Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO over Denver

UFO over Denver

Earlier this morning around 2:45 AM, I was out having a smoke, couldn't sleep, I seen a huge boomerang shaped UFO fly over. Now this thing was huge. I seen it when it was straight over head when I first noticed it. Coming from the north heading south right over the city of Denver. It had like 10 or more lights on the leading edge, that's 5 or 6 per side forming a boomerang shape and moving so fast. The light were not to bright, leading me to think it had some altitude. It had to be hundred's of feet across. I can't believe how fast it moved. From straight over head to disappearing to the south was only 3 or 4 seconds. That high up and moving that fast, it had to be doing over the sound barrier. And no sound at all. This is the first time I have seen a for sure UFO. So I stayed out and watched to see if it came back. Then at 4:10 a small one came from the Boulder area heading south. This one was small, with only two lights. At first it looked like a plane but the lights were only white and it was a boogying. Way to fast for a plane, hell there was planes coming by all night. This one was moving three or four times the speed of the other planes. It stood out right away. Busy night in Denver here. Wow. I can't wait to see if more folks reported seeing any of them.

earthman

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Earlier this morning around 2:45 AM, I was out having a smoke, couldn't sleep, I seen a huge boomerang shaped UFO fly over. Now this thing was huge. I seen it when it was straight over head when I first noticed it. Coming from the north heading south right over the city of Denver. It had like 10 or more lights on the leading edge, that's 5 or 6 per side forming a boomerang shape and moving so fast. The light were not to bright, leading me to think it had some altitude. It had to be hundred's of feet across. I can't believe how fast it moved. From straight over head to disappearing to the south was only 3 or 4 seconds. That high up and moving that fast, it had to be doing over the sound barrier. And no sound at all. This is the first time I have seen a for sure UFO. So I stayed out and watched to see if it came back. Then at 4:10 a small one came from the Boulder area heading south. This one was small, with only two lights. At first it looked like a plane but the lights were only white and it was a boogying. Way to fast for a plane, hell there was planes coming by all night. This one was moving three or four times the speed of the other planes. It stood out right away. Busy night in Denver here. Wow. I can't wait to see if more folks reported seeing any of them.

earthman
    Last year, summer 2012 we saw a number of those shaped UFOs hovering over Lake Michigan.

"I can't believe how fast it moved. From straight over head to disappearing to the south was only 3 or 4 seconds." Having watched planes over my lifetime this was traveling very, very fast. I'd bet that the sighting was much longer and seemed like only 3 to 4 seconds. An exciting sighting like this would cause one to experience the illusion of time expansion. Even so, if the sighting were as long as 8 to 10 seconds, the speed would have been very, very fast. At altitude and traveling 600 mph an airliner will traverse the same distance ( 10 miles a minute ) in more like a minute. I'd think it's speed something well above mach 5.

(Time expansion is a rare event, I've experienced it several times in auto accidents. It is funny how in a crash how time seems to expand and small details stand out and seem to have lasted a much longer time. Grandma was not the world's best driver.)
    Last edited by majicbar; 09-25-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Humm....., You got a point. As amazing as it was you could be on to something. I hope i'm not the only one to see it. I called the Denver PD but no one had reported it. I called the Denver MUFON man Doug, at 3 in the morning, lol. I let it ring a few and hung up. But he called right back. He loved the news and had me fill out a MUFON report online. This boomerang UFO was huge. And so many lights on it, on the leading edge. They were not bright. Then an hour later seeing the smaller one heading towards Colorado Springs like the other. Must have been like a scout ship. It was a moving too. As I set out there waiting to see another, before the smaller one came by, I seen many planes going by. I know there set speed and movement. Easy to pick out and you can hear them way far away. And there lights are easy to pick out. I was a student pilot at one time and red and green lights are easy to pick out. Red on the right means it coming towards you, red on left, going away from you. These I seen were only white lights and no marker color light. The smaller one had only two lights, white and that one was bright. This was an amazing night of UFO activity over Denver. Hell, I'll never sleep again at night, lol. The UFO stalker live map thingy showed someone reported a UFO in Colorado Springs some hours before I seen mine. The Springs is only 50 miles from here and what I seen was heading that way. Pretty Cool........

earthman
    Dave

I'm in Lakewood and I watch the skies whenever I'm outside. I wish I had seen it, but I was already in bed and sleeping at that time. I also see many planes fly over on their way to and from the airport and you do get experienced at watching their lights, speed and behavior.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Norenrad, it's your turn tonight, lol. I didn't sleep last night and plan on a good on tonight. lol. You really might want to stay up for this one. They do come in wave's of a sort so tonight might be a good night to try again. I live on the south side of town, off Hampden. It was almost straight up running south towards the Springs. TAG, you it tonight, lol.

earthman

I'll stay up as late as I can, brother.

For what its worth, maybe you have a camera handy just in case...

Indeed, I can try out my new Galaxy S3. I hear it has a good camera.

What the heck, maybe put a couple of Practice Photos in here...

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...6698#post26698

Good Luck!