Thread: Real Insiders - And The Others

Real Insiders - And The Others

A person who read my book 'Alien Rapture' asked; "Why are there not more people coming forward? There must be thousands of scientists and engineers in these projects why are they all silent?"

This was my answer:

First of all, there is fear of reprisal, and then there is the fear of losing one’s retirement and benefits, and of course both could affect your family. I know of many people who haven’t come forward that could speak volumes on black secret technology, if the government held hearings and gave immunity to these people.

When my close friends who were truly insiders on black programs and I got together to put the material together, I had severe medical problems and the doctors thought I had a year or two to live. I was single, financially secure, and most of all pissed off at the government. This was back in the early 90s and I was elected to write the story about the flying triangle and other secret technology, as I was the best writer. I was pissed off because I knew without a doubt that some of the technology we had could revolutionize the production of energy and modes of transportation.

Then I had new medical treatment and medicine that stabilized my heart. Moreover, I got married to Rebecca shortly before the book was finalized which changed everything. Although my wife was extremely hesitant for me to proceed, she had the courage to stand behind me.

Even though we had repercussions, the book and later the presentation I gave at IUFOC and MUFON and the BBC Channel 4 happened. In a period of one week, the book came out; I gave many radio interviews, presented my presentation to the IUFOC and MUFON, and sent out dozens of copies (3” disk) of my information and book to selected people as a backup. We used a small publisher who my coauthor Brad Steiger selected. It was a blitz to make sure the government couldn’t step in and stop my disclosure. My thinking was that the government knew exactly what I knew and that once it was out there would be no reason to prosecute me.

My hotel room was broken into at the Laughlin IUFOC site. There were witnesses with me when we entered my room, where I had an expensive slide projector, fuzz buster, money and my wife’s jewelry. Someone had taken my presentation and my military and DoD documents and spread them out on the bed. It was our assumption that ‘they’ had taken pictures of my documents but had not taken anything of value.

Our home was broken into when we lived in San Antonio. Chief Anderson and his wife were with us. We had iron security bars on all windows and doors to our home. The iron entry gate and front door were left unlocked and nothing seemed to be missing.

Lastly, my new Cadillac Deville was broken into. The passenger glass was shattered and my 9mm service semiautomatic was in the glove box and my Bell fuzz buster was in the car. I had an expensive stereo and nothing was stolen. However, my tri-fold 3” disk storage folder where I kept some of my backup material was removed from under the passenger’s seat and the disks were thrown on the floor of the car. Possibly someone had copied these disks. We filed an insurance claim.

Then there were the dozens of phone calls in the night, threats or just dead silence was typical. We also had threatening e-mails that had false return address. Eventually, about 12 months after the book came out, this all stopped.

I intend to do an interview with Alienscientist.com at some point.

Unfortunately, part of it may not be released until my death. I have AFIB, COPD, chronic Asthma, Hypertension, Diabetes, liver and kidney problems, an aneurism in my aorta, and every disk and vertebra in my back is very messed up, so much so they can’t even fuse any part of my spine.

There are only a few people in UFOlogy that I believe and respect. They are almost all scientists, military officers, or astronauts. Some of these people testified as part of The Disclosure Project to my friend Stephen Greer. Please don’t ask me which ones. Unfortunately Greer went off in a direction nobody expected.

Do UFO 'Insiders’ violate the Espionage Act?

I revealed no classified documents or information and have been on the safe side of the grey line of breaking my secrecy oaths.

‘Insiders’ are usually NOT military insiders, especially Officers. The few that claim to be military insiders have distorted their military service, job descriptions and boldly assert that they ‘accidentally’ observed Top Secret or above data, drawings, UFOs, alien aircraft or technology which isn’t believable when you actually understand how security clearances, need to know, and compartmentalization works. Or they claim to have a mysterious source that is at the top of the ‘Secret Government.’

Lazar, Salter, Lear, Burisch, and most of these insiders have been debunked repeatedly, but they all have their naive and desperate believers who seek the truth and accept the most bold-faced lies.

Pick any ‘Insider’ or UFOOLogist’s name and insert it in the Google search box and add one of the following: liar, fraud, debunk, debunked, cheat, phony, fake, hoax, con, discredited, and exposed. Always get both sides on the information or the informant. Ed Fouche

Consider this from the Espionage Act:

The act “prohibits the willful communication, delivery, or transmission to any person not entitled to receive it of “any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to national defense, or information relating to national defense, which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation.” With regard to this last clause — that is, the disclosure of “information relating to the national defense”

So if any one of these ‘insiders’ are telling the truth and have revealed Top Secret drawings, models, documents, notes and sketches are in violation of the Espionage Act, unless they are just making it all up.

In my case the Belgium Triangle had just been spotted and photographed before ‘Alien Rapture’ was drafted.

The information I revealed is second or third hand from people who I had worked with and been friends with for 20 to 30 years. I talked to JAG lawyers (Judge Advocate General -Lawyers) before publishing my information. Therefore, I knew exactly where the grey line was. I wrote all the initial information we wanted to get out to the public in a fiction – faction novel. I never changed my story, never embellished it, and never came up with more and more preposterous information to stay in the lecture circuit. I gave a few briefings in about a year just dropped out for twelve years.

I’ll state this again, be extremely skeptical of what you read and believe. The Internet is mostly populated with people who want attention and will do almost anything, including making up bold faced lies, to get that attention. You should equally question my credibility.

I have posted my book for free (www.Scribd.com – Alien Rapture), my video lectures for free {1-Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche (Part 1 of 7) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlKFeWkdZdY }

I’ve posted a number of documents from my DoD and military career http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ay&thread=9014 to provide each of you with information backing up things I’ve said in public before.

Go to the following link and scroll down to the area captioned, ‘Bob Lazar Story’ (Bob Lazar's Story, his total debunking and how security clearances really work). http://www.alienscientist.com/boblazar.html

I challenge all government, military and professionals who claim to have 'insider' information to post their credentials, professional documents, degrees, and reviews from their employers. Post this challenge widely. I know of two popular UFOlogists who were in the military and were 'refused reenlistment, for bad performance and neither had Top Secret clearances as they claim.

Just some thoughts.

Ed Fouche

Good evening Ed,

A very good read indeed. I see a fitting caption to the real insiders 'we are not a secret society, we are a society with secrets'. From a need to know point of view would real insiders make a real difference if they were to come out and spill the beans how many people would grasp it and devour, decimate and finally understand it?

You mention free energy and it's use for transportation as much as I would really love to see Tesla coils in every back yard and free energy devices it dawned on me a while back it could be a disaster waiting to happen? I see just now NASA dealing with LENR 'E-Cat' power generation units all good until somebody take to the tools in the garden shed and dismantles such apparatus, curiosity killing more than the family pet in this instance.

Your safely safely approach residing within those limits of the all important 'grey line' may be more of a necessity now than ever? To be able to teach and demonstrate, theory and practical new age apparatus I believe would be the way to go rather than simply disclosing certain well kept secrets regarding technology far from understood and to some not of this Earth.

Two heads are better than one if knowledge such as yours was readily available for study then amazing creations will be born. I however would still familiarise myself with the basics first before jumping in at the deep end and possibly finding irreparable damage has occurred because of our curious experimental nature.

Safety in numbers like your distribution of 3" floppies if the 'real insiders' spoke with one united voice and implemented the basic structures so the information could be broken down into manageable segments for study. Mastering stage one and moving up the ladder then my advice being simply go for it, yet always remaining true to the 'course structure'. I'd not sleep to well knowing certain locals are entertaining themselves this evening taking apart exotic technology to better their limited understanding of such a device.

Kind regards

M