Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures taken by Zaggan

Quote Originally Posted by Zaggan View Post
    Actually the clue came from the thread on Clay Pickering. It was only mentioned once, and dealt with "look for the old crows". Well, the Order of Old Crows refers to electronic warfare peeps, and I found the presentation done at a classified seminar online describing it. I found it odd that you had to have a security clearance to get in to hear the presentation, but the presentation material was on their web site. Shortly after I spoke about it, the site scrubbed it.

There were two programs: Project Forester, which involved using a standard drone for surveillance, and Project Oracle used a classified platform. Both were operated from a truck/van. The purpose of both were to locate individuals in heavy underbrush, like those fleeing capture. My guess is that someone had stumbled across the van (I think they referred to it as a telephone truck) and thus uncovered what the project was doing. It is my opinion that the Chad drone story was concocted to cover Project Oracle from being exposed. I also think there were kernels of real stuff in the Chad story, but basically it was a fabrication.
    Thanks for the additional information. How do you think the other supporting "whistleblower" pics from the supposed catalog fit in?

I think someone was having fun with where things were going.

I think, Zaggan, that there might be some kind of institutional involvement in the drones saga. I still think it was too mighty a campaign to be pulled off without some kind of funding behind it. Why after all this time has nobody spoken out about it? Why after all this time has Dell and other large companies used the Isaac material, yet no claim of copyright has ever been filed?

I would assume just from the fact that nobody claimed copyright that this was an institutional or collective endeavor.

If it was someone's or some small group's personal hoax, well... there is less than one year before statue of limitations really kicks in, to make a copyright infringement claim. Which after this economic downturn, would be the thing to do if the drones saga was someone's personal "baby" in the sense of being a project of their art. Of course, putting it all out on the internet for years maybe considered public domain, but the words of Isaac were strong enough to not subject the items he released to be reproduced without his words attached to them... but only a good NY based copyright firm would want to enjoy fighting this one and there has got to be one firm crazy enough to take it on contingency if only for the publicity.. But that hasn't happened yet.

So maybe there is actually a new clue to be had in this saga, in that it's probably institutional because no one person has spoken out or made claim as they would if it was a personal or small group project without threatening consequences for speaking out.

Maybe the money they were paid would be claimed back... That could be enough reason for individuals and their families to keep silent.
    Last edited by tomi01uk; 10-26-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi01uk View Post
    I think, Zaggan, that there might be some kind of institutional involvement in the drones saga. I still think it was too mighty a campaign to be pulled off without some kind of funding behind it. Why after all this time has nobody spoken out about it? Why after all this time has Dell and other large companies used the Isaac material, yet no claim of copyright has ever been filed?

I would assume just from the fact that nobody claimed copyright that this was an institutional or collective endeavor.

If it was someone's or some small group's personal hoax, well... there is less than one year before statue of limitations really kicks in, to make a copyright infringement claim. Which after this economic downturn, would be the thing to do if the drones saga was someone's personal "baby" in the sense of being a project of their art. Of course, putting it all out on the internet for years maybe considered public domain, but the words of Isaac were strong enough to not subject the items he released to be reproduced without his words attached to them... but only a good NY based copyright firm would want to enjoy fighting this one and there has got to be one firm crazy enough to take it on contingency if only for the publicity.. But that hasn't happened yet.

So maybe there is actually a new clue to be had in this saga, in that it's probably institutional because no one person has spoken out or made claim as they would if it was a personal or small group project without threatening consequences for speaking out.

Maybe the money they were paid would be claimed back... That could be enough reason for individuals and their families to keep silent.
    To me, one of the important hoax criteria is the amount of money/effort put into any element of it versus the anticipated return. The Isaac material seemed to have way too much of an investment if it was only a prank or something similar. If it was institutional to back up a cover story, that makes more sense to me. I know there are always exceptions and some people will do an awful lot to satisfy their ego and need for attention but those types rarely go for a big investment of time and money, they usually piggy-back onto a story as a "me too" fake witness or participant. I have a feeling there was something of substance to this Drone Saga that has not yet been discovered or revealed.