Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO over Denver

The one's I seen were kinda coming from that direction. Especialy the second one. It had a direction from the Boulder area.

earthman

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    The one's I seen were kinda coming from that direction. Especialy the second one. It had a direction from the Boulder area.

earthman
    Maybe they were recording an event, flooding and damage.

Your up late casper.. That's what I was thinking. It's pretty bad here. We were lucky where I live in south Denver. I was out a few ago with my camera for some test shots to see how well it might do. I did some shot's and some astrophotography shots and the dam sprinkler system kicked on and I had to run with all the equiptment, lol. I was laughing the whole way. lol. It was funny. I'm heading out just to watch the sky for a while tonight.

earthman

It happened again. At approximately 1:05 am here in Denver, a boomerang UFO flew by heading North this time. Same as before, faint lights on the leading edge and moving extremely fast. This thing is big. I am just blown away by this.. You can make out the shape as boomerang looking and faint dark silhouette shape. What I can't believe is the speed it is moving. And no sound at all. Now I can hear commercial jets fly over at 30,000 feet and you can hear that but this thing has no sound at all. ???????????? Now that's is twice I have seen this in 48 hours. I spoke with the director of mufon here in Colorado and he said there has been a rash of sighting going on for a while now, and I sure believe him now. I have been in this field for some years now and stay out with my telescope all night sometimes and have never seen one my self. I move to Denver and BAM, twice in 48 hours, and the same looking ship or craft. It took moving out here I guess to see one for my self. I'll be filling out another report for mufon I guess here in a few. I'm sure Doug from mufon would like that. I think I better let James Fox know also. I'm in good standing with him. And he should have some good camera equip for the job. His sister lives around here somewhere so he will probably come out. I seen some meteors also. One was huge, let up the sky and boom, exploded. It was amazing to see that one. I waited on a boom but didn't hear any. I really thought that one would. They were coming from the south also, which seemed a little strange. Well i'm tired, off for now. If I can sleep after that. Something is going on for this to keep happening.

earthman

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    It happened again. At approximately 1:05 am here in Denver, a boomerang UFO flew by heading North this time. Same as before, faint lights on the leading edge and moving extremely fast. This thing is big. I am just blown away by this.. You can make out the shape as boomerang looking and faint dark silhouette shape. What I can't believe is the speed it is moving. And no sound at all. Now I can hear commercial jets fly over at 30,000 feet and you can hear that but this thing has no sound at all. ???????????? Now that's is twice I have seen this in 48 hours. I spoke with the director of mufon here in Colorado and he said there has been a rash of sighting going on for a while now, and I sure believe him now. I have been in this field for some years now and stay out with my telescope all night sometimes and have never seen one my self. I move to Denver and BAM, twice in 48 hours, and the same looking ship or craft. It took moving out here I guess to see one for my self. I'll be filling out another report for mufon I guess here in a few. I'm sure Doug from mufon would like that. I think I better let James Fox know also. I'm in good standing with him. And he should have some good camera equip for the job. His sister lives around here somewhere so he will probably come out. I seen some meteors also. One was huge, let up the sky and boom, exploded. It was amazing to see that one. I waited on a boom but didn't hear any. I really thought that one would. They were coming from the south also, which seemed a little strange. Well i'm tired, off for now. If I can sleep after that. Something is going on for this to keep happening.

earthman
    Most of the recent bolide meteors seem to have been coming from the south. If there were a temperature inversion, not unusual at night, it could reflect the sonic shock back up toward space and leave the sighting without the boom you'd expect.

Good call on that one. I was waiting on a boom from it. Hell, it was half the size of the Russian one it seemed. I've seen many of them but this was the biggest one yet. Bright too, lit up the sky pretty good. It will make the news I bet.

earthman

Good call on that one. I was waiting on a boom from it. Hell, it was half the size of the Russian one it seemed. I've seen many of them but this was the biggest one yet. Bright too, lit up the sky pretty good. It will make the news I bet.

earthman

Boy, I must have been tired this morning. Posted that one twice. Man, this has been a wild few days out here in Denver. Seeing this thing twice within 48 hours just makes me wonder, "Why?" Could it have shot down that big Meteor I seen last night? I didn't see that happen but I did see it explode up there. I was really big. The biggest one I have ever seen, and I have seen hundreds. I seen maybe a half dozen last night. But that big one was something. Lit the sky up pretty good. Wish there was video of it somewhere. As for using the camera last night. I did some testing and really didn't like the results so I just put it up. I tried shots of aircraft, using a tripod and long exposers and faster shutter speeds. Even tried on continuous shooting snapping several shots at a time. Had the ISO up high, on 800 and 1600 but just didn't look to good. I haven't loaded them on the laptop yet to make sure. I'll be mad if they actually turned out good. Didn't look like it on the camera. I just might go out again tonight. I need someone else as a witness on this. Norenrad.......

earthman

Some interesting UFOs in this clip, but at about 1:08 the jet and UFO, reminds me of the small one earthman saw...

That is interesting video. MUFON was just here in interviewed me about the sighting. They were nice folks. They were here around 45 minutes. I guess this one is an interesting case. I'll keep ya updated as they said they would keep me updated also. There going to check so see if they can get some camera's to set up. I asked them to if they had an IF or FLIR camera and they are looking into it.

earthman