Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO over Denver

Here is a youtube of a UFO Over Northern Colorado...(09-06-13)

So there does seen to be others seeing activity in Colorado!

I was just out there staring up hoping to see it again. But i'm off to bed here soon. Man i'm tired. Been up two days now. Just had dinner and slowing down, lol. Thanks Norenrad. And good luck.

earthman

You were posting that video just as I finished posting. I just finished watching it. Were in a hot spot for sure. It looked like the second one I seen last night. But it was heading south and didn't make a turn. Like it was trying to catch up with the big one and hour earlier. That was a pretty good video. They were all pretty exited. Thanks for that one Epo..

earthman

epo333,

Good find on that video... Seems like a hotspot for UFOs in Colorado.

Morning all. Man did I sleep. Wish I could have stayed up again. It is a hot spot here. It's a little before 7 here. Can't wait to here from Norenrad to see if he stayed up last night. I ready for tonight. I'm going to work on the camera for tonight. Got a good one, a Nikon D-60 18-55mm zoom. I've done some astrophotography with it and it works good. Got a tripod also. It will do video also.

earthman

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Morning all. Man did I sleep. Wish I could have stayed up again. It is a hot spot here. It's a little before 7 here. Can't wait to here from Norenrad to see if he stayed up last night. I ready for tonight. I'm going to work on the camera for tonight. Got a good one, a Nikon D-60 18-55mm zoom. I've done some astrophotography with it and it works good. Got a tripod also. It will do video also.

earthman

ZD60KITTOP.JPG

Nice ...!

That's the one. Photo's at night require longer exposers so i'm going to try out the video format. Wondering how norenrad did last night ? It's my turn tonight.

earthman

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    That's the one. Photo's at night require longer exposers so i'm going to try out the video format. Wondering how norenrad did last night ? It's my turn tonight.

earthman
    Good Luck, and don't forget you can put some Practice Photos of Airborne objects (known and unknown)....

here:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...6749#post26749

I'll be checking them out...!

Well, I thought I had video on this one but it doesn't. So I have been setting it up for tonight's adventure. lol. I have a tripod and have a while until dark to try it out. Going to try out some planes first and see how that works out. I'm sure I wont be able to stay up the whole night but 3 or 4 should do it. Hum?? maybe 5 I think. 3 was the first one and 4 was the second so I should shoot for 5. I'm still up in a roar since that night. I've been in this since 05 and this is the first confirmed sighting I have ever had. About to set up some sort of transmitter/receiver and small pointable dish, lol. "Take Me a RIDE", lol.

earthman

Any UFOs spotted around the flood areas in Colorado?