Thread: Winter 1993/94

Winter 1993/94

Labor Day 1993, I had left Los Angeles and was staying at my brother's cabin in the upper lower of Michigan. Having gone through the King Riots in the bull's eye of it, as well as other stress factors I wanted peace and quiet. My brother's cabin was the perfect place.

Had strange dreams on and off the entire time there.

March 1994, one morning I awoke from odds dreams. Looking in the mirror, I discovered a small hole in my forehead and small red mark on my stomach. Hole and red mark remain toady.

Neighbor lady was up late the night prior, her husband / boyfriend was a heavy drinker and abusive. Overnight, a mist had settled into the area. She was drinking coffee at three AM thinking about her bad relationship. Their home was nearer the road, my brother's cabin was set back a couple acres. Later that morning, she told me having seen a "large green glowing object" hovering over my cabin at three AM.

Roughly one PM that day, a black unmarked helicopter buzzed the cabin. They slowed on approach, then hovered and stared down at me. Very low, maybe twenty or thirty feet. I was getting firewood from the pile and looked at them. I was able to notice they wore black clothing and sunglasses. These guys were checking me out, as if who and what was I doing there.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 10-12-2013 at 09:34 AM.