Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclosure Project Witnesses

Disclosure Project Witnesses

The Disclosure project seem to be trying to generate a following on facebook by posting a disclosure video every week or so.
    I'm going to try to post them here for anyone who hasn't heard them had forgotten about them some brilliant testimony which has mostly stood the test of time.

Project Grudge: The Tip of the Iceberg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6dw7kP0sBY

After returning from WWII an Air Force hero, Lt. Col. Brown worked in the Air Force Office of Special Investigations. He was assigned to work on Project Grudge where he was responsible for investigating UFO's and came to recognize that on some cases there were no viable conventional explanations. He later came to believe that Project Blue Book was a deliberate whitewash to the public. Among others, he was privy to reports of cases where four independent radars were tracking objects that were traveling 5000 miles an hour.

Condition Zebra: UFOs Overhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2JUqfI1ICA

Mr. McDow entered the Navy in 1978 and gained a top-secret, Special Compartmented Intelligence (SCI) clearance with Zebra Stripes. He was assigned to the Atlantic Operational Support Facility, Atlantic Command, then under Admiral Trane. Mr. McDow was present when a UFO was tracked by radar and seen by pilots visually moving at high speed up and down the Atlantic coast. The Command Center was put on Zebra alert and Admiral Trane gave the order to force down the UFO. Mr. McDow discusses the threats, intimidation and confiscation of logbooks that occurred after the event.

Project Blue Book: An Insider Speaks -- Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin, Esq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZyDglNi5Y

Brigadier General Lovekin entered the military in 1958. In 1959 he joined the White House Army Signaling Agency and served under President Eisenhower and then under President Kennedy with an above top secret clearance. He was familiar with Project Blue Book and related how that project documented highly scientific and specific UFO cases from very reliable sources. They reviewed photos taken from Air Force pilots, Marine Air Corps pilots and some foreign pilots and multiple reports of radar lock-ons. He was also shown a piece of metallic debris taken from the Roswell crash. While working under President Eisenhower, he discovered that Eisenhower had a keen interest in UFO's, but that Eisenhower came to realize that he had lost control of the subject.

An Astronaut's UFO Experience - Gordon Cooper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsEd_b1C8DY

Gordon Cooper was one of the original Mercury Seven astronauts and the last American to fly into space alone. In his testimony he recounts how he observed UFOs flying in the same formation as his fighter group over the skies of Germany. These UFOs made maneuvers that could not be done by conventional fighters. At another time, while filming conventional aircraft performing precision landings, a saucer flew directly overhead and landed ahead of them on a dry lakebed. The entire event was filmed including detailed close-ups. The film was sent back to Washington and was never returned.

Captain Lori Rehfeldt, RAF Bentwaters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-8XJvHRuzY

Captain Lori Rehfeldt was stationed at the 81st Security Police Squadron at RAF Bentwaters in England during the UFO events that occurred in December 1980. She and a colleague were on duty late that night, when they saw in the distance an object they thought was a plane landing on the runway -- coming in from the direction of the North Sea. They also saw it silently explode, split into three parts, and speed across the runway; then it went straight up and disappeared.

The Bentwaters Incident: Security Officer Larry Warren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYU_tr5K5ws

Larry Warren was a security officer at Bentwaters Air Force Base in the United Kingdom. He was present during an event in 1980 when an extraterrestrial vehicle landed, hovered, and interacted with Air Force personnel on the base. Afterwards, the many personnel who had witnessed the events were intimidated, debriefed and forced to sign documents telling a false version of the story. Warren's testimony is corroborated by multiple other military witnesses who have been identified.

E.T. Shot At Fort Dix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0H-Pn8RKKo

Major George Filer was an Air Force Intelligence Officer who not only had an extraordinary encounter with a massive UFO on radar over the United Kingdom, but later, in the 1970's while he was at McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, found out that an extraterrestrial biological entity had been shot at Fort Dix. This extraterrestrial fled to adjacent McGuire Air Force Base, where it died on the tarmac. He testifies that this life form was then picked up and taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

The Lord Admiral on Bentwaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_itwvRo9k

Lord Hill-Norton is a five-star Admiral and the former Head of the British Ministry of Defense who was kept in the dark about the UFO subject during his official capacities. In this short interview, he states that this subject has great significance and should no longer be denied and kept secret.

UFO Crash in Peru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VaeZRH9R2Y

Lance Corporal Weygandt was stationed in Peru when he was asked to report to a crash site of a mysterious aircraft shot down into a mountainside. He said it was unlike anything he had seen. After visiting the site, he was arrested and held in a cell for days.

Whole load more up both Lori and Larry Warren on Bentwaters brilliant essential viewing

Please watch this one if you want to watch any of these disclosure project videos. He was a very close insider and what he reveals confirms many what have been regarded as wild claims, ie the claims in Corso's book, craft on the moon and more...

