Thread: Featuring-Whitley Strieber - Felon - And Preditor - UFO Hoaxer

Featuring-Whitley Strieber - Felon - And Preditor - UFO Hoaxer

“Featuring-Whitley Strieber”

Back in 1998 and 1999, when I gave my lectures to IUFOC (twice) and MUFON, Rebecca and I became good friends with the staff. Our new friends included Don Waldrop (MUFON Director California), Bob and Terry Brown (IUFOC GMs), Ken Seddington UK, Nick Redfern and later Dr. Leir and contact Stanton Freedman.

Terry Brown and Ken Seddington and some of the staff and I were sitting around after hours having drinks. I think the young Nick Redfern was sitting around also. I had also taken Nick around and introduced him to all the legit players and staff. My wife and I took him under our arm so to speak, as he was very shy and soft spoken. He is still a good friend and supporter and fellow Texan.

So the staff were telling Rebecca and about notable UFO speakers, the disinformers of UFOlogy and the out right liars.

When the topic changed to Whitley Strieber, I was surprised at what was said. I had read Strieber’s first novel on UFOs and didn’t think much of his so called abduction experience because he was originally a science fiction and horror writer and the story was not plausible to me.

So I heard the story that when Strieber was about to give his IUFOC presentation, that he and his wife were in an argument. The argument as related to me was about Strieber constantly changing his story and adding to it. His wife, Anne was overheard by the staff backstage saying “you can’t keep making up stuff, you’re always changing your story…”

I lived in San Antonio Texas at the time, as did Whitley and Anne, and my friend Admiral Ron Peak. I also have a friend Greg Avery who was a New Orleans trial attorney, and very successful indeed. Greg was with me at the IUFOC in Laughlin NV.

So both Greg and Admiral Ron had parties or get-togethers with scientists and highly intelligent UFO interested parties at their home or hotel suite after I had given my presentation to the IUFOC in 98. A number of times Strieber was there, as at the time both Admiral Ron and Greg were enamored with Strieber. For a short time. It only took us a short time before we had Strieber’s number and the number was ‘O.’

We found that Strieber was the most arrogant pompous megalomaniac and self centered liar we had ever met. He would go out to eat with just about anyone as long as THEY paid for his meal and drinks. You can ask him the most outrageous and fantastic questions that you can think of and he has the answers. If you didn’t absolutely fawn over him or asked him a question he didn’t like or was off topic he was very dismissive and would even demand that the topic change. One time he left the four star restaurant in a huff and took a break before he came back and then was silent the rest of the evening. And he has many followers. My friends are just not any fan of Strieber.

Like other ‘insider’ UFOologists who are disinformation agents and debunked liars, he always has the answer to everything and reminds me of Burisch, except Burisch can't write. Ed Fouche

I know a famous author who probably wouldn't want his name mentioned who has known Strieber since he was a Science Fiction and Horror novelist.
    Anyway back in the early 2000s after I had actually met Strieber and Ann his wife, we had a number of phone and email conversations.

I told him about all the negative talk of Streiber at MUFON and the IUFOC where I gave presentations in 1998 and 1999 and asked him about Strieber's reputation.

He said Strieber is an opportunist and a moderate to good writer and saw the UFO arena as being another untapped profit market for his skills.
    He said there is a reason why no major media gives him the time of day and that most UFO interviewers give him NO credibility.
    But he does have a following and there is no doubt about that. but so do a lot of infamous people.

There are a lot of abduction books. But Strieber uses his delivery system as fiction. Now I can understand writing fiction as a delivery system to get out inside information and protect your ass, but I have no recollection of the government ever going after an abductor's testimony; fiction or not. Ed