcome to the Battle at Syracuse. - says General Patton now
What is the Battle at Syracuse? - me
It's where we helped you get well. - says a Dark Lord
I don't understand? - me
Don't call me a Fussubus.. - Dark Lord

General Patton will be standing there, and often one of the other military officers is too. Sergeant Wilkes, or Captain Swansea. General Patton is not a general, and that is not his real name. He is my MKULTRA handler. He was with the US NAVY, he was either Marines or NAVY Seals, I forget which it was. He was in the Vietnam war. His hair is black, he is a robust build, and his left wrist is always hurting so he tends to rub his left wrist and flick his left hand. He has a little red metal toy car in the desk drawer, probably from his own childhood. He wears a black suit, never a military uniform.

Can you say Helter Skelter? - asks Malik
No, I cannot? How do I say it? - me
I wanted you to be our pet. - says Malik
So, the MKULTRA that is being done on me, is in fact done by aliens not humans? Am I right? - me
We wanted to take your heart, and amputate it. - says Malik
No, I won't give it to you. - me
We are not benign. - says Hamish or Malik
Whatever. You are a Fussubus. - me

So another version of me is in that hospital bed, and this was shown to me again last night or this morning. Immediately I start asking them questions. Who is she? And why does she look like me? Am I already abducted? Am I her, or am I me? Does she know about me?

It always leads toward the same conclusion, that she would be the real me and that this world I am in, the human world, is a dream.