Don Phillips was in the Air Force at Las Vegas Air Force Base during an event when UFOs were seen moving at enormous speeds near Mt. Charleston, northwest of Las Vegas. In addition, he worked with Kelly Johnson at the Lockheed Skunkworks -- on design and construction of the U-2 and SR-71 Blackbird. He testifies that we not only have these extraterrestrial devices, but have also achieved tremendous technological advances from their study. He states that in the 1950's and 1960's, NATO did research into the origin of ET races, and disseminated reports to the leaders of various countries. He lists a few of the technologies we were able to develop because of ETs: computer chips, lasers, night vision, and bulletproof vests. Mr. Phillips now develops technologies that can help eliminate environmental pollutants and reduce the need for fossil fuels

I missed these when you first put them up. Fascinating stuff! I've watched one all the way through and began another. I was at Ft. Dix about the time the alien was shot and it was still being talked about (although I only heard about it and didn't witness anything). Everything in the story rings true to the geography and other details of guard duty. McGuire AFB is right next to Ft Dix. We would go to the clubs and restaurants there because they were more user-friendly. It was a short cab ride that only cost a buck or so. There was so much going back and forth between both bases it often seemed as if they were one unless you stopped to think about it.

The interview with Don Phillips is very interesting.

I swear to God I met this guy somewhere in the past, thinking Edwards AFB, Nellis AFB, or Groom AB.
    I arrived at Edwards AFB in 1973, Nellis in 1976, and worked at Groom in 77 to 79 off and on.

He talks about Kelly Johnson, who was a friend, and very few people knew that Kelly's first name was Clarence.

Clarence drove a very expensive antique red sports car who only his friends could now know.
    I first met Clarence at Edwards AFB.

I totally believe this guy.
    Wish I knew how to contact him.

Everything he says rings true to what I know and have experienced.
    Not ever discloser on the 'Disclosure Project' tells the truth. Like Dan Salter lied for example.
    But this guy I endorse. Ed

Thanks for the confirmation Ed.
    What he backs up is wide ranging and takes your breath away. He seems to have been mixing with people at the very top of some Black projects. And of all the Disclosure Project witnesses the deepest and best informed insider of the whole lot.
    I couldn't help thinking how nice it would be to get this guy to open up again on camera. These interviews are pre 2001.

I remember asking you a long way back. Where is the next generation of whistle blowers?
    There no way they've dropped these projects if anything they are bigger than before. What kind of controls do they have over the scientists and military personnel working in them now? I get the feeling the window is now tightly shut. The free thinkers and mavericks have now gone and corporate interests have taken over.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-05-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Like I said in my drunken video, "You don't have a FU##ING clue! I was very serious about it. I don't mean that as an insult. When you are on a black program with a TS clearance, they really do OWN you and your life. I've know more than one that went to Leavenworth prison for getting drunk and telling secrets or trying to sell secrets to other nations. Then when you retire they also control your retirement benefits and medical coverage. The PTB can destroy you at any point in your life if you break your secrecy oaths. I was very careful about my disclosure, very methodical.

I talked to a couple of JAG lawyers and civilian lawyers. I relied on trusted information that was second and third hand (or so I said) knowing full well I had first hand knowledge. We were very secretive and my book, interviews and presentations happened in a weeks time. By time that was over I had nothing else I wished to disclose and THEY already knew what I knew. I got away with the TR-3B and related stories, because when I first went to Groom (Area 51) as an emergency backup engineer, in the rush I never signed a non-disclosure or secrets act documentation like I had done on other black programs before and afterwards.

Security controls are much tighter than before and the technology to track your every movement and word is extremely advanced now. Look at recent disclosers like Manning, Assage, and Snowden and how much crap they are in now. Ed

Depressing it sounds like Big Brother has won. And to get anything out, you have to be prepared to fall on your sword. One USB stick would do it - Open the can of worms.
    And surely the temptation is to use the technology you've spent billions developing? How long before it becomes obvious the technology is not obeying the 'known' rules of physics?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-06-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Secret UFOs at Norton AFB

Colonel Williams entered the Air Force in 1964 and became a rescue helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He has an electrical engineering degree and was in charge of all the construction projects for the Military Air Command. During his time in the military, he knew that there was a facility inside of Norton Air Force Base in California that no one was to know about. He heard that there was a UFO craft stored there and that people such as certain Senators including Bob Dole had visited the facility. Colonel Williams also relates another story that his father told him. One time attending a dinner party he had a conversation with a high-level RAND official who told him that the government was spending more money on antigravity devices than any other project in the history of the country.

Top Secret Antigravity Blueprints

Mr. Johnson was putting himself through college working at Century Graphics in 1971/72. Part of his job was to run blueprints through a large printing machine. Century Graphics used to get jobs from various military electronics firms such as Lockheed, Litton, Hughes and RCA. While he had a low clearance, there were times when his assistance was needed on top secret documents. In one case, he was working on a lithograph negative of the routes for all the American and Russian subs. In his testimony he states that he also worked on a huge electronic diagram from Huges-Suma Corporation. In the center of the diagram in a large rectangle it said "antigravity chamber." When he completed his work he turned to the man training him to show him the verbiage. This man told him that he was not supposed to be working on that and for him to put it back and forget about it.