Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Robert 'Bob' Lazar - Hoaxer, Liar & Fraud!

  1. #11
    Jeremy Corbell has found a scientist who worked at Los Alamos and confirms that Bob Lazar worked there


  2. #12
    Senior Member earthman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sedona, Arizona
    Posts
    492
    Interesting,..?? Could all this have been true after all these years. Someone call Hillary, maybe Bob can take her there to show her the UFO's.

  3. #13
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,217
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Jeremy Corbell has found a scientist who worked at Los Alamos and confirms that Bob Lazar worked there



    Now if they can just find someone who says they were at S4 with Lasar.....
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  4. #14
    Senior Member earthman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sedona, Arizona
    Posts
    492
    Wouldn't that be something, if all along, he was telling the truth. Be a lot of people that would be made a fool over this. Still not enough to do that yet, but still. This stuff ruined him and yet he still said it was all true. I really don't see much of any way to prove what he said is true. But what IF..??

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Interesting,..?? Could all this have been true after all these years. Someone call Hillary, maybe Bob can take her there to show her the UFO's.
    Funny Earthman

    I think Bob was dismissed too easily. Friedman being one.
    I have a deal of respect for George Knapp and ,mad though he is ,John Lear's explanation of how Bob got the job all holds together.
    We still know no way of stabilising something like element 115

    Will be interested to see Corbell's final film on Lazar

  6. #16
    Last edited by calikid; 01-06-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: add photo
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

  7. #17
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,217
    Blog Entries
    19
    I seem to recall Lasar calling Element 115 "Ununpentium" well before the announced discovery.
    Not sure if he this information was from "secret reports" he may have read at S4.
    Or simply a name proposed by researchers early on, that Lasar may have seen published.

    The old "what he knew, and when" could prove interesting.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I seem to recall Lasar calling Element 115 "Ununpentium" well before the announced discovery.
    Not sure if he this information was from "secret reports" he may have read at S4.
    Or simply a name proposed by researchers early on, that Lasar may have seen published.

    The old "what he knew, and when" could prove interesting.
    From what I remember the name Ununpentium is derived from following a standard naming scheme for new elements.

  9. #19
    Senior Member majicbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    From what I remember the name Ununpentium is derived from following a standard naming scheme for new elements.
    Exactly, all elements before they are named follow a prescribed format from number to word, so 115 would be un-un-pentium. See: http://www.chemicalelements.com/sup/sysname.html

  10. #20
    Image analysis expert Marvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Heart of America
    Posts
    375
    I am on the fence with Bob Lazar... here is a video of him explaining element 115:





    M


    Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •